Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Doggie Solutions sent me someone else's order, complete with their dispatch note which gave me their email address, name, mobile number and user name. This was a breech of data regulations. They sent another customer my dog tag with all my details so I got a call from a complete stranger wanting me to send them their dog tag. The company sent me another but it makes my dog's white fur turn grey so I won't be using it.
Bought this ball for a surprise gift for my daughter’s puppy. It failed to arrive and when I enquired about it I was told it had been lost in the post. Upon asking for a replacement I was told they had no stock ! Not really impressed to be honest.
Not received ordered two.
Hi Michael, we're sorry to hear you've not received your order! If you could email us at info@doggiesolutions.co.uk we'd certainly like to get you the items you ordered!
Haven’t received the product and no response to my calls or emails. Not happy at all!
Hi Paula, I apologise for the lack of response. Our customer service team has been exceptionally busy recently, although we've expanded the team now to cope so if you could give us a call we'd like to get your order to you.
Having emailed to say that I have yet to receive my order I then get this to review the produce.
Wish I could but as it hasn't arrived I can't.
Hi Susan, we're definitely disappointed to hear that you haven't received your order. If you could give us a call or send us an email we'd love to look in to the situation. We've recently had issues with our phones but they're now resolved, so if you've had trouble getting in contact you should be able to now.
The problems amany, ordered several items however after three of weeks I contacted to chase the order. After a couple of week days I received an email telling me they had been dispatched from the new warehouse again I emailed but this hasn't happened and nothing was sent told the order was refunded. The day after half the order arrived only dispatched he day before on a 24 hour delivery. So lie number one. They emailed to tell me that the items, all the order, had arrived and to keep the refund as a gesture of goodwill!
Checking with PayPal no refund had been issued or initiated. I emailed to ask why part of the order hadn't arrived but told that must have been lost in the post but to keep the items and the refund. Checked again no refund? So initiated a claim with PayPal myself just for the items not received and the postage. This was refunded the next day. But to add insult to all of this the customer service department emailed to tell me the full refund had been sent however only the amount I requested was refunded so another lie?
I will never be purchasing for them again. I would urge other to check that everything they buy arrives and never believe the customer service agents. I'd rather heard the truth, that they'd messed up and hadn't dispatched the items rather than keep telling lies. The whole issue has left a nasty taste and hope they sort out their customer service because if this continues they'll keep losing business and I don't think Chris world appreciate that
Placed an order on the 3/3/21 and not heard a word since.
No response to email sent and phone line now seems to be dead. :(
Hi Theresa, Our customer service team have been extremely busy for the last week or so and we've been having problems with getting our phones connected to our new warehouse. If you haven't already had a response by email yet, please give us a call, we'd love to help you out.
Still not received order and have emailed requesting update on when to expect the product and have been ignored.
HI there, our customer service team have been extremely busy over the last week or so (although we're catching up!), so we're sorry that we haven't replied to you yet. If you've still not had a response from us, try giving us a call and we'll see what we can do.
Delivery not yet received. Email chaser sent but no response.
Hi Natalie, our service team have been extremely busy recently catching up with customer queries after we've moved warehouse. We're starting to catch up now though, but if you still haven't received a response, why not give us a call and hopefully we can chase your order up.
Still waiting delivery.
Tried to phone you this morning, number unobtainable.
Please give my order your urgent attention and contact me. You have my email address. I can’t get an email through to you either they are returned.
Hi Cynthia, sorry you've been unable to get in contact. We were having issues getting our phone lines transferred to our new warehouse, but the team is now back and available to answer your calls again. If you could call us again at your convienience we'd love to get your order to you.
I would review my order if I had actually received it, still waiting but they were quick enough to take the money from my bank.
Hi Anne, I'm sorry you haven't received your order. If you've still not had it yet, please give us a ring on 01273 612807 and we'll see what we can do to help you out.
If it arrives I would give you 5 stars but I’m still waiting on delivery.
Hi Anne, I'm sorry you haven't received your order. If you've still not had it yet, please give us a ring on 01273 612807 or send us an email to info@doggiesolutions.co.uk and we'll see what we can do to help you out.
DISGUSTED! Taken my money and still haven’t delivered my dog food.
I have left three phone messages and an email. I will be taking legal action shortly.
Hi Jo, I'm sorry you haven't received your order. We've been unable to answer the phones while we moved to our new warehouse but that issue has now been resolved. If you've still not had it yet, please give us a ring on 01273 612807 or send us an email to info@doggiesolutions.co.uk and we'll see what we can do to help you out.
I would love to write a review of my purchase from Doggie Solutions but after being debited for it 2 weeks ago I still have not received the items, the phone number on the invoice doesn’t work, and I’ve had no response to my email asking for an update.
Other than that would highly recommend....
Still waiting for delivery 2 weeks later. Emailed twice with no response
Needed to return product, no answer on the phone number provided, email address or anything. Returned the item, and has been received, but no refund. Very poor customer service, just wish I had read reviews before purchasing !!!
I have still not received my order despite having had an email telling me that my order was ready to dispatch 10 days ago? I have tried calling their number but just goes to answerphone and have emailed twice with no response?! Very worrying and to not even let me know when I can expect to receive my order is not satisfactory. They have taken my money though! I guess my next step is to contact my bank for advice?
Ordered my items on 25th February still not recieved and my emails not being replied too
Appalling service. Dog crate ordered on 17th February and still not received (9th March), despite chasing up twice.
I wish I could review my purchase but unfortunately two weeks in and I still haven’t received it. No one answers phone or responds to emails. Very poor experience
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.59 based on 4,591 reviews