Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Jacqui Lloyd
Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Jacqui Lloyd
I ordered a dog tag on 7th January but have still not received it. (Now 20th Jan) Bearing in mind it is a legal requirement for a dog to wear a tag I am not impressed.
Dear Deanne
Thanks a lot for your review and bringing this issue to our attention.
We're extremely sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with us.
We can confirm that the dog tag was posted out to you the next day with Royal Mail and it appears to have been lost in transit. Therefore, we shall arrange for a replacement dog tag to be sent out for you today. Should the original dog tag arrive as well, as a gesture of goodwill please keep this as a spare for future use.
Kind regards
Team Doggie Solutions
We received a package which was nothing like what we ordered. My email to this effect sent on 9 Jan 2021 had no response and there are no details provided for return.
Unfortunately my dog won't touch them. 🙁
Still have not received. Ordered on the 31/12/20.
I have bought these sort of beds for manny years. The last one was recently. However the box I received was taped down and had some spacer bits missing from the screws packet. Doggie solutions insist they are no longer needed but frame doesn’t fit together securely without them . The screws packet was folded over and stapled. They have still not put this right after several weeks. I shall be sending the whole thing back and will expect a full refund. I will not shop from them again.
I ordered this item two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I have sent an email asking for progress, no reply received. Not impressed at this stage.
Goods not arrived..requested a refund
Can't really write a review as I haven't received the Nobbly Wobbly star. Very disappointed.
If you can buy the product elsewhere do. I have been online shopping for over a decade and never in that time have I experienced such a lack of professionalism or customer care. I am a firm believer that if you can't say anything good say nothing but when you have to quote trading standards to get a company to deal with things I am making an exception.
Never received told out of stock and won’t be renewing waste of time
Only some lights work
I would love to write a review on the engraved dog tag that I ordered however, it left the depot on the 16th November and as of today (30th November) it still hasn't arrived.
Purchased a extra small dog crate, all images show that each crate has 2 doors, one at the front and one at the side. When it arrived it only had one door at the front. We missed the 6 words in the listing stating the extra small only has one door.
Contacted Doggie Solutions to be told that we as we didn’t see this these 6 words that we would have to pay return postage.
I feel that the description is misleading and isn’t clearly pointing out the extra small cage is different to the images shown.
I have no choice but to keep this cage as it would cost too much to return.
I personally feel I have been misled and not happy about the customer service response so wouldn’t recommend Doggie Solutions and won’t purchase from them again.
What a waste of money. 14 wk old small pup made a hole in it within 30 mins and got the squeaker in his mouth. Not happy
Parcel had been opened only got 2 batteries a robin berries and cinnamon sticks in the parcel not what I ordered
I ordered on 27 October 2020, and received an e-mail to say my money had been taken from my account - this was from a processing company. I did not receive any confirmation of the order or an invoice, or the goods, so earlier today, after 9 days patience, I e-mailed Doggie Solutions asking for information and 5 hours later am awaiting a reply. So I am interested that they claim to resolve queries in less than an hour.
Doggie Solutions are an appalling company who refused to refund my money after their Masterplus collar broke after just 5 days use. The cost to me was 169.99. Take my advice and do not buy anything from them
Dear Jennifer

I'm very sorry your returned item did not arrive back to us, I would suggest you contact your courier for investigation and if necessary make a compensation claim with them.
Kind Regards
Chris Cole
I would review my order but i am still waiting for it. The one start is for the customer service - or lack thereof.
Sadly had to cancel the order as the manufacturer cannot get the material due to shortages
Ordered Buster raincoat on 6 October. Order Confirmed & payment taken by Doggie Solutions! I then receive an email telling me they were out of stock! Another email then sent telling me they were expecting delivery from manufacturers within the next week, & my order was to be top priority for delivery! Still waiting on delivery at time of writing this review on 17 Oct. It’s a new one on me to be asked for a review of a product that’s not been delivered !
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,348 reviews