Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
I bought a collar from here and returned it as the quality wasn't as I expected. It was sent recorded delivery and they've now had it back a fortnight and I've heard nothing and their phones aren't manned 😤
The order was sent out incorrect and I had to have a refund
I received my Dods ID disc, but the reverse was completely BLANK. I contacted Doggie solutions, who apologized and said they would send out a replacement immediately, this was exactly a full week ago and yet I have received NOTHING. Future buyers, proceed with caution.
Complete scam ordered a Sky kennel on 2 occasions as I needed it ASAP and both times it was supposedly delayed missing. But every time I got a message saying it was now out of stock. Do not buy from them.
Did not receive item
We are still waiting for our purchase!!!!. Told it was ready for dispatch on the 24th August heard nothing since, unable to contact by telephone and awaiting reply to emails .
I will never order from Doggie Solutions again. Appalling customer service. The item never arrived and when I inquired about it they did not answer my questions. Their only answer to a problem seems to be to give a refund without explanation of why they led you to believe in the first place that they would be able to supply the item you ordered. A total waste of time!
Sent the wrong tag and yet to receive the correct one.
Arrived with someone else’s information on it and then the company couldn’t replace it. Waste of time and money
Ordered a tag over two weeks ago and nothing has arrived. I have sent multiple emails with no response and called with no answer.
Ordered this item on 29th July. Order was supposedly dispatched 1st August. To date 17th Aug, I have still not received the item, and refund requested has not completed either, as you only partly refunded. You think I should pay the postage, so deducted that from the original transaction. Your CS, is slow, and I wouldn’t recommend your company to anyone.
You do not show a zero otherwise this would be the score - 30th July Order taken - full monies paid - First delivery just plain tags - took us ages to contact them - Promised to replace with corrected tags straight away (2 of them) - Still awaited - Then yesterday we receive a message requesting we contact via email - not sure why - which we have - no answer to that either as yet - ALL WE WANT IS OUR PRE PAID CONTRACT TO BE FULLFILLED IN FULL - My advice DO NOT ORDER OR PAY IN ADVANCE any monies to this company or anyone associated to this company.
it is shocking what i got sent plastic clip on halti which broke not recomended waste of money
Asking for me to write a review on a item I have yet to receive, update didn’t receive my order, was told I would get a refund still waiting this is now 5 weeks, Will not be buying from them again
Not impressed! Ordered a collar and slide-on tag, wrongly assuming that they would be compatible. When I called the company to tell them that tag and collar were different sizes, I was not offered an exchange but told to order another tag - or collar.
Didn’t receive item after being told it was dispatched then advised out of stock!
Sorry about this - unfortunately we experienced some stock syncing errors on the day that you placed your order, with a few of the products being bought at the same time, not allowing our system to update the stock levels in time. Many apologies again for any inconvenience caused.
You cancelled my order in it's entirity saying that one item was out of stock and when questioned NEVER BOTHERED TO REPLY. NOT IMPRESSED!!!
Chaotic. 1. The order was lost, then found a few days later. 2. The VAT was not deducted on an export order. 3. I was then charged import VAT on the total of goods plus English VAT. Very expensive. 4. Contacted Doggie Solutions. I was told that it would be looked into. 5. Nothing happened, after four days I made contact again put through to the most unhelpful person who tried to give me a run around about export VAT. It was obvious that he had no idea about the situation, impolite into the bargain 6 The order was placed on 4/6/2021, I have today 22/6/2021 after much chasing around got a refund on the UK VAT, but I am out of pocket, since I was charged the high import VAT as it the item was dispatched with UK VAT included, I was then charged VAT upon VAT, which should not have been done. 7. My overall impression of Doggie Solutions is an Amateur and unhelpful company.
Not received the item yet!!
Hi Roger, I'm sorry to hear that your order has yet to be delivered, and that you left us negative feedback without contacting us first. Please can you contact us via email at info@doggiesolutions.co.uk so we can better assist you. Many Thanks
The writing on the tag is not centred and is also tilted, which looks really awful. The tag is already discolouring and turning black (having only had it a couple of weeks). Really disappointed with this.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.58 based on 4,792 reviews