Doggie Solutions Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions

About Doggie Solutions: We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

How would you rate Doggie Solutions?

Johanna F
"Purchased the same bed 7 years ago, happy with new design"lighter and more padding in base". Would like to see a wood frame with legs designed to get the bed of the floor for better ventilation. Quick delivery."
Jeremy R
"Beautifully designed dog bed,"
Pauline H
"with in 2 days he did not bark as much and looking forward to when he stops"
Jennifer F
Verified Buyer
"Spent ages looking for a tag that’s very small and light but can clearly display multiple lines of information. This fits the criteria, good value for money and super speedy delivery."
Posted 1 hour ago
Lorraine C
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service, very pleased with the workmanship"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good service .Fast delivery and good price.."
"Delivery ok disappointed not receiving free poo bags."
Hi Wyn, Our current free gift is a packet of scooby snacks as shown on your receipt, my apologies if there was any confusion over this months free gift. If you have not recieved the free snacks please get in touch with me directly at info@doggiesolutions.co.uk and I will get this resolved. Kind Regards, Rosie. Doggie Solutions.
"super fast service!"
"by providing a good product, quickly"
"I had ordered the wrong size and contacted the company who said if I returned it I would receive a refund and then I could order the right size. However, the packaging was poor on this first order. The bed was in a box that was too small and it had split apart in some places. The bed looked first class, strong and hopefully unchewable."
"Very pleased with service - my dog's tag arrived promptly and was engraved perfectly."
Lorraine J
Verified Buyer
"Customer services were brilliant I bought 2 smalls one for a jack Russell and one for a Yorkshire terrier bit tight getting over head but fits perfect thank you"
"Was as described and feels quite solid."
"Ideal for 'Time out' for my puppy. Also used in the garden where he can still have some freedom especially when I am hanging out the washing. Great purchase."
"Good quality product, my dogs really love their new bed ...can’t get enough of it!!"
"Fast delivery of my order"
Kathleen H
Verified Buyer
"Loved the fit and the belly being covered"
"Solid tag with clear engraving"
"Tag was delivered quickly and was a reasonable price. Would use Doggie Solutions again!"
Madeleine A
Verified Buyer
"The two dog beds and one cat bed are great BUT we did not receive the Free poo bags!! Disappointed after spending such a lot of money...."
Hi Madeleine, My apologies the free poo bags were missed whilst packing, I will have them dispatched out with Royal Mail tomorrow. Kind Regards, Doggie Solutions.
"The items were just what I needed and appear to be quite robust. Good value for money"
Lawrence B
Verified Buyer
"The box the kennel was delivered in looked like it had arrive via Syria, I did not receive the discount despite including the code when purchasing the product on line"
"Fast delivery"