Doggie Solutions Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions

About Doggie Solutions: We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

How would you rate Doggie Solutions ?

Sarah K
"Lovely high quality tag, quick delivery! Can't ask for more!"
Jacky L
"The quality of the small tag I bought was good and the engraving clear and legible. I would buy more tags from here."
"Need to take more time on packaging, item was replaced though"
"As yet not received any goods ordered from Doggie Solutions. Nor have I received any notification relating to delivery."
"Ordered and paid for item but refunded over a week later as out of stock?"
"These were a free gift that never arrived 😞"
Hi Michelle,

I am sorry you did not receive your free Scooby snacks. If you emailed us on the address on your receipt, info@doggiesolutions.co.uk, I could have rectified this immediately. I have dispatched them today so they should be with you next week.
Posted 1 hour ago
"easy to purchase on line"
"Always efficient"
"Hi quality and quick delivery. Highly recommended"
"Great customer services! One phone call and my problem was sorted, email with photo and replacements sent straight out!"
"Quality, design and colour all very good. No problem at all with delivery. We would be happy to use this Company again."
"Neat and clear engraving on smart looking bone-shaped metal disks with good colour"
"Jolie loves her new bed! 💤💤"
"delivered on time and good value for money"
"Very happy with my purchase!! Exactly what i asked for and fast delivery, also great price."
"2 Reflective vests ordered for my Greyhounds. Arrived quickly but wrong size which was totally MY fault. Returned both items and received two correct sizes within two days. Excellent product and first class customer service."
"Perfect size Great Quality Dog loves it. Hold its shape well."
"Good quality, hard-wearing, well padded. Ideal for a crate but not as a stand alone bed. A bit pricey for what it is."
"excellent service and good quality tag"
"Excellent service as always."
"Well made only one flaw The front door space is very low and much lower than the side door. As I use the cage in the car my dog has to get in and our through the front door and catches his back because of the low height A real pity in an otherwise excellent product!"
"Delivery and communication excellent"
"Very good service"