Doggie Solutions Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions

About Doggie Solutions: We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy

Sarah K
"Lovely high quality tag, quick delivery! Can't ask for more!"
Jacky L
"The quality of the small tag I bought was good and the engraving clear and legible. I would buy more tags from here."
"Need to take more time on packaging, item was replaced though"
"Excellent shop.I bought a harness for my Rescue Centre Dog, unfortunately l ordered the wrong size, however having spoken to Doggie Solutions they said it was no problems to return and order a replacement or a refund. I chose to re-order the correct side and am now awaiting nits arrival."
"This is the 2nd heavy duty cage I’ve bought in the last 3 weeks I bought it on the strength of how good the build quality was on the first dog cage but was disappointed with this one Bent bowed and twisted am using cable ties to give it strength Should have sent it back but needed it so have to improvise"
"Appears to do what purchased it for thank you"
"Spent ages looking for a cage cover large enough for a very large (giant) cage and came across Doggie Solutions. Clear details of sizes available, easy to order, arrived promptly and fits perfectly as such true to size advertised. Likely to order a second cover in the New Year and highly recommend both in terms of quality and service received."
"Very good service"
"Item was exactly as described, very good quality, we will be using Doggie Solutions again in the future. The item was also delivered on time and the delivery company followed my instructions perfectly. We are very pleased. Thank you."
"Sorry but did not receive my goods yet"
"Perfect dog i.d. tag , very quickly engraved and delivered. Large round stainless steel. Looks very professional. Thank You :-)"
"My last order arrived poorly packed and very smelly but the packaging has been reviewed and the recent order was very well sealed and the contents, as always are PERFECT and very much part of my dogs diet! THANK YOU!"
"Absolutely brilliant, fits well on his hard bed and he loves it. Much better than blankets 😍"
"I had purchased 2 dog tags engraved very poorly on a brass bone, and only lasting a few months. In addition to that they were very expensive. The quality of the laser engraving on a stainless steel bone is superb, clearly printed, and a good size print. We are very pleased and certainly will order from you again. Highly recommended"
"Sadly I’m not happy at present as despite having complained and provided a copy of my order the tags have arrived with the last digit missing from my mobile number so are useless and they refuse to accept responsibility for what is clearly their error and put it right"
"Very easy to work with and the product arrived on time."
"I am very pleased with your slide on stainless steel tags. Both our Border Collies have been through so many "disc" tags that eventually rusted off that it was a great relief to find your product. I would highly recommend your slide on collar tags to anyone with active dogs."
"Very pleased with service, price and speed of delivery on my purchase. Would certainly use again."
"My dog is now warm, dry and highly visible on our dark country lanes. The abdominal strap is too long but easily remedied with a few stitches."
"Bed was what I hoped for. My mini dachshund loves it"
"Excellent product,excellent service,THANK YOU"
"Excellent product - very happy with such a speedy service"
"Excellent service"