Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Doggie Solutions 1 star review on 12th May 2020
David Skeggs
Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Steven Lambert
More Photos & Videos
This is a substantial crate, I have a six month old large breed dog who has been in kennels all of his life.
The front section could be a bit more secure as he does tend to pull it slightly open at the side.
I have not left him alone in the house with it yet because of this.
But when I am home at night he goes in it and he has not managed to get out.
Had confirmation email of complete order processed and ready for despatchwithin hours of placed order. Then had 2 seperate refunds but not explanations for the refunds over the next 4 working days. Order despatched after 4 working days. Received order with a shortfall, hand written alterations to order invoice in delivery which arrived 2 days later, which was 6 days after order placed. No communication to say my order had been altered or that there was insufficient stock to complete my order, even tho I had contacted them to find out why order was taking so long and not a word was said about lack of stock. No communication to explain refunds. Contacted them by phone after receiving delivery for an explanation, didn't find them helpful at all. First time using this company, Very disappointed will not be using them again. Customer satisfaction and correspondence does not seem to be high on the company agenda.
Would not recommend to anyone
The service is very good
Just what we needed for new dog.
Item purchased was a car harness which is excellent. Service was prompt and accurate. Thank you.
Another purchase and never disappointed. Very quick turnaround.
Ideal for small puppy
After 2 weeks item still not received, even though I had received confirmation it was ready to be dispatched. When I telephoned to find out where it was I was told the colour was no longer available. They claimed they had sent an email but non received, not even to junk. We agreed they would send a second choice of colour, still not received! AVOID
This is a great dog bed - it's big enough for a dog to stretch out on. The cover is cotton so doesn't get hot when laid on. I have one that's over a year old and its still lovely and plump and the cover washes well. I love this bed so much a bought a second one when we got a second dog! Highly recommended!
Excellent value and is exactly what we needed to transport our dog safely.
happy with product
Excellent company to deal with. Very good service
Quick delivery
I brought two and they are amazing quality!! I’m very HAPPY! They look great :)
Loving the waterproof bed. Expensive but well worth the money. It's Sturdy and strong although I wouldn't want to use it with a young dog that's still chewing. Only bought one to see what it was like but will certainly buy more for the other dogs.
Excellent service!
Really good quality bed. Good delivery and easy to put together
Good quality and service
Colour of plastic dog beds I ordered from the website wasn't in stock and got an email asking if I wanted the only other colour they had in stock. Apart from that service was good and product received promptly, as described (apart from colour) and excellent quality.
Excellent. I’m very pleased with my purchase. Good quality dog tag for our new puppy. Easy to place the order. Due to bank holiday & Coronavirus took a week to arrive but worth the wait.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 3,576 reviews