Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Sadly had to cancel the order as the manufacturer cannot get the material due to shortages
Ordered Buster raincoat on 6 October. Order Confirmed & payment taken by Doggie Solutions! I then receive an email telling me they were out of stock! Another email then sent telling me they were expecting delivery from manufacturers within the next week, & my order was to be top priority for delivery! Still waiting on delivery at time of writing this review on 17 Oct. It’s a new one on me to be asked for a review of a product that’s not been delivered !
After 2 weeks item still not received, even though I had received confirmation it was ready to be dispatched. When I telephoned to find out where it was I was told the colour was no longer available. They claimed they had sent an email but non received, not even to junk. We agreed they would send a second choice of colour, still not received! AVOID
Item has never arrived, more the couriers fault I'm sure but doggie solution customer service have not responded to my request for a refund either
This collar is leaking! On emailing and asking for a replacement ,I was requested to try and rectify over the telephone?
I have had these collars before and know a faulty product !
I am leaving my husband to deal with this now! Another week without a collar and nearly £200 paid.
Hi Sarah, I believe our collar service technician has been in touch with your husband this morning and this is in the process of being resolved. Kind Regards.
It took 9 days and five phone calls chasing up my order (one order was "lost" the replacement order delayed, and not complete) One colleague was understanding, one put the phone down on me. I will never order from this company again or recommend them.
Device stopped working after only a few days in use. Removed battery but could not recode handset. Phoned to report problem - engineer not in the office would phone back but didn't. Very unhappy given cost of this product.
This has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. They took my money easily enough but I never got the correct order. Excuses were made and I finally got a refund although not for the correct amount they stil owe me money.
We ordered a medium kennel from you and found that it was too big and wanted to order the smaller size. When we spoke to your office they were very unhelpful and would not even help with returning this one to them. I have now returned the said kennel and still have not received a refund. I will never buy anything from you again and will advise my friends with animal of my experience.

J.H. Bridges
Ordered a new pet tag over a week ago and it's still not here. Asked for a refund so I could order one with another company, to be told they wont refund as engraved. I thought the idea was you get your product once paid for it??
It's illegal for my dog to be without ID.
REALLY REALLY POOR SERVICE and wont be using again or recommending.
Please think twice before using doggie solutions.
Excellent in all but one aspect I feel it could have been a bit longer.
Doggie Solutions 4 star review on 16th February 2017
We have purchased cat boxes and "Pooper Scoopers" in the past and we have to rate them very high. Customer service is very good, delivery of products are great as well. So I would shop with your stores with confidence. Unfortunately, these metal scoopers don't last all that long and we had to order more. Obviously, we do clean our cat boxes a lot and so I guess it is just wear and tear that pops the rivets on the scooper that hold the handles on. We still like them and doggy solutions. We never had to send anything back, so I can't comment on their return service.

Thank you Doggie Solutions for having all these products we bought that we fell are superior quality!
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 3,984 reviews