Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE CONVERSION AND THE SPEEDY RETURN OF THE DVD AND MEMORY STICK. SHALL BE SENDING SOME MORE REELS TO BE CONVERTED."
"Excellent service! Thank you would definitely recommend!!"
"Very efficient service, good quality products and good ongoing service and after care - would definitely use it again"
"Fantastic service! Vhs cassettes and camcorder tapes from 30 years ago put onto memory sticks."
"I sent 2 old VHS tapes one was bad quality but they put these onto memory stick and I was very pleased with the result I can now view these old recordings."
"Great prompt service. Would recommend them to anyone."
"Fast and professional service that has allowed us to once again enjoy our old cine films - worth every penny!"
"Excellent communication from order to delivery . Really fast turnaround . Really good job on 30 year old videos onto dvd .. would highly recommend"
"Excellent service. Customers kept informed of the progress of orders. Speedy delivery and excellent results. ."
"We sent a VHS Tape containing our wedding video which was 30 years old, and now have it on a DVD and MP4 file on a memory stick. The price and service was excellent"
"Perfect - quick, easy and just what we needed!"
"Arrived swiftly , I've not seen it - It was a present that was happily received. Thank you :-)"
"Excellent service. All turned around within a week and good advice before I sent the original tapes"
"Many Thanks for the VHS conversions, great service"
"I thought I had lost these video presentations. It was great to see them again and the quality was fantastic. Digital converters were great with communication and were able to update the recordings for me so I had separate clips to show."
"Very quick turnaround. Excellent quality of long forgotten videos. I’m really impressed, thank you!"
"Excellent, high quality and speedy service. Highly recommended"
"Fantastic service.excellent value."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,045 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access