Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Excellent service! Fast and efficient, with nicely arranged gentle background music to our silent '50s cine films. Delighted with the result, thank you.
I am very pleased with the DVD's thank you. Howerer, I did ask that you let meknow when they were ready so that I could pick them up as I did not want them posting out to me. Even though this was agreed via telephone you did post them out to me. I am just releived they did not get lost in the post. Allison Skinner
Fantastic service - the transfer was completed quickly and the quality was excellent. You can't underestimate the joy of being able to see again loved ones who have since passed away.
The order and delivery process was very easy and the conversion was excellent. I thoroughly recommend the Digital Converters service.
Very good service more then happy with results, very good communication would definitely recommend
Thank you so much for your excellent service. Collection and delivery was very good and the films are as good as they could be bearing in mind their age! I will be recommending to any future customers.
I was very happy when I received my conversion from VHS to digital. The quality was brilliant considering it was over 30 years old Thank you so much Digital Converters
A top-shelf service. I forgot to put my order number on my parcel and the staff were quick and helpful at finding the correct box. The return was quicker than I expected and now I have wonderful memories in good quality that I can share with friends and family. I would 100% recommended!
Very good. Excellent service. Very happy with my photos. Thank you Digital converters.
I was really impressed with the communication and quality of the video conversion, it was so lovely to watch the old recordings brought back happy memories Thank you
Excellent service and great results from old slides. Very quick and efficient.
Excellant service quality fantastic would recommend to anyone
Excellent service thank you! Great quality work and arrived very quickly. Very happy to recommend and will use again.
Fast turnaround and grest value for money..
So glad I found Digital Converters. The turnaround time was less than a week and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. Couldn’t recommend their service enough.
Brilliant service, very quick return. Great packaging and wonderful to see a family home video after 20 years!
A very efficient, friendly set up with perfect results from order to delivery and quality of end product. I have already recommended DC to friends and family.
Recently converted a vhs from 20 odd years ago very happy with the results brought back some great memories would highly recommend
I contacted Digital Converters when we found some old cine films in the loft. We wanted the films put onto a DVD and also a memory stick. Digital Converters sorted this out quickly and did an excellent job. The quality is great.
Thank you, Digital Converters, for excellent service and product delivery! Just what we wanted! I would definitely use you again and would recommend that others do too.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 5,856 reviews