Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Really impressive service - found the company by google search, and reviews were good. Decided to take try the service - and first class from start to finish. Received notification my tapes had been received, and when they were being returned, and the quality is superb bearing in mind the age of the tapes themselves! Highly recommended.
Everything was as requested, no problems
Usually v good. This time they sent us the wrong order!
Did a great job for 2 VHS tapes digitised to USB stick, good communications for each step but did take about 3 weeks to get it back.
I was very happy with the service from start to finish 👍
Excellent service and very pleased with the results. I hadn't been able to watch these videos for many years and we have had a lot of fun watching them.
Excellent service, I am very happy with my DVD's, and I would highly recommend this company
Very efficient service
Good quality conversion
Easy to use
Great service at a reasonable price - thanks
An easy to use service with great end result.
We have sent all our old videos to Digital Converters. Brilliant results and service. Would definitely recommend. Very competitive prices.
Have used Digital Converters several times and have always consistently high quality service.
I could not recommend this service enough. The staff were so prompt to reply to emails and kept my updated throughout the whole process. As the lock down restrictions changed throughout my order period, they were great at communicating everything. The quality of the videos were great and it's been great having them on a USB drive.
Very good service and very helpful when I had a query
Really good service, communication and price.
Would recommend
Great tracking and communication
Easy to use and good quality service.
Outstanding service & so easy. Always thought about converting my old vhs memories of my children growing up. So wonderful just wish I had found this company sooner. Well done digital converters 10 out of 10!
Extremely helpful staff and everything sent perfectly. Could not be happier with the service or product. Excellent valentines present for my husband as they converted old video tapes of our wedding in 1998 to iron key, disc and cloud in order for us to watch and enjoy again once more.
Great service, able to follow the progress , feel confident sending off precious tapes full of memories
Certainly will be sending more VHS tapes to convert
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,745 reviews