Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

I sent my wedding video's on old 8mm tape in. I'm using some of the footage of it in a project to mark our 25th wedding anniversary. I have an old 8mm camcorder to transfer the tape to PC, but the quality is very poor and jittery image. So I decided to get a proper copy, and these guys didn't disappoint. Excellent communication, returned exactly when they said it would be and I'm very pleased with the quality. Unfortunately 25 year old camcorder footage isn't up to the quality of the 4K drone footage it's meshed with, but you can't really expect miracles! Very highly recommended, and I'll be using them again to transfer the rest of my ancient tapes over time!
A1. service will use in the future,excellent service
Very good service. Got my video in several formats and very speedily as well. Kept me informed at each step.
Excellent service from the start, great communication, easy steps to follow and a very professional product at the end :) would recommend
Digital Converters converted 5 precious old video 8 tapes of mine recently and I found every aspect of their service to be 100% professional, from communication to delivery. The actual conversion was great and I now have some great memories nice and safe. I would definitely recommend them.
Efficient service - very pleased with the result and competitively priced too
Very good service and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Where to start. Fantastic, amazing, great value for money, great service. Brought back our most treasured memories to share with our future generations. Thankyou
Good price, and good service from the team at Digital Converters. I needed to contact them, and they replied swiftly. Very pleased to have our old tapes on a memory stick at long last.
Brilliant service, glad this service exists!
Really straightforward procedures, good value and professional. Great stuff and would definitely recommend.
Came across some old camcorder videotapes of a trip I made over 15 years ago which I had had digitally transferred to DVD over 10 years ago. Now that I know how to use iMovie, I decided to edit it but (a) found that iMovie couldn't read from the DVD and (b) the aspect ratios were wrong (squashing things and people in and upwards!). So I sent a test tape over to DC and it came back in an MP4 readable format and with the aspect ratio correct. I've now sent off another 8 videos to have the same treatment - which surely demonstrates my satisfaction!
Excellent service, despite the timescales being tight with Xmas fast approaching the whole process was seamless and I received my conversion in time for the 25th. Highly recommended would definitely use again.
Great service. Easy to do. Keep tine and delivery promise. Thanks.
I wanted to convert my old tapes, and having looked at a few sites, I found Digital Converters to be the easiest to use. Simple straightforward instructions, and when I phoned them with a query, found them to be really friendly and helpful too. Speedy service, and great value. So glad I used them,... money well spent !
Delivered within specified time and cine film returned safely. Great to see the old movies again, thank you.
We sent off eight 1979 Cine films to be converted on 12 December 2019 not expecting to receive the digital files before Christmas. However, the MPEG-4 movie files on memory stick were sent back to us a bit more than a week later; they were a lovely present for our grown up sons. The picture quality of the converted digital files is better than the original films and much better than we expected. Well worth converting the films by Digital Converters.
No stress. Two VHS tapes were converted with the output files looking better than my old VHS deck delivered. I will use them again.
Excellent service. Helpful and obliging on the phone.
I sent off 8 camcorder cassettes just before Christmas and was delighted to have them returned with all of the recordings on a memory stick just into the new year. I was kept informed of the progress by email and am thrilled with the results as is my 25 year old daughter who had never seen the recordings of her & her younger sister as toddlers. We all got very emotional. Thank you Digital Converters. I have since sent off 6 video recordings to have them digitalised too. Just need to master editing them now!
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,940 reviews