Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Clear service information. Fair prices. Clear communication about the progress of my request and a good service delivered overall. Used to copy treasured cassette to digital audio and would highly recommend the service."
"Our request for conversion from video to DVD was replied to very quickly and the whole process from posting the video to receiving the finished DVD's was easy and pain free! Thank you Digital Converters."
"Excellent service, I love watching the old memories. Quick delivery, reasonable price and excellent communications."
"Stunningly good , fast reasonably price safe accurate"
"Excellent service thank you for giving me back precious memories"
"Very pleased, thank you. I also managed to send you one empty tape case as I left one in the camera. So sending another request out to you shortly!"
"Fabulous customer journey, clear communication throughout, and a quality conversion onto memory stick."
"Excellent service, will certainly use again."
"Excellent service! They really do take care with your values videos. My video had come of the spool and they fixed it as well. The quality of conversion from vhs to digital and CD was very good! Thank you for the quality service."
"So efficient, easy to use, no hassle and reasonably priced"
"Prompt and efficient service. No hesitation in recommending them."
"DC are just amazing and so quick with their service! Packaging is secure I will definitely be recommending my family and friends to digital converters 😁👍🏽"
"Once again a great service and the digital conversations are top quality. Will highly recommend to family and friends*****"
"Good service Excellent price and quality Returned DVDs. Would recommend you to others . Thanks Tom F Dorset"
"Great service, simple and efficient. Love the digitised videos, brought back so many memories"
"From the time I first made contact Digital Converters who had been recommended were most helpful and prompt and I am very grateful. Thank you very much indeed. David Napier."
"I had been searching for a reliable convertor for some VHS tapes of my children. I was more than pleased with the professional service I received. It was easy to order and to send. The digital results were back within a week."
"Very good service"
"Excellent service. Many thanks."
"Very happy. My old videos look great in their new, safe digital format. Made a load of old rockstars and wannabe film stars very happy. Thank you."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,350 reviews