Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service and very reasonably priced."
"EXCELLENT service and price. Super fast conversion of my media was all done in one week. 100% satisfied will definitely use this service again. A+"
"Whilst the service was very prompt, the digital files from my slides were not produced at the advertised 4000dpi. Instead they are at approximately 2/3 of this figure. The EXIF data suggests that the ‘scans’ were produced with a regular camera and therefore presumably with a slide copying attachment, as opposed to being properly scanned. There are artefacts on the scans (smudges or sensor spots) that are not present on the original slides. These are repeated across several scans of slides taken years apart on different cameras."
"Great service and quick turnaround with good communication will use again for sure."
"Just sent to very old vhs tapes to be converted to dvd & usb. The quality of the footage is absolutely brilliant, wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near that good. Such a delight to see the footage again after such a long time."
"We are very pleased with what we have viewed so far on the USB, sound and vision as good as the original footage. Will contact you if any issues arise. Thanks."
"Brilliant, quick and competitively priced service. Digital Converters were easy to communicate with, brilliant both in terms of explaining their service and quick to respond to queries. I got my tapes back a couple of days ago exactly as promised and everything was seamlessly put onto a USB and clearly labelled. Genuinely couldn't have asked for more."
"Very pleased with the service and telephone help. Happy to recommend, Mark in Bournemouth"
"Excellent service, very quick return. Only fault was that acknowledgement of online order said an email would be sent to confirm receipt of media but this did not happen. I was about to contact DC to check but then received my DVDs back from them (took only 5 days!)"
"The quality of the DVD's is excellent and the service was very prompt. Unfortunately the labelling was mixed up which caused some confusion !"
"I was very pleased with the quality of my five films I received from you on memory stick"
"Fabulous service. Quick and efficient service. Great to see all those old faces from video transformed into life again. I have no hesitation recommending Digital Convertors."
"This was a very quick service. They cleaned the mould off my old VHS tapes and sent them back with a usb stick that had everything in digital format. I was very happy with the service."
"Great service and communication delighted with results thank you would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service and very quick and efficient. Good communication and a service with a reasonable cost. Would recommend for all digital transfers"
"We are very pleased with the conversion of our super 8s to USB, great service."
"It’s a bit nerve wracking sending off your precious vhs home videos in the post but they converted to digital and sent back the tapes quickly. I’ve used them on two separate occasions and would definitely use them again."
"I had some old vhs and a betamax video which digital converters promptly put onto a memory stick for me and returned my original tapes. The tapes had really sentimental value for me and I was a bit worried about posting it all off - I needn't have worried. Excellent service"
"Excellent service ,quick delivery , good quality, all at a reasonable price , would highly recommend"
"excellent service, got my films back within 3 days!"
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,877 reviews