Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Never thought I would get to hear and see my grown children as babies on my old video film but this conversion service sorted that out with such ease and speed. What an absolute joy to have taken the step to convert the first few tapes and watch them back on my TV. I am going to dig out the rest and send them off too.
Great service, great product. good prices. Providing a window into the past!
Excellent service will use again.
Excellent service and communication.
Delighted with this service.We sent off a package of old 35 mm slides.The digital conversion was crisp and of excellent quality. Recommend highly—thank you
Excellent experience, fast and efficient service. I recommend.
Excellent service. I usually scan my own old slides but I wanted to get some old ones featuring my husband’s work and life in Papua New Guinea before I met him. They were well scanned and returned well packed and still in order on stick and in slide boxes so I was easily able to transcribe the names of individual slides on to laptop. Thanks you.
I had my mother in laws cine film converted and Digital Converters did a fantastic job. Great service and communication.
a requested a 35 year old cassette tape made by Grandparents for 3 year old at the time. it had stories and songs on it and is amazing, takes us all back 35 years to when first heard. Quality amazing and I can’t wait for my grown up kids to share with their kids. Priceless memories thank you so much and returned so quickly!
extremely happy with the conversion of my broken tape, the professionalism received from the team with my enquiries and receiving this back within 2 weeks. Thank you so much!
Great service and great value
Got some old VHS tapes converted to digital. Excellent job. Done within timescales promised and all media returned.
I was worried about handing over my precious cine film to be converted but it was incredibly easy, I paid a bit extra for collection, they sent me a message to confirm it was safely received and it was all done very quickly. I was very pleased with the service.
Two films from the 1960's put onto USB. Very good considering the age of the originals.
Fast service with regular updates. Thank you so much for enabling us to keep our lovely family videos!
Outstanding service from start to finish. Very well explained process and most importantly I have received my memories of our wedding. Excellent work! would definitely use their services and get my family or friends to use them too!.....
Digital Converters 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Excellent conversation of film to dvd. Quality first class.
Great service, fast return
Website easy to navigate when placing an order. Was kept informed throughout and speedy delivery. Will be using Digital Converters again.
Very professional / efficient - impressed with the service and product
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 6,379 reviews