Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Fantastic communication before and after purchase and a speedy turnaround. Tapes and memory sticks were returned securely."
"Fantastic service we will be using again in the future. A lifetime of childhood memories found while sorting house after our father recently passed away. A lifetime memories restored to memory stick & saved for the future enabling the whole family to be able to view them. A massive thank you guys much appreciated👍"
"Absolutely fantastic service from this company. Highly recommend Digital Converters with no hesitation in using them again and again. Excellent, thank you for all your hard work."
"Friendly supportive service Showing care with my product (video) and returning both my video and brilliant new CD."
"Really excellent! VHS tapes of family recordings are invaluable and I waited and did a lot of research before sending away to someone I didn’t know. I’m glad I did and that my research wasn’t in vain. Digital Converters is a very capable and trustworthy Company and Sean is very professional and extremely helpful. Have no worries - this is a good Company."
"Great service - got my video in the post as promised. Video quality was excellent."
"Good works and great service satisfied"
"Very pleased with the service and quick service"
"A very good experience from start to finish. The Digital Converters team are very helpful and the end product most satisfactory. I chose to have my High8 tapes converted to mp4 files on USB stick so that I could do some simple editing using Movavi Video Editor which is very easy to use. I recommended Digital Converters to my son-in-law who is now in the process of sending his tapes to them. Thank you DC team."
"I wanted to convert a old tape for my dad's surprise 80th birthday. The tape is over fifty years old. I was overjoy as I heard my grandparents singing Christmas carols. As we were in Australia at the time. and the tape was send from Scotland. The service was excellent, very quick and professional. Can't thank you enough for what a wonderful job you have done. I will be back. Thank You"
"Excellent service,kept up to date on order and arrived very quickly and DVD s were superb. A great job at an affordable price."
"A very good, hassle free service. Easy to follow instructions for sending the videos and prompt updates on their receipt, progress of the transfer and when the USB drive had been posted back. Works as I'd hoped, with a level of quality that equals the original format."
"Excellent service Was kept updated on progress and really pleased with outcome"
"Great service, reasonably priced, fast turnround... What's not to like?"
"An easy-to-use online process, plus an efficient service. One small issue was sorted out online in a friendly and helpful manner."
"Good service, transferred by camcorder tape film onto DVD, good quality. Good comms. Very happy. Thanks"
"Prompt easy efficient process would definitely use them again"
"Great work, speedy turn around and value for money"
"Outstanding customer service and products. I had a drawer full of old digital video cassettes and sent them off to Digital Converters. Their customer service was excellent - they emailed to confirm receipt and emailed again to announce planned delivery. The quality of the conversion was quite superb. Would highly recommend."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,798 reviews