Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

5B The Stables
Newby Hall

How would you rate Digital Converters?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Barry Wilson
Verified Buyer
"they provide me with the service that they offered in a timely fashion."
Shelagh Matthew
Verified Buyer
"Loved seeing our old 8mm tapes put on a flash drive quality was amazing had hrs off fun watching them would and will recommend digital converters to anyone."
Mrs Denise Kilpatrick
Verified Buyer
"I am absolutely delighted with the results! Having asked Digital Converters to convert old 8mm camcorder tapes to USB and DVD I was amazed at the quality of the video's I received back! How wonderful to watch videos from many years ago with so many memories contained on them! Thank you so much for such a fantastic service and amazing quality results! I am now on the hunt for more old tapes that I can send to you! :)"
Peter Bacon
Verified Buyer
"friendly quick efficient service. help with downloads"
Emma-Katie Adcock
Verified Buyer
"Immaculate service! Quick and simple, returned to me within a week! Great value for money."
Robin Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service delivered on time"
Linda Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"A very fast and efficient service is offered, l was very pleased with the results of the conversion that had been done for me. I would recommend them to anyone and I shall be back to them for my other videos that need doing."
Andrew Hambi
Verified Buyer
"Absolute fantastic service. I had many tapes to convert and was very worried about entrusting someone to perform a professional conversion on tapes that had considerable sentimental value to our family. I even hand delivered them to the location so that I could see the type of set up they had. I was very impressed by the conversion equipment and the sincerity of the people that work in this company. Would definitely recommend and I would not use any other company for this type of work."
John Barrie
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant, superb service, every disc clearly labelled, will use again, no problem."
Nikolay Alekseenko
Verified Buyer
"First, I am very happy with the guys; they did everything perfectly; all that I wanted before the wedding anniversary. Just some details if anyone is interested. This was a wedding VHS filmed 15 years ago (February 2003). We had already a digital copy on 2 CDs, made shortly after the wedding (April 2003 or so). We were not quite happy with the quality, so we finally decided to have another try. Yesterday we've compared the difference between those 2 digital copies. 1) The color on 2018 is much, much brighter and better than on the 2003 one. Maybe because the converting devices and computers became much stronger since. 2) The sound is lower on the 2018 copy. I guess, this may be just the settings set during conversion. Not a problem; we can just increase the volume while playing it. 3) There are some artifacts on the 2018 copy that are not present on 2003 one (some scratches on the borders of the image, etc). I guess this is because the original VHS cassette lost its quality in 15 years. Once again, thanks a lot!!!"
Pam Bolton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Reasonably priced, efficient notification system and returned very quickly. One thing would be useful would be if we knew what format the DVD was in. Thank you"
Jean Smith
Verified Buyer
"The conversion of my old and amateur recordings quality is excellent also the service is efficient and fast. The prices are very reasonable. The only problem was a slight 'hiccup' on my payment through my credit card which seemed to get mislaid but was soon solved. I would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone."
Michael Craggs
Verified Buyer
"Quick, easy, affordable, good communication and excellent quality. Would recommend"
Zoe Matthews
"Very Prompt Service!"
Mrs Alison Sadik
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, fast response and excellent quality I will definitely use again thank you."
David Gray
Verified Buyer
"Quick service good value"
Linda Moodie
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service ..converted 6 old camcorder tapes into a memory stick and I haven't stopped watching it since. Such valuable memories restored. Received back within a week of posting it to rhem and quality is superb. No hesitation in recommending ding this company to anyone wishing to do similar !"
Julie Cotton
Verified Buyer
"Lovely to relive all our memories thank you for making it possible"
Mrs Linda Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and results. Will definitely use Digital Converters again."
Mr.s Hannigan
Verified Buyer
"very easy to follow instructions ,great price compared to other high street outlets.order returned well within processing time"
Digital Converters is rated 4.93 based on 618 reviews