Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG

Wanted to convert VHS tape to mp4. from placing order to receiving usb stick took about a week - faster than expected. Communication/tracking order worked well. I now have surprisingly good quality mp4 video.
I received good advice about what I wanted to do. Their service was quick and the resulting conversion was excellent
Excellent service .. brilliant results .. thank you
Excellent service communication and results
Camcorder tapes digitized and returned together with usb memory stick. Very pleased with service.
Sent a 25 year old amateur video tape to be converted to DVD. Fantastic results , I would definitely use DC again
VHS tape copied and returned within a few days, very happy.
I’m very pleased with the conversion of an old film to digital. Service was prompt and I thought reasonably priced.
Excellent service highly recommend .
Strange review as they couldn’t complete the conversion as there were issues with the tape I’d sent. However they were very professional and dealt with the situation brilliantly.
From very poor videotape to a much easier-to-view dvd brilliant!
Excellent service for VHS tape to DVD conversion. Reasonable price and fast service. Many thanks.
Prompt, professional service with pleasing end result.
I was so happy to receive my old camcorder material converted to DVD and USB memory stick. The tape had been laying around in a damp garage for the best part of 20 years but Digital Converters managed to get the footage off the tape and the quality was really good. Some lovely memories were brought back to life by their speedy and simple to use service.
I needed a rare, one-off tape, converted into Digital Format. Good quality discs returned in good time. Very pleased indeed. Thankyou. Nick
Great communications- service as described- would definitely recommend and use again- thank you
Fast service, and constant contact. Updated when the tapes arrived to them, and when they were due to be shipped back to me.
I have recently dealt with Digital Converters on two occasions and found the service they gave was excellent. Product good and delivered on schedule, plus technical help always forthcoming. I would trust them with my cine film and memories. Thank you DG. Jon in Surrey
A really great service. Very professional, easy to use with every step of the process explained very well.
Both Camcorder tap transferred to DVD and Photo Slides to USB Stick was ordered and returned "as it says on the packet". Preserving my memories back to 1979 was successful.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,064 reviews