Digital Converters Reviews

4.9
Based on 7,319 reviews
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Hiromi Ryan
Digital Converters 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Roy Harley
Easy service to use
Excellent service and communication. Thank you
Excellent and very fast service, I sent some slides and they were scanned and uploaded ready for me to download the day after they arrived with Digital Converters. And the original slides were back with me a day or two later. Very impressive, and good pricing too.
Excellent service. Very quick and efficient. So good to see my parents very old slides on a big screen.
Thank you ! So many wonderful memories revived ❤️
I was really nervous about sending my footage for conversion. I need not have worried. Process was so straightforward, the staff were amazing, I received regular updates and I have my precious memories to keep and share with my family. I can not thank Digital Converters enough. Overall excellent service.
We were anxious about sending our only video copy of our wedding to be converted. We are celebrating our Silver Wedding in June, and wanted to share the video with our party guests. Digital Convertors did an amazing job, and we can now enjoy our memories with everyone as we hoped.
First Class Service ! I got 2 50 year old 8mm tapes converted to MP4, and the whole process was simple and straightforward, and I was kept informed of progress from start to finish. I thoroughly recommend Digital Converters to anyone.
I sent 16 cine reels to be converted to dvd at a cost of £184. On return 13 were really watchable and 3 could not be made out. However the reels were 50 years old ,so I consider this not a bad return. Probably should have done this many years ago, so pretty happy.
Great site easy to use and speedy service.
So so pleased thank you so much for helping me to convert my families memories! Everything went smoothly and I was nervous to send my tapes in the post but I needn't have been. Thanks again.
Great service with good communication along the way. So excited to be able to watch old 8mm cine films Dad took over 60 years ago, as well as some slightly more recent old mini vhs memories. Thank you.
Excellent service in quality of conversion and timescale. Extremely pleased.
I was very pleased with the process and the recording that we had converted. Would definitely use this service again. Thanks.
This is the second time I’ve used Digital Converters and I can’t fault them . Some of my vhs tapes were close on 40 years old and are now on dvd which is excellent . I will be sending more soon .
excellent service thank you efficient correspondance we shall use again Dr R Pugh
I found an old tape with a family holiday recorded in 1989, I purchased some leads to try and transfer from an old VHS recorder to my PC but after the second set of leads failed miserably I was resigned to the fact the memories would be lost. As a last resort I looked online and found Digital Converters. After filling in the online form I sent my Video off hoping that at least some of the Video could be salvaged. Digital Converters acknowledged the receipt of my Video and informed me when it was completed and posted back to me. I received a USB stick with the transferred Video also Video. Considering the Video was 33 years old the quality of the digital images was very good indeed, sadly the quality of the person taking the Video in 1989, (myself), left a lot to be desired but gave us a few laughs. The whole process with Digital Converters was very good from start to finish and very good value for money. If you happen to fond an old Vidoe with memories you would like to save Digital Converters is a far more professional option, (and more economical), than trying to do it yourself.
I first made contact with Aaron around the middle of April and having received details of their service I decided to proceed with sending my cine films to them for conversion and they arranged for the courier uplift. I received the completed conversions early in May and having viewed them all I am delighted with the results. The whole exercise has been completed without a hitch and I would recommend Digital Converters to anyone looking for the safe conversion of their precious cine films.
Great service, fast and efficient. So glad to get my 8mm cine film converted to a digital file.
I was extremely pleased with the service I received. Very speedy and a small error with the printing on one of the cds was rectified immediately and a new cd sent at no extra cost. Excellent.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 7,319 reviews