Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

5B The Stables
Newby Hall

How would you rate Digital Converters?

STEPHEN RIMMINGTON
Verified Buyer
"Found this service to be very professional and efficient from start to finish and at a very reasonable price compared to other quotes I had, would definitely recommend."
Sylvia Curtis
Verified Buyer
"Found digital converters online and decided to have one of our old tapes converted to dvd ,wasn’t sure what was on it. The price was very good so sent it of and it only took less than a week to come back. We were very pleased with how it came out watching it brought back so mean memories. Have now sent 10 more and can’t wait for them to come back. Thank you"
Ronald Shaw
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a VHS tape transfered to DVD. After a search on the internet I chose Digital Converters. They were easy to deal with and service was prompt and curtious. Thank you for prompt service with excellent results."
Mrs Katharine Buckeridge
Verified Buyer
"In a busy world I often don't get time to write reviews but I am making time for Digital Convertors. The service was excellent from start to finish. I initially phoned for advice and was given clear, friendly instructions. I got my VHS tapes put onto a memory stick which was delivered within a week. The sound and picture quality was identical to my VHS tapes which was brilliant as my sister had previously had her VHS tapes put onto DVD with another company and had been very disappointed with the sound quality not being as clear as the original VHS. I shall definitely recommend Digital Convertors to her and anyone else who needs this service."
Susan Plant
Verified Buyer
"Super service. Easy to order, great communication and quick turnaround. Really pleased with the returned film. Sent one film originally, definitely intend to send more."
Roy Brachet
Verified Buyer
"Digital Converters is a superb, fast, no fuss service for anyone, like me, who wanted to preserve their old non-digital media on to either DVD, memory stick or any other modern device. I'm glad I found them when I did!"
Dr Jeanette Kremer
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant work and service. I will use it again."
Alison Ashford
Verified Buyer
"Very quick turn around - 10 working days. Very pleased with the service and price, everything exactly as described. Would definitely recommend Digital Converters."
Mary Peacock
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the prompt service. Loved that the DVD,s were initialized with content just as we had written. Will def use again and recommend to others."
Rhona H Miller
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with DVD, super service thank you"
Edwin Topping
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service-reliable and efficient"
Carl Critchlow
Verified Reviewer
"Extremely pleased with 8 camcorder tapes that have been converted into MP4’s. After a brief chat on the phone to one of he team I was confident that the tapes, which are of massive sentimental value, were handled and converted with care. Was very surprised the quality was as good as it is, and it was also a very efficient service from start to finish. Would highly recommend. Thank you!"
Clive Nation
Verified Buyer
"I have to say as it was my first time I was nervous of entrusting DC with my precious family videos. I need not have been. After speaking with Sean I was reassured and the process was simple, quick and I was kept informed of the process. Some of the tapes were 30 years old but were as good as the originals and now I can be assured I can listen and watch them in the future not worrying about finding an old piece of technology to play them on. I can even edit them on my PC. I have told many of my friends and I hope they will use Digital Converters. I don't normally bother to write reviews but this was one service that really deserved it. Well done!"
Robin P Minney
Verified Buyer
"The pictures on a shaky amateur tape were clear, and even the sound was better than before"
"Really happy with speed, quality and overall service. Very professional. Will be sending many more VHS/tapes to them soon. Highly recommended!"
"They met my requested tight timing deadline and improved somewhat the picture quality from the original VHS tapes. Highly recommended!"
Professor Sheila Pankhurst
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service, very good quality conversion of my old video tapes"
Trevor Simpkins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and very good value, quoted nearly 3 times digital converters price by two high st chains!! Already recommended to friends."
"It was great seeing the old ‘ tapes’ again ! great service and excellent quality. I’m sending you another lot to convert !"
Chris Plant
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality mp4 files produced from my 9 Hi8 tapes. I decided to have a link to the files sent to me by email. That proved very useful because my son in Australia could also download them."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 726 reviews