Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
Even during a pandemic Digital Convertors delivered! The picture quality was superb (from a video tape over 30 years old) and the emailed digital download made sharing so easy! The price was one of the best, and was certainly worth the money! I can’t recommend them enough!
Excellent service with a personal touch. Quick response to all messages and kept informed throughout. I have already recommended digital converters to friends.
I received my video back with a labelled disc and drive. The quality was probably as good as the day it was shot 21 years ago and it was a delight to see the footage again of my then 2 years old daughter. Can't put a price on that.
I was very impressed with the ease of completing my order, the updates via e mail and of course the quality of the end product. What a lovely job to bring back so many fond memories for people! It was a real treat to re live our holidays from the 70's. Thank you very much. I would definately recommend Digital Converters.
Excellent service from Digital Converters even within the coronvirus lockdown. Took 2 weeks to process and return as they advised. The quality of the transfer from Video 8 tapes was great and was saved onto USB memory stick as I requested. All the transfered recordings played back beatifully on our smart tv. So lovely to see old memories that we have not been able to view for over 25 years.
Excellent service, thank you for bringing memories back to life after 58 years! Delivered in time for a date I had requested.
Excellent, prompt service. Very pleased with my videos transferred on to USB. I can now watch at my leisure as well as edit them. Thank you so much. Will use service again
Good service And communication. Would definetely recommend!
I’d had a VHS tape stored away for years and kept meaning to get round to having it converted but never seemed to get round to it - so lockdown seemed the perfect opportunity but I wasn't sure if anywhere would be open, luckily these guys were. My daughter was turning 30 and thought it would be a lovely present for her to see herself with her sister playing together in the garden when they were little. I left it until the last minute but emailed the guys to see if it could be done in time - unfortunately it looked unlikely as I’d only given them a week but I thought in the grand scheme of things it didn’t matter - she’d have it after her birthday. But on the morning, they sent me an email apologising that it hadn’t made it in time but they’d sent it through on file share! I was so so so pleased and it made the day even more special. Thank you once again - great customer service
I found some cinereels of my late Fathers from the 1960’s . They were not in great condition and really didn’t expect anything from them . These guys did an amazing job and returned some very special memories to me . I can’t thank them enough . Highly recommend.
Very pleased with the whole process and service.
Great results.
Could not get this quality with DIY equipment
I liked everything about Digital Converters, and certainly would use them again.
I found a forgotton box of 25 Hi8 camera tapes in a box dating back to the 1990's for which I no longer had the camera. I came across DC's website and contacted them, and they downloaded the tapes onto one usb drive. The films are of stunning quality and my grandchildren, who were born between 1992 and 1999, are now emailing extracts to each other. To myself and the rest of my family they are like being transported back to our earlier lives!
Worth every penny so pleased that I converted, deffo reccomend
Excellent service from start to finish!
I boxed up 6 VHS cassettes as instructed. Collection by courier was quick and on time.
A USB stick with all films on was delivered back within a couple of weeks
The results were superb!
I would definitely use Digital Converters again.
Would recommend very helpful people
Saved our family memories
A superb job
Excellent service, professional and friendly. Kept informed throughout. Would recommend.
Excellent service all round. Very professional, fast turnaround. Can’t wait to dig out more memories for you guys to convert. Brought so much joy to so many family members! Thank you.
Excellent and efficient service. Good communication throughout and a great quality result. I would definitely recommend Digital Converters!
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,439 reviews