Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

5B The Stables
Newby Hall

How would you rate Digital Converters ?

Alison Batterbee
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for converting my wedding video to Memory stick and DVD it made my day to watch it, Even tho we are now divorced....... so many people who are not here were on it!!!!! Will be sending another one soon.....and thoroughly recommending you xx"
James Nisbet
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service at a very reasonable price"
Jonathan Hall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quick service with good results"
Paul Michael Barker
Verified Buyer
"Thankyou digital converters excellent service, and top quality DVDs,will use you again."
David Gill
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, thank you"
"Quick service, easy process, good communication, great results"
Jessica Clark
Verified Buyer
"Great to see old family films again"
Geoff Hayday
Verified Buyer
"Prompt efficient service, would have been 5 stars if the memory stick and 6mm thick tape had been posted back in an envelope that fitted through the letterbox, rather than a large box."
Jacqui Law
Verified Buyer
"I found some old home video tapes with no way of seeing what was on them. They weren’t in the best condition. Digital Converters did an amazing job. I now have all these memories to enjoy, some with people no longer here. I can’t rate them highly enough."
Jane Pennington
Verified Buyer
"Did what it said on the tin...."
Lisa Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Good communication. Fast delivery. Product great"
"Thank you so much DC - you turned my camcorder tapes into digital and brought back magical memories some of which we completely forgot we had. Quick easy and efficient and decently priced."
Hannah Lacey
Verified Buyer
"Such a great service! Nothing was too much to ask, really great team. Quick and made so easy to do, really happy with the outcome. I’ll recommend to all my friends."
Mrs K A Stokes
Verified Buyer
"Thankyou for a quick efficient service, the DVD’s are excellent"
SUTINDER SINGH GREWAL
Verified Buyer
"Convented my super vhs tapes into digital format on flash drive done to high standard both video and audio were great many thanks for your team."
David Graby
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient with good quality results from sometime dodgy camcorder originals"
Shirley Chain
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service. Quality video and converted the files within 7 days. Easy to use."
Mr David Kane
Verified Buyer
"Fast and great quality service"
Kristien Bateman
Verified Reviewer
"Smashing job. Provided a lifetime of memories in brilliant quality. Well done and thank you chaps."
Amanda Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Really really happy. They have done such a great job. An amazing service was so worried but they keep you so well informed . I am going to get all my other camcorder cassettes done . Thank you amazing job ."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 804 reviews