Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"Swift response, excellent quality - what more would you want"
"Can’t believe I didn’t send my old video tapes off sooner sooooo easy to use the memory stick in the tv - spent a wet Saturday afternoon and laughed and cried at all my children’s memories - thank you so much Digital Converters you’ve made my year!!!!"
"Absolutely brilliant service, fast and efficient. Kept informed throughout and pleasantly pleased to be looking at forgotten memories. Would highly recommend using Digital Converters."
"Really quick and professional service. I am really pleased with everything will recommend you to all thank you"
"Excellent service, very quick turnaround of my old tapes onto memory stick. Thanks very much, will use again."
"Brilliant efficient service and have already recommended the company to a family member to use."
"Fantastic service easy to use fast and faultless brilliant"
"quick, efficient service. Will use again - thanks!"
"My Nana recorded a tape of stories when I was a kid, it's lovely to hear her voice again after so long :)"
"The service was both well priced and incredibly efficient. The cloud based conversion works well for me, and I received the original video back with the DVD as back up swiftly. I would hesitate to use them again."
"A great service, quick delivery and very good quality conversion."
"I cannot fault the amazing people at Digital converters. Courteous, helpful and efficient and also very professional . I have had 26 tapes converted, all our precious family memories over25 years of mariage. It was a very big deal for me to send them away! All was returned to me safely, all the work on memory sticks and in the cloud. The outcome is outstanding. I just gave it to my husband as a 25th anniversary and he was absolutely amazed at the quality of the work . A huge thank you to you all."
"Great care taken to convert what I wanted. Excellent service."
"I was worried about sending a precious, one off reel of film - especially as it was over 40 years old and irreplaceable, yet I needn't have been. The whole process was a breeze. Thank you"
"We are thrilled with our 50 year old slides that have been converted to DVD. The service was efficient and we were updated at each stage. The slides were returned promptly and well packaged. Great value, and excellent service. Thank you."
"Had a mixture of different formats across nearly 20 different tapes including a really old cine film which is 50 years old. All were impeccably transferred and put onto dropbox which made it really easy to retrieve. Only regret is I should have done this years ago rather than left them lying around. Great service though, highly recommended."
"Efficient, quick service, easy to use, they kept us in touch with progress throughout, responded to our requests for the scanning and the end results are brilliant. Thank you."
"Absolutely delighted with the service provided from Digital Converters. To be able to see our camcorder footage of our children growing up again and future proofed is priceless. Thank you."
"Absolutely brilliant service. Have used before and I would definitely use agin. Really quick, great customer service and the product is really well organised and presented. Fantastic."
"I spoke to their office first of all about converting my 35mm slides to a memory stick and how long it would take. They were as good as their word. The service was very prompt and took less than 1 week to convert 108 slides. Quite a few of the slides were the wrong way round but I could easily solve that by going into Tools and Flip Horizontally on my Mac. Would definitely use them again."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,495 reviews