Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park

How would you rate Digital Converters ?

"I found the process painless and fast. The ordering went smoothly as the diameter of cinereels was right there on the ordered page helping know which tape length to choose. Then there was the text and a photo of how to pack my tapes safely for postage; made it so much easier to know how to do it. I chose the download only option; the only down-ish side was not knowing the size or how long the finished file would take to download (it was almost 8GB). For me it would have been better to have the option of downloading each file separately when the total zip file is so large."
"Excellent service thank you"
"First time I’ve used Digital converters. Very good company, Did everything I asked without a problem. Would definitely use them and recommend them to my friends. Thanks DC. 👍👍"
"The quality of the service and the digitised VHS tape were excellent. The MPEG-4 file downloaded easily and I could play it straight away in QuickTime. I have also imported it into Apple iMovie for editing. Highly recommend this service."
"I am extremely pleased and satisfied with the result of my recent transaction with Digital Converters. My tapes were as old as 1996 and now they appear as if they were taken yesterday. A first class service delivered in a first class manner."
"I am very pleased with the service I received from Digital Converters. My order was handled promptly, efficiently and professionally."
"good service"
"Would recommend - quick turn around, helpful"
"Fast efficient effective - can't get much better !"
"A fast efficient service"
"Good response . A good job done . Thank you"
"Very pleased with the whole process, It was lovely to watch a family party again of years ago on DVD,it was returned well packaged within the week, thank you will definitely use again."
"Very pleased with the service and only took 2 days. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Great fast service"
"Great service with quick turn around. We were delighted to see the converted video which showed the happy times we spent renovating our previous homes and bringing us the joy of seeing, once again, our beautiful animal families that have since passed on. Thank you for giving that back to us."
"Had 5 video tapes converted to DVD. Very pleased with the result and the speed of service."
"Sent my vhs tape and did not hold out much hope for a decent outcome due to tape having a lot of mould ,but they have done a brilliant job and now I can see my memories ,thankyou ."
"Very fast service and excellent communication from this company. I would recommend them."
"Great service and excellent results"
"We had a VHS tape converted to both a DVD and a memory stick. The service was good. I had a query and left a message on their answerphone and they called me back straightaway and gave me clear instructions. When they received my tape they emailed me and emyme again when they dispatched it, the parcel was tracked. Good quality recording and excellent service."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 1,052 reviews