Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

5B The Stables
Newby Hall

How would you rate Digital Converters ?

"I was very pleased with the service from Digital Converters"
"Brilliant service quick and efficient throughly recommend them"
"Very pleased with the service. Sent old video 8 camcorder tapes. I received a notification email once they had arrived, and they had them converted and available for me to download within 3 and a half days of them arriving. Good quality conversion."
"Very helpful, easy process and very satisfied with the result. Thanks."
"First Class and Fast"
"Fantastic service, very personalised - answered all my questions. Great value for money, brilliant quality and the cheapest I could find. Very efficient, professional and fast."
"We had precious memories on video tapes and camcorder tapes and Digital Converter provided a fast and simple procedure to have them in a safer format (we chose a memory stick). We were very pleased with the result."
"Very good. Very helpful. Nice to save an old tape before the mould got it."
"I just used Digital Converters for the first time. And to honest I was dubious as I thought these kinds of services would be patchy, expensive and unreliable. But I was so surprised. Their site is easy to use, their prices are much lower than I expected and I got an email the morning after I sent my VHS in, confirming that it had arrived. Then a week later I received my VHS back with my content now on a DVD. So the standard of communication was excellent and efficient. I'm just trying to decide now what else to get digitally converted!"
"Excellent service, very helpful people on the other end of the phone, and a speedy return of the converted VHS tapes. In fact 'just what it says on the tin'."
"Great service and communications Very good value"
"Friendly staff on the phone; responsive to messages; speedy service; very reasonably priced. Went for downloadable version of VHS tape conversion and this went smoothly. Thanks very much"
"Can't fault the quality & service provided, the reproduction was excellent, have many more 8mm tapes for copying will definitely be using your services again, Brilliant, many thanks for giving me, our memories back, Kelvin"
"What a great service! Easy to use website with clear explanations of all services and instructions. I was notified when my tapes were received and they were delivered as expected. They were well packaged. I had my tapes converted to USB stick and it couldn't have been easier to use. The quality is very good. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend."
"Digital converters transferred my Dad's old cine films to memory sticks. The service was excellent and the quality of the finished product was first class (which is more than I can say about Dad's camera work!) I would highly recommend them worth the money."
"Sent one tape for conversion to try the service which came back in a reasonable time and the quality was good, so will be using them again."
"Excellent quality and suburb service Thanks so much"
"Absolutely perfect dvds turned out great. They were perfectly wrapped up and delivered safe will definitely use this company again 👍"
"Great service would not hesitate to use again.👍"
"Efficient prompt service from placing order to receipt of end product."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 892 reviews