Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Sharon Birch
Digital Converters 5 star review on 4th November 2019
Hugh Wilson
Excellent quality and highly efficient service. I'm so relieved that our precious childhood VHS videotapes are now preserved forever for all the family to enjoy. These memories are priceless!
Very efficient service. Good quality results.
Recently sent in a vhs tape which was over 30 years old to be converted to a memory stick.
Although the job was not done in time to give as a Christmas present I was delighted with the result.
Ordering process was straight forward enough.
Thanks for renewing my memories.
They did exactly what I asked. The customer service on the phone was excellent and they made it very easy to complete. No complaints.
excellent service.
they do exactly what they say theyll do and very efficient too.
im thrilled with the results and they have now saved our precious memories
Although I was deeply disappointed that my DVD’s did not arrive before Christmas as requested, the quality of the videos when they came is amazing. Really fantastic work as these must be a minimum of 30 years old and have sat gathering dust! Great to see them, happy memories worth every penny.
They have now converted nearly 20 old family cine films so its fantastic to have them in a more modern format and fully accessible on the big screen. If only there was sound back then...however Digital Converters keep you updated as to progress and the collection and delivery service is definitely our preferred option, its worth that little cost for peace of mind
Great price and quick service. Did a lovely job and am very happy with the output.
Brilliant conversion of old cinefilm to DVD & cloud - so amazing to see all our old memories again. Order process was really easy and delivered on time. Thank you!
So happy with my converted camcorder tapes onto a USB. Thanks so much, years of happy memories bought back to life
Amazing! I have so many tapes from old cameras that I can. I longer view. Getting the converted onto disc is brilliant.
Great service and quality
Afer locating Digital Converters, i called them. i prefer to speak to someone. Everything was explained in simple terms.
I chose to have the memory stick for my Cine Film to come back on.
At the stated time i was informed via email my film was ready to be returned. A simple payment process was undertaken and the film and memory stick was with me in a day or two. The whole process, during a busy period, was around 2 weeks.
The colour Cine film from the early 60s was lovly to watch on a large TV. It had no original sound, however Digital Converters has added a really nice suitable background soundtrack.
i was very pleased with the overall results and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Great service, very happy with the results - thanks
Five stars all round. Communication 10 out of 10. Product quality 10 out of 10.
I had several old video tapes - various types - some almost 40 years old. Got these converted. Really pleased to be able to see the old lost memories!
Excellent service from start to finish, so pleased I chose you guys to convert the cinefilm I found. My mum is so happy to have these memories preserved.
Service and end result was very good i would recommend definatly
Great, efficient service
They do exactly what they promise. Good communication and good service.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,456 reviews