Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Fast turnaround and grest value for money..
So glad I found Digital Converters. The turnaround time was less than a week and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. Couldn’t recommend their service enough.
Brilliant service, very quick return. Great packaging and wonderful to see a family home video after 20 years!
A very efficient, friendly set up with perfect results from order to delivery and quality of end product. I have already recommended DC to friends and family.
Recently converted a vhs from 20 odd years ago very happy with the results brought back some great memories would highly recommend
I contacted Digital Converters when we found some old cine films in the loft. We wanted the films put onto a DVD and also a memory stick. Digital Converters sorted this out quickly and did an excellent job. The quality is great.
Thank you, Digital Converters, for excellent service and product delivery! Just what we wanted! I would definitely use you again and would recommend that others do too.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Very pleased with results too. Having them on the cloud makes sharing so easy.
Excellent quality from my 45 years old reels!!!!
Excellent service.Recieved my order within a week. Have already recommended to a friend
Fast efficient service with first class result.
i was given a vhs video of somewhere we had visited. i have no player ,so sent it to digital converters to convert to dvd. all done it is great. nice to have the memorys
A fast, efficient and reliable service.
Successfully transferred 8 mm cine to memory stick. Good clear instructions and now I can view for 1st time in 50 years!
Cannot fault DC. Courier collected my 2 Standard 8mm reels as arranged. DC emailed to confirm safe receipt. Although estimated turnaround was 2 -4 weeks, I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email after 7 days with a link to my converted files, Downloaded my 2 reels from Drop Box no problem. I was not disappointed, the conversions can only be described as stunning. Much better than viewing the original media via my Eumig projector (which is still in perfect working order 60 years on). Can't wait to get the rest of my films converted to leave a treasured collection of memories for my grandchildren. Thank you Digital Conversions.
Good service would use again
Excellent service, sent me a refund without me asking for it when I over paid. Very quick keep you updated , I’m really enjoying my dads cine films in digital format
Fast, efficient and great comms. Have used them before and would happily use them again.
Excellent website, excellent response time when I emailed them and super product
Very quick service and everything packaged neatly and safely.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 5,843 reviews