Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
I had a VHS video converted to DVD. Time taken was less than quoted and the quality is great. Did pay extra for the courier collection who didn’t turn up, but refund was instant. Would definitely use again.
Excellent Service from start to finish. kept informed at all stages.
Will use again no problem. Thank you very much.
Thank you for turning an old VHS tape into a digital version of excellent quality. Also very good customer service. I will use your service again.
Very efficient and quick, good quality sound too from a very old cassette. I'll certainly recommend you.
Considering the enormously bad roll of film, the dvd is amazing. Very good company.
Absolutely brilliant - what a joy to see the films again after 40 years! Their choice of music was spot on and just happened to be my favourite classical piece. First rate service
Excellent service from picking up the video tapes and returning. We were kept informed and returned on time. Love the little extras of music to some. highly recommend
Efficient and quick: they converted a videotape to a digital file in less than a fortnight. I shall use them again. Good collection service, too.
Took me a while to pluck up courage to send off quite a precious old video. I didn’t want it damaged or lost. But the service was excellent, the video was safe. And I can now watch happy memories on a DVD. Thank you.
Superb organisation. Paperwork clear and comprehensive. They keep to their promises regarding collection and delivery. And the final product is as good as one has hoped for.
100% reliable.
A 25-year old VHS tape converted to a DVD!! - and at such a reasonable cost. Thank you for an excellent service. Highly recommended.
Fast service really happy with the service
Excellent & efficient service.
I can now listen to my Dad singing in 1960 as if it was yesterday.
Magic!!
There was a small hiccup with the initial order but after one phone call to a UK number it was all sorted.

Having received back the original VHS tape and the digitised media, I'm over the moon. The memories on the tape were irreplaceable and the quality of the conversion is everything I could ask for.
done 3 tapes so far -many more to go yet -but i am so pleased with the results
The service and communication from start to finish was excellent. The online ordering process is easy to understand, and even when I did call with a minor question the response I got was quick and detailed. We are really pleased with the finished job and will be using them again. I would definitely recommend them .
Really pleased with conversion to mp4 from cine film. I also had to contact them as I neglected to place order details in package I sent (my mistake). Really good communication in updating me that DC had received the package. Would definitely use them again. Thank-you guys.
Converted one tape so far, brilliant service impossible to find locally (to me!). Now sent off for loads more!
Not cheap but did an excellent job on my camcorder tapes
No issues at all, really pleased with the results
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,844 reviews