Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Sharon Birch
Digital Converters 5 star review on 4th November 2019
Hugh Wilson
I was very satisfied with the friendly, competent service.
I am so pleased with my tape conversion. It has bought me so much joy seeing my family videos again and in good quality. Digital converters were excellent at communicating when I emailed any questions. Really please, thank you
A bit more expensive than what I was hoping but it will be worth it to see my mums face on Christmas Day. Turnaround time was within what I expecting, and actually quicker considering the time of year. Nice touch that music was added. Overall very happy
I am happy with the results of the dvd as its for a Christmas present it brought back some good memories.
Very good service.
Great result we are so pleased.
The experience was very positive,the cine film was returned to me in good order and the digital copy was as good as I could have expected.I had a problem with the supplied dvd but this was quickly rectified.
Very quick and efficient service. Easy to understand instructions on sending my camcorder tapes to be converted to USB stick, received notification on progress of my order. Pleased with end result, happy memories that I can now keep forever.
Nice to get old tape converted quick turn around only thing small bit at beginning not been removed after asking and been told it would be
Pretty good, easy and quick.
After being stored on VHS tapes for more than 20 years, the quality of my digital videos is much better than I anticipated they would be.
Thank you Digital Converters.
Kim
I sent a tape of camcorder footage of a visit to Canada and Washington State dating from 1997 and unwatched for 20 years. The transfer to DVD was excellent, and I shall send more tapes. My only gripe is the cost of collection and delivery - a visit to the Post Office is a no-go these days.
Super easy, quick and efficient. Delivered exactly what they promised.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. From placing my order to receiving my media. Also kept up to date on the process by emails, throughly recommend and will be using again.
I ordered 2 DVDs for each of 2 VHS tapes. The DVDs for the first VHS tape came and both VHS tapes returned - so I had to phone up to get the sDVDs for the second VHS tape. The transfers are as good a quality as would be possible
Sent my old vhs video tape of our wedding off for transferring to dvd
The service and time taken were excellent
It was great to have what me and my family thought was a knackered VHS tape brought back to life digitally! So many fond memories are now saved! The only thing I would ask is that you give an update as to when the tapes/USB/DVDs are due to be delivered back. I had to email and chase after not hearing anything once I had been informed of the VHS arriving at your premises. Thanks so much, it's made my family very happy!
digital converters were always very quick in getting back over email when i had a question. The video tapes were returned safely and the family were delighted with the converted footage! Reliable service - can recommend!
Service Excellent. I had VHS videos converted which were excellent. An old, 8mm Cine film was not so good but then it was 53 years old so presumably, like the rest of us hadn't aged well.
The coping from old VHS on to DVD and USB stick was good and well worth the fee. Coping to the Cloud was also good but complicated at first to start it and in hindsight was probably an error and a waste of money in ordering this copy.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,419 reviews