Digital Converters Reviews

4.9
Based on 7,385 reviews
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Hiromi Ryan
Digital Converters 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Roy Harley
Good service, very pleased.
Excellent service - good to get an email saying my video had arrived
Good service converting two ciné films to DVD. Films and DVD were returned by post in a reasonable amount of time. The resulting quality is good (although I did notice the picture drifting off a bit at one point, so a frame line was visible at the bottom of the screen - hence one star off).
Very clear and easy Web site. Well informed during quick order progress. Digital photos from 50-year-old slides were excellent apart from a few with multiple black specs which were probably ingrained dust. Overall an excellent job giving me instant access to some great memories! Thank You.
I sent 16 cine reels to be converted to dvd at a cost of £184. On return 13 were really watchable and 3 could not be made out. However the reels were 50 years old ,so I consider this not a bad return. Probably should have done this many years ago, so pretty happy.
Found site from Google search. Rang their office to checkbusinesd was OK. Spoke to helpful person and from conversation decided to send my precious tape for digital conversion. Good website and easy to use. Got memory stick and original tapes in a very professional box. Going to use them again for our daughter early years.
Very easy process and well priced. Kept informed from start to finish
Really happy with service and my memories, however I was a little disappointed that 2 tapes were recorded over old videos and contained recordings of a football match and CCTV footage of outside our old house. Not memories. I thought they would have questioned this. Unfortunately not and I had to pay for this too.
Hi Teresa, Thanks for your feedback, and really sorry to hear you've had an unsatisfactory experience with us. We do our best to spot things like this before they come back to you, but on some occasions, it can slip through. I've issued a refund for the 2 tapes that didn't have home movies on so this should be with you in the next 3-5 working days. If there's anything else at all we can help with, please get in touch. All the best, Team DC
Bit of a problem not knowing courier was coming to collect and not having a label sent to me. However, everything else went well and my son was delighted to get the memories from over 30 years ago.
Very good at keeping you informed as to the progress of your order. Unfortunately, let down by Royal Mail, you don’t know the day it’s going to arrive at your door. If you’re not in, you have to pay for another nominated delivery day (again you don’t know the time, so be prepared to stay at home all day. In my case, the Postman turned up the day before the scheduled delivery day, this time we just happened to be at home. 😕)
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the feedback, it's great to hear how our service could be improved! This is one of the few things which can be hard to predict, with any delays in post making delivery estimates, not 100% accurate. As far as I'm aware, there is no charge to reschedule missed post with Royal Mail but if you had to do this we'd be happy to refund the amount in full. Please get in touch with our customer support if this is the case. From your review, it does sound like you were able to receive the delivery the first time round without any issues, which is a happy coincidence! All the best, Team DC
Easy to do and good response and quality
Very good communication and a prompt service. Professional
Pretty prompt turnaround and high quality sound on the MP3 - much easier to hear now.
good service. Given the quality of the originals, I was happy with the result. I will be using this service again.
Up to now having viewed some of the copying that has been done I cannot fault it.The overall service was excellent
Good service, good price, a little slow at completing job.
Good technical conversion but regrettably they could not do anything about the awful camera work (about 50 years too late for that). A nice touch was the added music, which was not inappropriate. The order process was simple and I was kept advised as to how things were progressing. Files on the memory stick were easy to access. Overall a very a successful process.
Thank you for your services. It took a little longer than I hoped but it arrived safe and sound. Sorry for the delay in replying but we went on holiday the day it arrived. Thanks again Cliff Smith
Requested service provided quickly and satisfactorily.
Excellent conversion of old 8mm film to digital, no issues, reasonable price, I'd use them again (if I ever find those other films!). Great value ticked all the boxes as promised.
Digital Converters is rated 4.9 based on 7,385 reviews