Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Successfully transferred 8 mm cine to memory stick. Good clear instructions and now I can view for 1st time in 50 years!
Good service would use again
Had problem with DVD but they were most helpful and redid it for me.
I sent a large amount of very old photos to be scanned to USB. The cost was very reasonable and the quality of the scanned photos is fantastic. Would recommend.
Could be quicker. Quality good. Price on the high side
Quick service but early part of content missing.
Very professional approach. Excellent result. Certainly would go back to them if I find any more films in my old box. However, I have had an issue- it would not plug and play as mentioned in my LG55NANO906NA Ultra HD smart TV. There was an issue with recognising the format of the USB stick. Seek advice from an expert, had to upload on my computer and then make a duplicate copy. So, the original USB stick provided by Digital Converters is wasted now.
Very happy with a newsreel conversion from 1960. Very fast turnaround. Fantastic service.
I found the procedure easy to follow and the backup was excellent. I would recommend the company for your film processing and conversion to video. My one request would be an estimate of when the process will be completed once the film is received.
Quick order, helpful staff when telephoned the Company.
Very good service only grumble is having to pay postage costs which made it expensive
Fabulous to see our wedding video after nearly 20 years sadly a lot in black and white but still great to watch
Very pleased with conversion of my video onto a stick! Colours and sound are great. A very professional service, will use again. Brought back lots of happy memories. Thank you
Delighted with the results! Very old cine films and they have really done so well in rescuing our memories
Can fully recommend the service and the relatively quick turnaround, I feel that the prices are probably inflated with constant discount codes on offer popping up on the site to bring the prices down and make you feel like you're getting a good deal. This is also reflected upon the fact you get another discount code with your delivery itself. Video quality is good though and would use again if needed.
Sent a old vhs, wouldn't been surprised if couldn't convert, but it's back and as good as it was on tape, happy with service and result,, thk you.. I'd advice to use above others
Good service, quality of memory stick better than video tape.
They did exactly what they said they would do, converted our 30yr old wedding video from VHS to digital, happy with the result
Had quite a wait for the conversion but very happy with the results.
It took around 3/4 weeks to get 8mm tape converted but I am so pleased with the result which is much better than i expected. Lovely memories captured that had been stored away for 50 years are now on a memory stick so that the family can watch together.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 5,835 reviews