Digital Converters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Converters

About Digital Converters: Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy

customer service
"I sent 10 tapes, some Hi-8, some VHS-C and one Mini DV. One tape was a complete write off distorted terribly unwatchable. Of the others on the beginnings every tape is a write off at the beginning of the tape with the digital recorder picking up what sounds like a spool sticking. Trouble is, you then have other parts of the tape where I reckon they packed up for lunch or perhaps for the weekend. So when they start the equipment again you get the same stuck spool sound and unwatchable distorted video for another 4-5 minutes until I think it settles down. At first I put it down to my tapes, but recently I bought some transfer leads myself. The results on both the sound and pictures aren't as good, but what was revealing was the terrible, unwatchable parts of my videos I paid to have copied have NO faults at all. This proved it was Digital Converters who were at fault for these unwatchable pieces of video and not my tapes at all. Where their copying works properly, both the sound and picture quality is great, but sadly I couldn't recommend them or will use them again myself on the strength of this experience as their equipment clearly has a problem if I can copy a watchable tape with a £20 lead and they can't with all their equipment. If they could sort their equipment problems out their service would be great. I can supply identical video copied clips if necessary showing the problem on every tape copied."
"The service was great. Very efficient. Sadly, the most important thing, the digital video files you converted were not as good quality as the ones I myself had converted from DVD! Shame."
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,015 reviews