Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Excellent quality from my 45 years old reels!!!!
Excellent service.Recieved my order within a week. Have already recommended to a friend
Fast efficient service with first class result.
i was given a vhs video of somewhere we had visited. i have no player ,so sent it to digital converters to convert to dvd. all done it is great. nice to have the memorys
A fast, efficient and reliable service.
Successfully transferred 8 mm cine to memory stick. Good clear instructions and now I can view for 1st time in 50 years!
Cannot fault DC. Courier collected my 2 Standard 8mm reels as arranged. DC emailed to confirm safe receipt. Although estimated turnaround was 2 -4 weeks, I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email after 7 days with a link to my converted files, Downloaded my 2 reels from Drop Box no problem. I was not disappointed, the conversions can only be described as stunning. Much better than viewing the original media via my Eumig projector (which is still in perfect working order 60 years on). Can't wait to get the rest of my films converted to leave a treasured collection of memories for my grandchildren. Thank you Digital Conversions.
Good service would use again
Excellent service, sent me a refund without me asking for it when I over paid. Very quick keep you updated , I’m really enjoying my dads cine films in digital format
Fast, efficient and great comms. Have used them before and would happily use them again.
Excellent website, excellent response time when I emailed them and super product
Very quick service and everything packaged neatly and safely.
Great service and quality!!
Very good service. Have had all of my old video tapes converted into discs. Nice cases too. Great for looking at with family etc
Excellent 5 star service. Quick turn around. Converted an old wedding video on to dvd the quality is superb. Would recommend to friends and would definitely use again!
Started off with one VHS tape to be converted to DVD. Efficient, straight forward process. Good turnaround times. Will definitely use them again.
What a brilliant service and such lovely people! I asked if they could get a cine film conversion back in time for Father's day and they did. They'd done a lovely job, adding a great soundtrack and giving my dad some amazing memories back. Can't recommend them highly enough. I'll definitely be using them again!
Prompt service had slight issue with one disc but was quickly resolved great quality very pleased
I've used DC twice now and cannot fault there service,I would recommend them to anyone
Excellent communication from digital converters. When they realised the DVD wouldn't arrive on the date I wanted, they sent me a link to the converted vhs footage so my friend could watch it on her birthday, which made her day! I will use this company again.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 5,835 reviews