Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Sharon Birch
Digital Converters 5 star review on 4th November 2019
Hugh Wilson
First class professional service, very helpful when I had to alter the order over the phone. Delighted with the conversion of tapes that were stuck in the loft for decades onto USB.
Great secure, reliable and fast service
Digital converters went above and beyond to ensure that my mum received her Christmas present in time. Excellent service and communication throughout, would highly recommend.
I found this company on the internet, sent off two old Camcorder films and two weeks later
received the converted CD’s. The service was excellent and much quicker than I had expected
at Christmas time. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Digital Converters to friends.
Efficient, professional service with good prices. Good tracking system for order. Very happy with finished product (video to usb). Highly recommend.
Great service from start to finish and the quality was superb.
Very helpful and helped with my order when I needed it quickly. Great quality dvd’s, would use again!
This was an excellent service. I was worried at the beginning because it literally took weeks for my tape to be delivered to Digital Converters by Royal Mail. But someone at DC explained that other parcels had been delayed too and notified me as soon as it arrived. The transfer itself was carried out quickly and the copies arrived here in plenty time for Christmas. I found having a named contact reassuring and I was updated regularly. Would recommend.
Quick, efficient service and a fantastic price! Very pleased, arrived much quicker than expected. Would recommend to everyone and have told family and friends to use them! Thank you so much, lovely to watch an old video, brings back so many memories!
Great service and having our old slides on a USB was a great 70th birthday present for my husband. Thank you.
Good service and a professional conversion of my 1960s cine films - thanks
Excellent service beautiful quality. Good price. Would use again
I sent 3 reels of over 40 year old cine film to be converted onto a memory stick. We were really impressed with the end result. It provided us with leaky eyes when we relived our children's christenings! My one regret is that the main purpose of getting these films converted, was to convert the cine film of our wedding, in what was our golden wedding year. Unfortunately the reel I thought was our wedding film was in fact holiday film. That was my fault. I'm now confident that I know which is the correct film so I'll be in touch again soon to try again!
Extremely good service and fantastic quality conversion of our VHS to digital. Very easy to communicate with and extremely pleased with the final product. Also, despite the pandemic and lockdown, pick up and delivery were very efficient. I would definitely use again and I recommend them to all.
Prompt efficient service and delighted with the result.
I was absolutely thrilled with the conversion of a very old video tape on to usb , would highly recommend this company .
Excellent service very quick great value for money, would highly recommend
Easy to contact and to get help with options. Excellent delivery of service!
Many thanks for the conversion I can now keep the memory of my late wife and I enjoying our Ruby wedding anniversary 27 years ago and how we danced the night away with all our family and friends thank you so much
Excellent service. Highly recommend