Digital Converters Reviews

4.9
Based on 7,385 reviews
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Hiromi Ryan
Digital Converters 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Roy Harley
I have used DC on a number of occasions with great results backed up by a responsive and extremely helpful service. The turnaround time is excellent and their website is very clear and easy to use. I have also made full use of the offers they sometimes have which are excellent value. I still have more cine films to convert and I will continue to use DC in the future.
So happy with my old VHS video being transferred into a format I can watch. It was a fast efficient service. Will definitely use this company again.
Fabulous easy service, would highly recommend.
I'm very pleased with the service, I would definitely recommend, and use again. Thanks for your help
It’s been 30 years since I looked at recordings of my children! How special it is to revisit memories I thought I would never get to see again. Before I sent the tapes off, I read quite a few feedbacks first. Those reviews gave me a lot of reassurance to go ahead with it. And I am sooo glad I did it! Now, I share these clips with my children( not children anymore) and I will treasure the laughs we have now looking back on their silly moments! So, I cannot thank digital converters enough to allow us these special moments again. Thank you again.
Great service, great customer service too. So happy with the USB of our wedding video. We watched it on the evening of our Silver Wedding, it was magical :) Thank you Digital Converters!
Brilliant, friendly, professional company. I was a bit nervous about sending my precious old video/ camcorder films away but I needn’t have worried. They did a superb job and it’s really lovely to be able to relive these old memories once more. They can even add music if you have the really old stuff like Cine8 which didn’t have any sound. 5 star service, I can highly recommend them!
Great service. Quick 100% recommend
Simple and easy to use. Would use again.
Good service, very pleased.
I highly recommend digital converters. Extremely quick service , safe and secure . Simply post off your items and within a few days Its happy days with your memories once again.
was really impressed with the seamless service and they took this half baked video tape that had no sound or a tinted picture and made into something we could actually watch! super happy with it and them.
Excellent service and great communication, highly recommended.
Quick, efficient service. Got the remainder of my video tapes converted. Excellent communication and a fair price
Really impressed with Digital Converters. Would definitely use them again.
I was unsure if I should have my 14 old films converted so I telephoned the company and after a chat with an extremely nice man I decided to go ahead. The films were at least 28 years old but they were all successfully converted. Wow! I am so pleased with the results. I would recommend this company without a doubt. They completed the job when they said they would despite it being the Jubillee holiday. Thank you so very much.
I didn’t know what to expect when I sent a old VHS tape to be converted to a Cloud file but was amazed by how easy it was to send off, then to download and by the quality of the finished file. Special memories. I would urge anyone to use Digital Converters and can highly recommend.
A friendly face, a pleasant exchange of a few words, handing over of the parcel and a cheerful 'Good by' wave. Thank you.
Was worried my old camcorder tapes would not be watchable after being stored in my attic for nearly 30 years, so I sent one to digit converters (just to test the water, so to speak). I got back my original tape and the usb stick really quickly and was not disappointed! I’m now going to send the rest of my tapes off for transfer. Would definitely recommend
Easy to buy online, desatched, and was kept informed on the progress throughout Good service
Digital Converters is rated 4.9 based on 7,385 reviews