Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy
Excellent fast service.
Easy to order and receive
Fantastic service and so approachable and always willing to answer all my questions. Quick turnaround and fab quality. Have bought our precious memories back to life.
Very efficient turnaround. Thanks.
Got what I wanted :)
Perfect from start to finish with good communication and clear instructions
Really fast and efficient service. So pleased with my DVDs - they were presented and packaged professionally too. These will bring a lot of joy and a few tears! Already planning to use Digital Converters again. Brilliant.
Great service, quick and prompt. Received my order back quickly and care had been taken to see they weren't damaged during transit. Had a quick watch and the quality is great. I love that the name of the tape is printed onto the face of the disc! Great personalised touch. Over the moon and these will be an amazing christmas present, thank you!
Thrilled with this service. Super fast and efficient. Very professional and helpful.
Great service - prompt and helpful communication at all times.
Service was prompt. I am disappointed with the picture quality on DVD from the first Video recording. All the videos were taken on same camera and settings, same operator. Peter Fines
I have used 3 times now and always professional good result, great communication and looked after my tapes. This time round some of my tapes were blank and I automatically got a refund for those, which I was pleased about.
Quick, easy, brilliant!! Thank you!! :)
Got e mail when they received the tapes and one when delivery was due quick efficient service
Fantastic service
First class service !!!! Highly recommended and will be using again for further work.
Loved the dvds, and the service was quick
Excellent service thank you. Will certainly be ordering again with you
Fantastic service. They let me know when the tape had arrived and it came back to me as a DVD within a few days.
Website very professional, live chat is so handy, the guys are great to deal with and their work is fast and efficient. I chose this company above a local one due to these things!
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,730 reviews