Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

Unfortunately, Digital Converters couldn't get the picture and sound of my VHS videocassette in sync. They tried twice, but even the second batch of finished DVDs were unacceptable. Also, the picture aspect ratio was incorrect (I had to manually adjust this on my TV), and they hadn't topped and tailed the video (it started with colour bars). I only mention these things because the second company that I tried (video2dvdtransfers.co.uk in Aylesbury) managed to get everything right, and even included an index page and a DVD case (not a CD jewel case).
Camcorder tapes digitized and returned together with usb memory stick. Very pleased with service.
What a fantastic service! DC kept me updated on the progress of my order right from the start - they promptly arranged a courier to collect my cine film, let me know when they’d received it, and advised when they had completed the work and sent it back to me by registered post - within a week! I have recommended DC to family and friends and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in future. Other businesses take note - this is what great customer service looks like. Well done!
I was delighted when I received my memory stick which had a holiday from years ago on with my children on when they were little. The content was brilliant which had been downloaded from an old camcorder tape and totally forgotten about. I put it on our smart TV and it was so easy to do. Thank You so much
Very pleased with the service. I had lots of old camcorder tapes from different camcorders, digital converters have done a lovely job of converting them all and putting them on a memory stick. Most of the children in the videos have long since grown up and have their own family, but best of all, we've been able to share some of the video with my husband's mother, who is in a nursing home during covid, and we have been unable to visit. She has shown everyone in the home her video! Excellent service start to finish, I couldn't be happier!
Thank you for bringing our cine film back to life and providing our family with some wonderful memories.
Digital Converters transferred 10 video cassettes to dvds and USB for me. I’m so pleased with the quality (of the video and also editing out static transitions), presentation and organisation (I like that the dvds came in a proper collection case and all the videos/dvds were labelled with their original names and in order), timing (returned back within a few weeks) and for the Christmas deal price! Thank you!
My Father has some old camcorder tapes & when he went to play them they would not work. We was so disappointed because they had pictures of my mum who sadly passed away in May 2020. My friend told me about Digital converters & a short ordering process was done, they emailed me when they received the tapes & it was not long before they was sent back & the DVD’s was wonderful & memories of my mum was absolutely priceless. Thank you
Excellent, prompt service. Very pleased with my videos transferred on to USB. I can now watch at my leisure as well as edit them. Thank you so much. Will use service again
I can't fault the service I had from DC. I initially made contact by email to enquire about converting some tapes and my email was answered immediately. the order process was then really straightforward and I was told the courier would arrive on a certain day (they did) and that my order would be processed within 2 weeks (it was). My tapes were then returned to me with after the 2 week period within 48 hours by courier. The service as superb and it all took place in early lock-down! Many thanks DG.
Excellent service .. brilliant results .. thank you
Excellent service! Would definitely Recommend this company. The guys at Digital Converters were always on hand to answer my questions, they beat every other website in price and was straight forward sending my slides to them. Once I received my usb and slides back I was very happy with the quality of the digital photos, over 30 year old slides and the photos looked like they were taken today! Great service!
So glad I used yourselves. Sent a few videos for converting to dvd and am looking forward to sending over some more. Quality is fantastic.
Very quick and professional service. Especially as it was the run up to Christmas. Good quality conversion
I have been very satisfied with the service given. Felt valued as a customer and would be more than happy to recommend and use again in the future
Very pleased with the conversion and speed of return
Very fast efficient service and very reasonably priced. Also very good results.
I am totaly impressed with the way in which my media has been dealt with. From my first contact to delivery of my film I've recieved a first class service. 10 out of 10 from me.
VERY PROFFESIONAL SERVICE. FAST,EASY AND SECURE TREATMENT OF MY MEDIA - A VHS TAPE FROM 1992. I WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE RESULTANT DVD'S. WOULD CERTAINLY USE THEM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THEM.
Sent a 27-year-old Video-8 tape (that had been stuck in a drawer for 20 years!) for conversion and was delighted with the resulting transfer to DVD. Very professional service at very reasonable price, would definitely recommend.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 5,835 reviews