Digital Converters Reviews

4.9
Based on 7,385 reviews
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Hiromi Ryan
Digital Converters 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Roy Harley
Unfortunately, Digital Converters couldn't get the picture and sound of my VHS videocassette in sync. They tried twice, but even the second batch of finished DVDs were unacceptable. Also, the picture aspect ratio was incorrect (I had to manually adjust this on my TV), and they hadn't topped and tailed the video (it started with colour bars). I only mention these things because the second company that I tried (video2dvdtransfers.co.uk in Aylesbury) managed to get everything right, and even included an index page and a DVD case (not a CD jewel case).
Camcorder tapes digitized and returned together with usb memory stick. Very pleased with service.
I have used DC on a number of occasions with great results backed up by a responsive and extremely helpful service. The turnaround time is excellent and their website is very clear and easy to use. I have also made full use of the offers they sometimes have which are excellent value. I still have more cine films to convert and I will continue to use DC in the future.
It’s been 30 years since I looked at recordings of my children! How special it is to revisit memories I thought I would never get to see again. Before I sent the tapes off, I read quite a few feedbacks first. Those reviews gave me a lot of reassurance to go ahead with it. And I am sooo glad I did it! Now, I share these clips with my children( not children anymore) and I will treasure the laughs we have now looking back on their silly moments! So, I cannot thank digital converters enough to allow us these special moments again. Thank you again.
I was unsure if I should have my 14 old films converted so I telephoned the company and after a chat with an extremely nice man I decided to go ahead. The films were at least 28 years old but they were all successfully converted. Wow! I am so pleased with the results. I would recommend this company without a doubt. They completed the job when they said they would despite it being the Jubillee holiday. Thank you so very much.
Wow what a fantastic service. I sent my old wedding video of 26 years to these guys and the service and quality was fantastic. Cannot tell you how much it means to have our video on a stick so I can just put it in our telly and watch and reflect on the wonderful memories of our wedding day. To see all the beautiful faces of family and friends present and past was so lovely. We are going to celebrate our belated 25th Wedding Anniversary with family and friends in May and they are all so excited to watch the video. Thank you so much Digital Converters. Would recommend highly the quality and service provided.
What a fantastic service! DC kept me updated on the progress of my order right from the start - they promptly arranged a courier to collect my cine film, let me know when they’d received it, and advised when they had completed the work and sent it back to me by registered post - within a week! I have recommended DC to family and friends and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in future. Other businesses take note - this is what great customer service looks like. Well done!
I was delighted when I received my memory stick which had a holiday from years ago on with my children on when they were little. The content was brilliant which had been downloaded from an old camcorder tape and totally forgotten about. I put it on our smart TV and it was so easy to do. Thank You so much
Very pleased with the service. I had lots of old camcorder tapes from different camcorders, digital converters have done a lovely job of converting them all and putting them on a memory stick. Most of the children in the videos have long since grown up and have their own family, but best of all, we've been able to share some of the video with my husband's mother, who is in a nursing home during covid, and we have been unable to visit. She has shown everyone in the home her video! Excellent service start to finish, I couldn't be happier!
Thank you for bringing our cine film back to life and providing our family with some wonderful memories.
Digital Converters transferred 10 video cassettes to dvds and USB for me. I’m so pleased with the quality (of the video and also editing out static transitions), presentation and organisation (I like that the dvds came in a proper collection case and all the videos/dvds were labelled with their original names and in order), timing (returned back within a few weeks) and for the Christmas deal price! Thank you!
My Father has some old camcorder tapes & when he went to play them they would not work. We was so disappointed because they had pictures of my mum who sadly passed away in May 2020. My friend told me about Digital converters & a short ordering process was done, they emailed me when they received the tapes & it was not long before they was sent back & the DVD’s was wonderful & memories of my mum was absolutely priceless. Thank you
Excellent, prompt service. Very pleased with my videos transferred on to USB. I can now watch at my leisure as well as edit them. Thank you so much. Will use service again
I can't fault the service I had from DC. I initially made contact by email to enquire about converting some tapes and my email was answered immediately. the order process was then really straightforward and I was told the courier would arrive on a certain day (they did) and that my order would be processed within 2 weeks (it was). My tapes were then returned to me with after the 2 week period within 48 hours by courier. The service as superb and it all took place in early lock-down! Many thanks DG.
Excellent service .. brilliant results .. thank you
Excellent service! Would definitely Recommend this company. The guys at Digital Converters were always on hand to answer my questions, they beat every other website in price and was straight forward sending my slides to them. Once I received my usb and slides back I was very happy with the quality of the digital photos, over 30 year old slides and the photos looked like they were taken today! Great service!
So glad I used yourselves. Sent a few videos for converting to dvd and am looking forward to sending over some more. Quality is fantastic.
Very quick and professional service. Especially as it was the run up to Christmas. Good quality conversion
I have been very satisfied with the service given. Felt valued as a customer and would be more than happy to recommend and use again in the future
Very pleased with the conversion and speed of return
Digital Converters is rated 4.9 based on 7,385 reviews