Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 4th November 2019
Hugh Wilson
Took longer than I thought it would. About 3 weeks to turn around
only one hi8 copied to dvd. promp turnaround
They sent me someone else’s dvd so I’m waiting for mine to arrive
Got my dvds but they forgot to put the usb stick in. Rang up and was sent a few days later. Other than that was okay
Not really what I expected, to be clear that’s my fault. I expected the old footage to have been improved and tweaked a little, but it was simply copied to a usb stick which I could have done myself.
Customer service was fine just not what I expected that’s all.
Quality and costing good feel little more time spent to check orders are complete before sending out for first time satisfaction.
All in all quickly resolved with no issues thanks, would use again.
Great service on tje first order, missed an iten to be placed on USB, response to email have been good, but unfortunately still waiting for tje missing file that was promised to be sent.
Not received yet.
Hello Cheryl,

Really sorry to hear you have not received the replacement memory stick yet. We did send it out on the 8th of September, so it should be with you shortly :)

You kidding!!!
Nearly 5 weeks and I still await my order. Come on!!!!
A dvd was missing from my order it took over 2 weeks for the dvd to arrive but I’m happy with it - my advice is order as early as possible just in case - this was for a golden wedding and arrived 2 weeks too late - it was still enjoyable to see so many people who are no longer with us ,come to life once again and I would use Digital Converters again but allow plenty of time !!
The initial order came back with only one USB and was incomplete.
After an email I hoped to get them back first week after Christmas (my mother having missed seeing them over her Christmas visit)
I made a further enquiry and was told that the order had been misplaced. Eventually received them the following week.
Whist the outcome was eventually satisfactory the experience could have been better.
Hi Robert,

Sorry again for the delay on your order, just to confirm it wasn't an issue with misplacing your order, the issue had been inputted in the wrong part of our system which caused a delay.

If you do have any further questions regarding this, please get in touch :)

Team DC
Didn't initially convert the reverse of the tape but very quickly sent a revised version when informed. I would recommend specifying if you want separate files for each track as I received one very long file with all the tracks on it. This is no good if you want to use individual tracks.
Service was prompt. I am disappointed with the picture quality on DVD from the first Video recording. All the videos were taken on same camera and settings, same operator.
Peter Fines
Good quality but ordered 3USB and only received one. 😞
Hello Jackie,

Really sorry for the mistake here! I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience

We sent your additional USB's out on the 28th so they should be with you shortly :)

Please let us know if you have any other issues with your order

Team DC
Video VHS transferred to DVD - quality of DVD was terrible, but it may well have been the best that could have been achieved with the quality of the original VHS.
I sent an old VHS to Digital converters. The process was very simple they emailed me as soon as they received and also once they sent it out. My only one issue would be around audio quality. I guess it's down to when it was recorded / video recorder it was captured on back in 2005 however I thought it would have been upscaled and the end result would have been more polished. Apart from that start to finish was a good customer journey
Did a wonderful job of putting my old film back together, but unfortunately the quality of the film itself is now so poor, it is very hard to see. So sad, I had hoped to be able to enjoy watching my memories as I had done many times before with the old screen and projector. They were very prompt with the processing and postage.
Very quick turnaround however USB stick wasn't formatted. Very quick resolution of the issue via dropbox
Quick response and quick and quality service.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,419 reviews