Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

My samples arrived really quickly and were as I had seen on screen.
Very quick delivery.
Great service, beautiful product.
Very good! Prompt response and excellent presentation of samples.
I ordered 4 samples one of which I will be ordering nearer the time of decorating. Prompt delivery and a great quality paper.
Excellent service. Very helpful advice given regarding hanging this specific wallpaper. Prompt delivery. Fully recommend.
Beautiful paper, amazingly fast delivery and spoke to a very helpful person. One that didn’t keep me hanging on for hours unlike most retailers at the moment. Excellent.
I am very satisfied with the prompt I received thankbyou D. Cooper
Excellent speedy service with free samples posted out to you. Would highly recommend.
Excellent quality and good value
Papers are lovely but quite expensive i just wish i could have afforded them
I requested some samples to show to a client which were sent very quickly. I would definitely recommend Designer Wallpapers.
Wallpaper sample arrived. Free service, which is wonderful, but I would have been prepared to pay a little for a larger sample as hard to envisage a final effect with such a small size. The pattern of the paper I chose was much larger and very difficult to imagine how it would look with an A4 sized sample. As a result I did not choose to proceed and buy the wallpaper.
Beautiful, quality paper, dare to be different.
Excellent customer service friendly efficient and helpful
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Very good quality wallpaper great designs
Ordered samples still deciding as they are all so stunning amazing quality samples very many thanks
Just love my new wallpaper Such a lovely selection. Always great that you can order samples Quick delivery and friendly service
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 10th April 2021 Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 10th April 2021 Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Very happy with service
Hi bought the very sparkly Komodo wallpaper. Great service, wallpaper came well packaged and quickly.
Designer Wallpapers is rated 4.85 based on 1,706 reviews