Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

Beautiful design and great quality ! Really impressed with this wallpaper and has helped make a bland wall look warm and inviting with a touch of glamour !
Although I had to wait for the paper I ordered due to covid, I'm very pleased with the delivery time I've had to wait.
And the paper is beautiful.
Sample wallpaper arrived as requested - thank you.
I liked the designs
Very prompt on there delivery and always asked if everything was OK with the order thumbs up.
Fab wallpapers
Great quality, arrived fast.
Excellent service . Haven’t got to the wallpaper I want yet but receiving the samples is really helping
Designer Wallpapers are very good. The samples I received were cool designs of an excellent quality.
Great service and delivery thanks
Delighted with the wallpaper which is excellent quality and looks great. Website easy to use and very quick delivery of paper and the wallpaper paste.
A shame the paste came in such a large pot as we have most of it left over!
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Why would anyone go anywhere else? I have been using DW for a long time as they have such a great selection of really interesting, quality, amazing wallpapers. The service is first class. Samples are provided promptly which makes choosing a pleasure. This time I actually returned one of the rolls that I had over-ordered. I used the calculator which turned out to be correct but still ordered an extra ‘in case’. I sent it back and have just had my refund. They are so friendly and efficient. I love scrolling through all the choices on the website and it makes interior design even more enjoyable. I can’t wait to re-decorate my next room and I shall be sure to use DW again. I love this Company. I highly recommend it.
Samples arrived quickly, but paper ordered was out of stock but refund given promptly.
Fantastic service
A great range of wallpapers available. Samples arrived quickly and my subsequent choice of wallpaper also arrived promptly. Great service overall.
What super designs and great quality wallpaper really delighted with Designer Wallpapers.*****5stars given well deserved
Lovely wallpaper and easy to use website.
Beautiful wallpaper , exceed my expectations.
Great choice of wallpapers to pick from. I ordered samples and received them within a few days.
Lovely feel, easy to hang and good easy to understand instructions
Designer Wallpapers is rated 4.86 based on 975 reviews