Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

I requested two samples and they came promptly. Paper samples are lovely but go to wait till I’m in new house before decorating
All good thsnkyou. Excellent service and top ptofuct.
Will cheerfully use Drsigner Wallpapers again
Very quick and professional service.
Very quick and professional servce
Beautiful paper, great quality - love it!
Fantastic wallpaper quality and great customer service! Can’t fault them at all! Thank you will definitely use again
Great team and service and these guys accept the return of full rolls! Love my Alexandria Lapis...
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 14th January 2021 Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Very quick delivery.
I ordered a sample which arrived the following day, I have never seen such a professional sample giving complimenting paint cols and ideas, very refreshing.
Beautiful textured wallpaper. Really pleased.
Wallpaper arrived well protected in its box and the quality of the paper on fixing and viewing afterwards was excellent... I will use you again for my next order.
Great service and delivery
Great wallpaper and excellent service!
I am delighted with the wallpaper.
It's was really good quality
Excellent sample service and I then went on to order my wallpaper which arrived very quickly and safely packaged to avoid any damage. There prices are excellent too. All in all, I’d thoroughly recommend them.
Great service on decent sized samples and once ordered was quick.
Thank You for an excellent and unique design wallpaper,its looks fabulous!
I adore this Komodo Wallpaper. I saw it in a house for sale 3 years ago and have wanted it ever since. So pleased to find it on this website, and that delivery was so very quick.
Absolutely delighted!
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Excellent quality wallpaper / easy to hang Osbourne and Little Portovenere and cheaper than at John Lewis.
Ordered 3 rolls by phone after receiving free sample and person was very helpful. Delivered promptly and in good condition.
I need to return 1 roll unused under their 60 days returns policy.
Designer Wallpapers is rated 4.85 based on 1,358 reviews