Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

I was pleased with the quick and helpful issuing of free samples and then the sending of the paper I choose.
Beautiful, quality paper, dare to be different.
Love my wallpaper. The only thing that would really help customers and decorators, is to make the rolls longer. I bought 2 rolls at nearly 70 quid each and I have so much waste! It is a ploy to get people to buy more rolls. My decorator was astounded and said he had come across this time and again. Although I am really thrilled with the effect, I have ultimately wasted a lot of money and now am trying to think of how I can use up the waste!
Lovely wallpaper selection, but a little expensive. Good service and follow up.
I love my wallpaper and the service delivery etc was perfect. It was £175 for one roll but you get what you pay for!!!!
On time and in full
I only ordered a sample that I liked. The quality of paper was decent but the sample didn’t shown the full pattern. The birdcage wasn't apparent. My husband didn’t like tho. Sorry!
just one critic needed a bit more of a sample as couldn't see pattern well and I think 2 were photocopies
Samples arrived as per the date quoted
The wallpaper is lovely, the only negative I have is the colour isn't the same in the flesh but I do love it.
I liked many of the papers and was pleased that I could order free samples. However, I was looking for a trailing pattern that did not fall into vertical or diagonal shapes, but it is impossible to judge whether this will happen with large patterns, I believe it is important to show picture of a wall of every large pattern to enable potential purchasers to choose a suitable paper.
Received sample papers with thanks
Fast delivery and a superb product at a very competitive price. Delighted with the finished result. My only disappointment was we had an unopened roll left over. On enquiring about returning the paper I was informed the company did not do returns on that particular design. Rather a shame when the roll cost £53 .
Excellent service. The wallpaper wasn’t the easiest to hang as it tended to mark if not handled with care.
Very quick delivery
Very helpful and positive to deal with. Main frustration is waiting for samples to arrive...I’d rather pay at the start to receive items faster. My decorator is having a break until the lockdown is over, so I will come back to the papers as soon as I can. We have a delay on our second room as we need a new water tank to be installed above the ceiling... am not doing that over a newly-decorated room...! Many thanks Mrs D
Samples arrived quickly and ideal to take to suppliers to match fabrics.
Love all the 'roses' on my bedroom wallpaper
Good service. Very helpful in correcting my order when I entered the wrong colour.
Beautiful wallpaper!