Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

Brilliant service, brilliant price. Superb product.
I promptly received the wallpaper sample requested. The quality of which was excellent, beautiful and impressive.
The sample I received was good for giving an idea how the wallpaper looks and feels, but would probably need a bigger size to see how it'll look on the wall and if it will suit it
Lovely wallpapers and very quick service
Love the range! Received my sample which I absolutely love and cant wait to start. May take up the additional service of receiving some interior advice :)
Great choice and great service ... so easy to deal with. Chose the wallpaper, loved it so much I bought it in two other colour ways
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 10th May 2021 Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 10th May 2021 Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 10th May 2021
Great just deciding how many rolls we need. Received in good time had a follow up email. Great service
Excellent, beautiful wallpaper thank you
Good quality paper, easy to work with. I was very pleased with the result and that they refunded the roll I had left over.
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Excellent, prompt and efficient service.
Arrived promptly great designs and quantity
All samples in excellent order and I will be progressing with a full purchase very soon! Thank you.
Really efficient service and a lovely product, highly recommend.
Samples recieved quickly. Great variety to choose from.
The wall paper selection was amazing we loved all the colours & patterns were exactly what we had been looking for. Unfortunately we chose a big pattern selection for a small room that gets very little sunlight so couldn’t use any of our selection. We are intending to decorate another room that’s bigger & gets lots of sunlight so we will be back.
Excellent service from start to finish. Quick delivery and delighted with wallpaper order
Great company! Good response!
An excellent service sending out samples. Very quick.
Easy to navigate website and roll calculator. Free samples. Checkout uncomplicated. Good price, free prompt delivery, well packaged. Excellent all round! And bedroom looks fab
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Fast delivery and beautiful not on the high street papers x great stuff
Designer Wallpapers is rated 4.85 based on 1,711 reviews