Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

The whole process has been excellent . This is a wonderful company
Lovely wallpaper and very happy with the service
Excellent paper Excellent service
Simply beautiful, delicate pretty design!
Good price for the wallpaper I wanted. Please make it clearer to purchasers that ‘next day delivery’ means next ‘working’ day so that a roll of wallpaper ordered on a Friday evening may not arrive until Tuesday evening.
At this moment only ordered samples, but first class service and will certainly make an order there.
Very good service ,sometimes difficult to tell how wallpaper will look if larger pattern.Need to get all colours in sample.Still deciding on wallpaper .
Still waiting for samples I ordered, but love the colour choices and designs on the website. Hopefully the samples arrive soon!
Very good quality, prompt delivery
Good size samples and speedy, well packaged delivery of quality wallpaper.
Great service and friendly advise over the telephone. Delivered with speed too! Thank you.
Designer Wallpapers provide a wonderful service. Great website. Lots of offers of help. Prices are exceptional and my Designer Guild wallpaper arrived very swiftly. Such good quality paper. Was a delight to hang and pattern matching ( prompted now and again by checking on Designer Wallpapers website photos) was straightforward too. Many thanks.
Stunning pattern and excellent service. Would designer wallpapers recommend anytime.
Very quick and helpful service.
Wow what a service from my first enquiry i was advised on availability choices ECT so helpful. Samples arrived promptly will be using shortly and recommending to family and friends.
Ordered one sample which turns out to be perfect. When we eventually manage to find builders for our project , we will be in a position to make an order!
I purchased the beautiful Coup de vent paper for one of my bedrooms. I have to say that I am thrilled with the results. Easy to hang and pattern match. Excellent communication and service from the staff. Many thanks Lesley Hacking
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Looks fantastic and service was quick. Very happy customer.
The service and help we got from these guys was second to none. We will be back for a second bite (second bedroom). If you want to feel special then these are guys to go to. Thanks Jacinta and Paul.
VERY GOOD, I THINK SAMPLES SHOULD BE FREE AND THEY ARE FROME HERE :)
Designer Wallpapers is rated 4.85 based on 1,832 reviews