Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

Excellent wallpaper. Looks good up.
Really good service. The wallpaper sample came in a big envelope so it wasn’t creased at all and it contained sufficient amount of the pattern to be useful. I also discovered that you can return unused rolls of paper which is amazing, especially when each roll is expensive.
Super service and quality wallpaper. Thank you.
Great service and quality.
I love all my wallpapers! They came in great packaging and quite quick considering I’m halfway across the world.
I am very excited to show clients my options!
I requested two samples and they came promptly. Paper samples are lovely but go to wait till I’m in new house before decorating
All good thsnkyou. Excellent service and top ptofuct.
Will cheerfully use Drsigner Wallpapers again
Very quick and professional service.
polite and courteous response to our enquiry but plans have changed due to lockdown.

Thanks for the sample
I only sent fir 2 samples, but there wasn’t enough of the pattern to see, all I got was the main colour of the background so could not see enough of the pattern. So the sample only showed the quality, which was excellent. Would have liked to see more of the pattern to make a decision to order
Very quick and professional servce
Beautiful paper, great quality - love it!
Fantastic wallpaper quality and great customer service! Can’t fault them at all! Thank you will definitely use again
Great team and service and these guys accept the return of full rolls! Love my Alexandria Lapis...
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 14th January 2021 Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Very quick delivery.
I ordered a sample which arrived the following day, I have never seen such a professional sample giving complimenting paint cols and ideas, very refreshing.
Beautiful textured wallpaper. Really pleased.
Wallpaper arrived well protected in its box and the quality of the paper on fixing and viewing afterwards was excellent... I will use you again for my next order.
Great service and delivery
Great wallpaper and excellent service!
Designer Wallpapers is rated 4.85 based on 1,363 reviews