Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

Efficient helpful service and quick delivery
Wonderful collection and selection with samples arriving promptly. Highly recommend
Quality very good.
Designer Wallpapers were great. The lady I was dealing with was Jacinta, She was very very helpful and pleasant to deal with.
I would highly recommend Designer Wallpapers. I was looking for a specific design and their price was the best I could find. The website was easy to use and their sample service very helpful. Service and delivery were careful and efficient.
Absolutely beautiful wallpaper samples.
Very fast delivery. Excellent service would highly recommend thank you Designer Wallpapers
Excellent selection and great friendly service, contacting me with updates
The sample wallpaper is beautiful, I am still in progress off decorating and changing my colour scheme daily. The wallpaper looks off excellent quality and when I do I will not hesitate to use design wallpapers again
Love the wallpaper, it was delivered sooner than expected, unfortunately, can’t get my decorator before January but it looks great, would certainly recommend.
Prompt, efficient service, I would certainly recommend Designer Wallpapers and will be using them again.
Fantastic service, quick delivery and by far the cheapest. The fact that you can return unused rolls is amazing!! Would definitely use them again
Excellent service and very professional !
Range of products and offer of free paint was good, (when buying 2 or more rolls of wallpaper).
However the purchase process could be simpler. To get this offer I had to ring up as I couldn't add the paint to my basket. I was told I had to buy the wallpaper and then ring back to request my paint colour. Not a barrier to my purchase as such, just unnecessary steps that should be possible to do online.
Excellent wallpaper designs, great service and fast delivery. Will be placing further orders in the near future
Excellent service. Ordered samples online and they arrived promptly.
I really think your customer service is great and you have a great selection of wallpapers. Unfortunately my client has chosen a different paper this time ....
Excellent.
I ordered a sample wallpaper from Designer Wallpapers and it came very quickly - the correspondence was very good too! Thank you so much - will definitely use their services when I’m ready to place the order!
Excellent service