Designer Wallpapers Reviews

Caroline Watson
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Tony Anderson
More Photos & Videos
I never received my parcel!
Dear Rebecca,

Sorry to hear your free samples did not arrive, they were dispatched Royal Mail on the 29th June. We did email you on the 13th July to check you had received them, but we did not receive a reply.

We have reordered them for you and they should be with you by the weekend.

Lucas
I was very disappointed with the size of the swatch- given the scale of the pattern it did not provide anywhere near an idea of what the wallpaper is actually like-unfortunately it did it no justice which in turn has not assisted me to make the decision to by this wallpaper.
Dear Geraldine,

Thank you for your feedback. Just explain we don't have any control over the sample size, they are cut by the manufacturer. All of Osborne and Little's samples are A4.

Larger returnable samples are available though, you just need to ask.

Customer Services Manager
Didn’t receive the samples
Dear Mel,

Sorry to hear your free samples did not arrive. They were dispatched Royal Mail 1st class post on the 13th May. We have reordered then for you and they should be with you in a few days time.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards.,

Customer Services Manager
Did not receive the package
Speedy service, great range of wallpapers at competitive prices.
Order was placed on 18 October with the expectation it would be delivered the following week. There were 3 occasions it was promised but then cancelled with flimsy explanations. It was not received until 6 Dec - 7 weeks!! Because of this delay it was not possible to decorate before Christmas as planned. This was most disappointing for us. Considering the price of this wallpaper I think this is totally unacceptable.
Dear Bernard,

Myself, Roxanne and Lucas are all very saddened that you decided to give us a 1 star review, as we worked very hard with Cole and Son to get this to you well before Christmas. As you are aware the delay in your wallpaper was caused by a shortage of the flock material which this wallpaper is made from. Unfortunately every customer that ordered Cole and Son's Petrouchka wallpaper globally had a long wait during this period.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Paul
Unfortunately I didn’t receive my samples so I can’t comment therefore I have to give 1*
Hi Karen,

Sorry to hear your sample did not arrive. I have recorded these for you.

Paul