Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Dance Direct 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Suzanna
Dance Direct 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Katrina
Cheryl
Tessa G
Lovely leotard and delivery was on time..
I'm trying to contact first position to exchange some shoes I bought in the wrong size. I have emailed and phoned but no response.
The items I ordered turned up very quickly. Unfortunately 3 packs of tights that I ordered were the wrong size and another pack was the wrong type. As I need them urgently for a dance show the wait for an exchange is too long so a twenty mile round trip to the dance shop needed. Disappointing when order pickers don't appear to check sizing details carefully enough. ????
The shoe is premium quality however I paid extra £5 for next day delivery and I get after 8 days . The help center apologised and promised I'll get back my 5 quid but I didn't sins...:(
Great selection of stuff. Good prices. Very slow website.
Customers email enquiries were followed up promptly
you need to revaluate your sizes we ordered a small adult size for a 14 year old girl, but we had to let our 8 year old granddaughter have the item.who is very small.we did not send the item back,it was to much hassle .how does an item which is ,sized small adult only fit a very small 8 year old.its not very good.
The service was excellent but unfortunately the product was sized incorrectly.
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 3,134 reviews