Cymphony Reviews

customer service
Read Cymphony Reviews

enquiries@cymphony.co.uk

Eagle House, Joule Road, West Portway

Tell us how Cymphony made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very friendly, helpful and keen to provide good professional service
Thank you Naseer for your 5 star review it is greatly appreciated.

Alison
Generally good service, occasional slips, staff all very pleasant. Charges err on the high side.
Hi Steven,

Thank you for your review it is greatly appreciated.

Please do let me know if I can ever be of any assistance.

Alison
Since I have been using Cymphony I have not missed a call or contact. The service is very good and the staff are always polite.
Hi Philip,

Thank you so much for your great review we are so pleased to hear that you love the service.

Excellent Call handling.
Thank you so much for your 5 star review it is greatly appreciated.

Happy with their service
Thank you James for your great review we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service.

Alison
We have worked closely with Cymphony for over 2 years now and they have always delivered an excellent service. Thoroughly recommend.
Thank you so much for your kind words Matt - I know the team love being an extended part of your business.

Alison
My businesses experience with this company has not been a pleasant one over the last 12 months. I have been with Cymphony for a number of years prior, however, the last 12 months have been utterly appalling for mistakes and missed calls. There are issues with taking down wrong telephone numbers, wrong message being given, our number just ringing out so our calls are being missed by Cymphony. These are the fundamentals of an answering service. They have made mistakes with our messaging (that have cost us considerable money... and considerable time to rectify) and the level of complacency is quite astounding for a 'service related' business. The responses we've had (when we've been that frustrated that we've ended up complaining in order to stop future issues) have ranged from; "sorry" but not 'it won't happen again' or not 'we won't charge you for that particular call'. What we get is; "we have a lot of staff off sick" or "we have a lot of new staff" or " we've spoken to that PA about it" or "lunch time is very busy for us". All excuses with no accountability and not what a disgruntled customer wants to hear. Unfortunately their service has been that poor over this period that it is detrimental to our business to continue to use them. I would not recommend them and to add insult to injury they have very recently added a considerable increase to our fees (without notice or even emailing us to advise), it just came through on our bill. When service is so poor, the last thing a company should be doing is upping it's prices. it is my opinion that this company has cost us reputation, time and money and as such, not worth the investment.
I am sorry to read your review and to hear that you are not happy with the level of service you have received. I would like to reassure you that we take all feedback seriously as we always strive to offer the highest level of customer service. Thank you for taking the time to highlight your concerns.

Alison
Excellent service been using cymphony for over a year, look at them as my partners now, can t do without them, use the answering and social media service, prompt with their replies, great team to work with sophie, bryce and hannah great work guys
Thank you for your amazing review Gahfer and glad to hear that you could not do without us.

Alison
Symphony have been great at providing some detail from the callers as opposed to just providing a name and number. It is very helpful.
Thank you Heather for your great review and so glad to hear that the service is working well for you.

Working well thank you
Thank you for your review Kieron and we are so pleased to see that the service is working well for you.

Alison
We have been using Cymphony for a number of years and have found them to be consistent and professional offering a robust and reliable PA service.
Thank you for your review and kind words Lisa.

fantastic and professional service
Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words in regards to the service Iain, it is greatly appreciated.

Alison
As an SME business we needed a cost efficient solution for managing sales calls. After some online research I found Cymphony. They're cost efficient, pricing and packages are easy to understand, flexible contracts and friendly, professional staff. Stephen has been great in getting our company set up. We found the 30 days free trial very beneficial. Would highly recommend Cymphony to any business wanting to outsource their telephone calls.
Thank you for your amazing review Rebekah it is greatly appreciated.

Alison
Great company with great services. Pleasure to deal with
Thank you for your great review it really is appreciated.

A helpful professional service
Could be better... Most of the orders we receive are without the encryption code. We have had a lot of customers said they are advised they will get next day delivery when they speak to a cymphony advisor... although we do offer next day delivery, there are terms to this. i,e some products are sent in the post, next day cut off is 3pm, some products are a longer leadtime etc so would prefer delivery times not to be discussed. But it is great having a service that takes our messages when we are closed or busy
Very happy with the service provided.
Great customer service. Great understanding of my needs. Highly recommended
Great service, efficient and highly recommend their services.
Thank you Waheed for your great review it is really appreciated.

Thanks

Alison
Very impressed with the service I receive from all of the call handlers.
Thank you Alan I will pass your lovely words on to the Team.

Cymphony is rated 4.65 based on 281 reviews