Cymphony Reviews

customer service
Read Cymphony Reviews

enquiries@cymphony.co.uk

Eagle House, Joule Road, West Portway

Tell us how Cymphony made you happy
Love this service!
Always a pleasure to deal with and an excellent service.
An excellent service! Always helpful and accommodating if you ever need to put changes to your usual service into place. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Chimene for the great review I will pass your comments on to the Team.

Alison
Efficient, consistent and professional. They also always take my suggestions on board.
Thank you Stathi for your fantastic review it is greatly appreciated.

Alison
Recently you seem to have changed the rules so that all sales calls and rubbish has to be sent to us. One of the main reasons we use an external switchboard is to filter out useless sales junk for. Also You seem unable to perform simple tasks such as removing an email address from your marketing emails, despite me pointing out that it should never have been on that list in the first place. There have also been multiple issues I have had to contact you over recently. Since your big reshuffle the service we have received has been declining.
Thank you for your review Andy, I have passed on your concerns to our Customer Service Team and they will be in contact Shortly,

You are an extremely Important Client to us and I want to reassure you that we will do our upmost to put things right.

Alison
Worked with Cymphony for many years and always provided excellent Service
Thank you George for your 5 star review glad to hear you are so happy with the Service.

Alison
we are very happy with your service
Hi Steve thank you for your 5 star review it is greatly appreciated.

Alison
Cymphony provide an efficient, cost-effective call answering service which helps me run my business. Taking care of all the spam calls is an added bonus!
Thank you for your great review we are glad to hear that you are so happy with the service.

Efficient service
Thank you for your 5 star review it is greatly appreciated.

Alison
Thank you so much for your 5 star review it is greatly appreciated.

Alison
Consistently excellent service and professional manner that you can rely on.
Hi,

Thank you for your great review it is greatly appreciated.

Alison
On the whole its a good service but I am marking it down because of the following: 1. No proactive customer relationship management: 2. Obvious sales calls and wrong numbers still getting through 3. Email addresses and company names not being checked and spelling mistakes being made Dave
Thank you for your review Dave, I have passed on your concerns to our Customer Service Team and they will be in contact Shortly,

Alison
There are lots of spelling mistakes in the messages that come through to me and wrong email addresses too.
Hi Lynne,

Thank you for your review, I have passed on your concerns to our Customer Service Team and they will be in contact Shortly,

Alison
Very helpful, always provide a professional service.
Thank you for your great review we are pleased to hear your comments.

Alison
Very friendly, helpful and keen to provide good professional service
Thank you Naseer for your 5 star review it is greatly appreciated.

Alison
Generally good service, occasional slips, staff all very pleasant. Charges err on the high side.
Hi Steven,

Thank you for your review it is greatly appreciated.

Please do let me know if I can ever be of any assistance.

Alison
Since I have been using Cymphony I have not missed a call or contact. The service is very good and the staff are always polite.
Hi Philip,

Thank you so much for your great review we are so pleased to hear that you love the service.

Excellent Call handling.
Thank you so much for your 5 star review it is greatly appreciated.

Happy with their service
Thank you James for your great review we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service.

Alison
We have worked closely with Cymphony for over 2 years now and they have always delivered an excellent service. Thoroughly recommend.
Thank you so much for your kind words Matt - I know the team love being an extended part of your business.

Alison
My businesses experience with this company has not been a pleasant one over the last 12 months. I have been with Cymphony for a number of years prior, however, the last 12 months have been utterly appalling for mistakes and missed calls. There are issues with taking down wrong telephone numbers, wrong message being given, our number just ringing out so our calls are being missed by Cymphony. These are the fundamentals of an answering service. They have made mistakes with our messaging (that have cost us considerable money... and considerable time to rectify) and the level of complacency is quite astounding for a 'service related' business. The responses we've had (when we've been that frustrated that we've ended up complaining in order to stop future issues) have ranged from; "sorry" but not 'it won't happen again' or not 'we won't charge you for that particular call'. What we get is; "we have a lot of staff off sick" or "we have a lot of new staff" or " we've spoken to that PA about it" or "lunch time is very busy for us". All excuses with no accountability and not what a disgruntled customer wants to hear. Unfortunately their service has been that poor over this period that it is detrimental to our business to continue to use them. I would not recommend them and to add insult to injury they have very recently added a considerable increase to our fees (without notice or even emailing us to advise), it just came through on our bill. When service is so poor, the last thing a company should be doing is upping it's prices. it is my opinion that this company has cost us reputation, time and money and as such, not worth the investment.
I am sorry to read your review and to hear that you are not happy with the level of service you have received. I would like to reassure you that we take all feedback seriously as we always strive to offer the highest level of customer service. Thank you for taking the time to highlight your concerns.

Cymphony is rated 4.66 based on 254 reviews