Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Must admit after working in travel for a number of years myself I had lost faith in the level of service that agent gave to customers , however Stacey Dixon at cruise 118 has completely restored my faith , we have booked two separate holidays with her in the last 6 months and would definitely recommend her to anyone who want to book , great service and although only known us a short while really listens to our requirements and mad the process easy and uncomplicated, this is the reason we book through agents and not direct ourselves , Excellent service
Laura was very helpful and knowledgeable and made it a pleasure to book our cruise.
My phone call was dealt with by Lorraine Smith - what a lovely lady she is, she couldn't do enough to make our next cruise exactly what we want. She was 'on the ball' with all the information we needed and then when I mentioned the long drive we have to reach Southampton for an overnight stay in a hotel and park our car for the duration of the cruise was so helpful with suggestions and even said I could phone her if we got stuck with our usual hotel - which I did! I phoned Lorraine back and she was straight onto it and within 5 minutes we were booked into a lovely hotel with parking. Cannot praise her enough she's a diamond.
Great & easy booking experience got everything we needed for our staycation cruise
The lady was very friendly and very helpful. Would highly recommend cruise.118.com.
Katya was extremely helpful. Very polite and efficient.
Excellent service yet again !!
Our cruise was cancelled and we were offered a refund or a similar cruise next year. We chose the latter. This was done very efficiently and nothing was too much trouble.
Excellent customer service
Very good process, information about the holiday good,
Best customer service by far!! Both Diane and Caroline have been fantastic and a credit to the company. Having always used another cruise company..not any more. From now on will only use Cruise 118
Staff at Cruise118.com have been so helpful to a newcomer to cruising. Quotes, prices and booking has been made so easy with their help. Thank you.
Paula Molloy was excellent, I spoke to her before the cruise went on sail, she phoned me on the day just before the cruise I was interested in was released. Everything was sorted out very efficiently and our cruise for next year soon got booked. So 🀞🀞it will all be plain sailing next year. πŸ‘πŸ˜€
Very satisfied with service
Our Agent, Helen, was exceptional. I would have no hesitation in booking through her again.
Spoke to Laura who was extremely patient and went through everything with us and explained the differences with cabin and drink packages, even managed to get us a deal with a drinks package included. Much appreciated. It was a pleasant experience.
The concierge who dealt with my enquiry was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and was able to transfer my cruise to another sailing that met my requirements.
They offer a very friendly and professional service. Very knowledgeable staff.
very pleasant and helpful, Nicola was very good.
Katja Porter was excellent with sorting my celebrity booking with my FCC
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,551 reviews