Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"We found a cruise that we were interested in and when I rang to book the lady I spoke to (Paula Molloy) was very helpful indeed. She made it very easy and answered all the questions which I put to her in a cheerful, courteous and very polite manner. We had not booked with Cruise118 before but would certainly have no hesitation booking with them in the future."
Thank you Mrs Landreth for your kind review. I am so pleased that Paula assisted with your booking in a helpful, cheerful, courteous and polite manner. Please be assured that Paula will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Shortly before our holiday, my Wife needed wheelchair assistance (because of a knee problem) for our P&O cruise. I tried to arrange this via the Thomas Cook website without success. I called Wayne Addison at Cruise.118 who had an in-depth conversation with P&O who arranged for the necessary wheelchair assistance to be provided at the outgoing and return airports and to embark and disembark the cruise liner. He went well beyond the 'extra mile' and we are both very grateful to him for his high level of customer care. Thank you Wayne."
Thank you George for you kind review. I am so pleased that Wayne Addison assisted with your booking in a helpful manner, going the extra mile to meet and exceed your needs. Please be assured that Wayne will be recognised for the excellent service he has provided.

"Rebekka went above and beyond what was expected.Successful outcome."
Thank you Mrs Fox for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from Rebekka assisting with your booking.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"After reading good review, I contacted cruise 118, Amelia Britney called me to go through my request, because I was looking for a cruise with friends, I need various dates and different cruise lines. After I had to change my request due to friends requirements, I finally book a cruise three weeks later. In that time Amelia was very helpful, not pushing for a sale. I am greaful for her patience’s through the process."
Thank you Glyn Martin for your kind review. I am so pleased that Amelia assisted with your booking in a helpful and patient manner. Please be assured that Amelia will be recognised for the service she has provided.

"Very efficient and attention to detail, perfect cruise, shame about the weather, but so pleased have already booked my 4th cruise next year"
Thank you Mrs Burgess for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the efficient service you have received from ourselves. I am sorry that you didn't have the best weather on your previous cruise.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your Cruise next year! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Great service"
Thank you for you kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Phil was great and made sure we got exactly what we wanted"
Thank you Mrs Colleen Rochelle McGregor for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from Phil.

"As always Rachel Halliwell aims to get our first choice cabins for our cruise"
Thank you Mr Everett Nicholas McGrath for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from Rachel.

Thank you again for choosing Cruise 118.
"Amazing service from Rachel Halliwell"
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from Rachel Halliwell.

Thank you for choosing Cruise 118.
"Excellent service from Rachel Halliwell"
Thank you Mr McGrath for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from Rachel.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Excellent service from prebooking to having cabin grade. Andrea McDiarmid is an absolute gem and I recommend her services without hesitation. The follow up e mails from cruise 118 have been prompt easy to understand and include all of the details required. Looking forward to dealing with Andrea again for the next P & O launch in March 2019."
Thank you Mr Garry John Kershaw for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from Andrea assisting with your booking.

"Where is the excellent button? Andrea McDiarmid is an absolute star! Her service is both friendly and professional and she gets the job done."
Thank you Mr Garry John Kershaw for your review. I am so pleased that Andrea assisted with your booking in a friendly and professional manner.

"Andrea was excellent throughout the whole booking experience ,would highly recommend her to any of our frepiends"

"Wayne was very courteous, and understood my queries sympathetically. With my query about packed lunches, in lieu of onboard lunches, he took the trouble to ring me back with the answers almost immmediately. He sent me a deck plan of Saga pearl 11, by e- mail all very shipshape.well done to him."
Thank you John Hahnel for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the excellent service you have received from Wayne assisting with your booking, ensuring that all your questions were answered to his best potential.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"2nd booking with 118 cruising and have total confidence that I got best price and my holiday is protected Thank you"
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from ourselves.

We appreciate your repeat business and hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"My wife and I - along with other members of our family, and also friends whom I have introduced, have dealt with Paula Malloy, Cruise Concierge, for many years. She is an absolute star - she has NEVER let us down in getting the cruise and accommodation we have requested. We cruise around 4 times a year and every time all the arrangements have gone like clockwork. Paula ALWAYS calls back if she is not immediately available and never expresses a rush in our conversations - she is polite, courteous and " knows her stuff ". I only wish that there were words more than, very good, excellent, first class - I would use to them describe Paula. I only hope that my true opinion does not embarrass her too much !!! She's a diamond."
Thank you Ray Wiley for your kind review. I am so pleased that Paula Molloy assisted with your booking in a polite, courteous and efficient manner. Paula is a credit to our team.

We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised.

Please be assured that Paula will be recognised for the excellent service that she has provided. We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Amazing service nothing was to much trouble many thanks Emma"
Thank you Mrs Elliot for your review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from Emma.

"Very good service many thanks Emma"
Thank you Mr Andrew Parry for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service that you have received from Emma.

"Emma was brilliant nothing was to much trouble"
Thank you Mrs Marlis Kay Elliot for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service that you have received from Emma assisting with your booking.

"Friendly helpful and quick service"
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the friendly, helpful and quick service you have received from ourselves.

Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 5,154 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!