Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"Dear sirs, I wish to express my appreciation for the service I received from Andrea when I booked the above holiday. The lady was friendly, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. She is a credit to herself and an asset to your company."
Thank you for leaving your review. I am so pleased Andrea was able to assist you booking your holiday.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Hello just wanted to say how pleased I was with the service provided by Emily, when I booked my cruise with her yesterday. She was friendly and very efficient."
Thank you for leaving your review and commenting on how pleased you are with Emily and the level of service she provided.

Thank you again for choosing Cruise118.
"Dear Company Director (cruise 118), I’m not usually one for leaving feedback or taking part in surveys, but I just wanted to let you know that your cruise concierge Paula Molloy was the best we'd dealt with and a real credit to your company. Me and my friends always book with cruise 118, because you always beat the opposition price for us and include drinks and tip packages (needed when you’re on a tight budget). We’ve always found your concierges really helpful, but Paula was the tops she really put herself out to help us, even helping long after she should have finished her shift, even though she was due to go on her own holiday (that's real customer service). Her customer service, care and help felt really genuine, not fake like some companies I’ve had to deal with. I’d like to finish by saying thanks Paula M, if your company does it, you should be concierge of the month! Thanks again"
Thank you for leaving your review. Especially when you do not usually take part in surveys it means so much more to read your comments about Paula Molloy. We pride ourselves on our exceptional as standard service, reading your comments certainly confirms that our cruise concierge are making a difference.

I will pass your comments on to Paula who I am sure will appreciate that you have taken the time to leave your feedback.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
Philip Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Wayne was polite and very helpfull."
Thank you for your review Philip Jones about Wayne and how polite and friendly he is. I am so pleased he was able to assist you with your booking.

Thank you for choosing Cruise118.
"Booked balcony cabin with good advice. Phoned to pay and very helpful lady took my payment, also offering excursions and paid upgrade which I declined. She was friendly and efficient. Thank you Janet Cain"
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased Janet Cain was able to assist in taking payment and offering the many upgrades and shore excursions that are available.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.com
"They advertise they are open until 10PM. Just don't try phoning them at 9:30PM, they don't answer the phone. Still there are plenty of cruise agents that do answer the phone and speak to their customers."
Thank you for leaving a review Gerry. However, disappointed to hear that your telephone call was unsuccessful. We pride ourselves on our exceptional service therefore Cruise118 is extremely saddened to receive a negative rating.

Please accept our apologies and we sincerely hope we can assist you in the future with your cruise booking.
"Very helpful Tracy rang back when she said she would. Explained every thing . We are very happy"
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that Tracy was able to assist you with your booking and explaining everything you required in order to be happy and book your cruise.

Thank you for choosing Cruise118.
Christine Malone
Unverified Reviewer
"Hannah was great , very helpful and friendly"
Thank you Christine Malone for your review about the great, helpful and friendly service you have received from Hannah. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Martyn Packer
Unverified Reviewer
"Professional, helpful and informative staff. Hannah was excellent."
Thank you for your review Mr Packer. I am pleased that Hannah provided you with excellent, helpful and professional service. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
David Breakwell
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service, clear concise information and competitive pricing"
Thank you David Breakwell for your review about the excellent service you have received from our concierge. I am pleased that they were able to find the right competitively priced holiday for you. I hope you have a wonderful time. Thanks for choosing Cruise118.
"Very efficient and easy to deal with"
Thank you Mark for your review. I am glad you found the concierge very efficient and easy to deal with. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Debbi Barnes
Verified Reviewer
"I spoke wIth Nicola to get details for a cruise. She cane back to me very quickly with a great deal so we decided to book straight away. Nice cola was very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend and would book through her again"
Thank you Debbi Barnes for your kind words about the professional, helpful and friendly service you have received from Nicola. I am so pleased that Nicola was able to find your ideal cruise and made the booking process easy. Thank you for choosing to book with Cruise118. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
"I was helped from start to finish by a young lady called Amelia who found out my needs regarding cabin location and took my disabilities into account. I was given a choice of dinner sittings and size of table which meant that if we were wanting to go to a show we would not be rushing. Many thanks Amelia."
Thank you Jean Simpson for your review about the service you received from Amelia during your booking. I am so pleased that Amelia found you what you needed and made the process easy and put your mind at ease. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118, I hope you have a fantastic holiday.
Thomas Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"Outstanding service by very knowledgeable staff"
Thank you Thomas Johnson for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased that you have received outstanding service by our knowledgeable concierge. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"I cannot thank Wayne enough for helping me change a name on the booking due to the fact that my husband is now unable to travel. He also checked the other bookings in the group travelling making sure we are together for mealtimes etc. A very patient person. Thank you Wayne"
Thank you KW for your review. I am so pleased that Wayne was able to answer all your queries, with regards to the name change. I am sorry to hear that your husband cannot travel. Thanks for choosing Cruise118.
"For the second time we have booked through Rebecca Rimmer and found her to be very pleasant and friendly. She is extremely knowledgeable and gives good advice. We would recommend her and give her 10 out of 10."
Thank you Julian Glyn for your review about the very pleasant and friendly service you continue to receive from Rebecca. Rebecca is one of most knowledgeable concierge and I am so pleased that Rebecca was able to help you find and book the ideal cruise. I hope to have a wonderful time. Thank you for choosing Cruise118.
Donna Crossley
Unverified Reviewer
"Hi I spoke to a lovely lady called Hannah bailey who was absolutely brilliant. Very helpful and pleasant. I was not sure how to deal with certain aspects of the cruise. Hannah helped and guided me and now w erything us sorted I feel so much more comfortable now that’s done. Thanks again Hannah Bailey Mrs Donna Crossley"
Thank you for your review Mrs Crossley. I am so pleased that Hannah Bailey was able to assist you with your cruise and reassure and guide you through the aspects of your cruise.

Thanks for booking with Cruise118.
"Spoke with Greg today who was really helpful. Booked our cruise with confidence and ease. Will be booking through him again."
Thank you Shani for your review about the helpful service you have received from Greg while booking your cruise. I am pleased that the booking process was done with confidence and ease. I hope you have a wonderful time. Thanks again for booking with Greg and Crusie118.
Lisa Plumpton
Unverified Reviewer
"Always keen to help and nothing to much trouble very knowledgeable."
Thank you Lisa Plumpton for your review. I am pleased that our concierge were keen to help and very knowledgeable. Thanks for choosing Cruise118.
"Wayne was very friendly and helpful making sure all details were confirmed very good customer care"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the friendly and helpful service you have received from Wayne. Thanks for choosing Cruise118.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 4,840 reviews