Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Jennifer was really friendly and at the same time efficient, quick and professional. We just told her via "Chat" what we were looking for and she very quickly got back with a suitable no-fly cruise. Rather too many days at sea for us but that's because we don't want to fly. Thank you for all the information Jennifer and we will be contacting you again. Sue"
Good Afternoon Susan Oakley,

What a lovely review about our concierge Jennifer! It's great to hear that you are happy with the friendly, efficient, quick and professional service that you have received from Jennifer via chat.

We appreciate your kind feedback on the wonderful service that you have received from our concierge.

Please don't hesitate to contact ourselves if you are interested in any other sailings. We will be more than happy to help.
"Inundated by numerous Promotional Messages which I was advised would STOP - THEY DIDN'T . 2 Helpful staff said they would effect , but clearly unable to so do as Promised . Your systems clearly only have high priority for Promotion . Made very clear didn't want such , and Normal PO Mail response as have no printer & Not happy with Web Processes . Apparently IGNORED . I am a VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER after spending ~£2,5 K . I WANTED TO CANCEL MY BOOKING , BUT THAT CLEARLY NOT POSSIBLE AS U ONLY AGENTS FOR P & O . REGRETTABLY I MADE A VERY BAD DECISION - AFTER SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS IN AMSTERDAM AND WANTING TO FOLLOWUP . NOT HAPPY WITH P&O PROCESSES EITHER AFTER FIRST CRUISE ON BRITANNIA IN EARLY MAY , WHERE I WAS THREATENED BY AN UNKNOWN THUG MANAGING CABIN STAFF - WITH NO MEANINGFUL FOLLOWUP.AFTER 2 SERIOUS COMPLAINTS TO THEIR MANAGEMENT ."

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feed-back.
Please rest assured that we have looked into this matter for you.

We have noted that you contacted us on the 3rd December regarding receiving numerous promotional messages. Your request has been actioned, however it can take up to two weeks to process this request with our I.T. department.

With regards to you being dissatisfied with P & O and ourselves not being able to cancel your booking at this late stage, we abide by P & O terms and conditions this would be the same if you booked with P & O directly.

We are sorry that you are not happy with the cruise line, and for the issues you experienced on your previous cruise.
We apologise that the cruise line have not responded to you as per your expectations.

We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, We hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries

Kind regards
Customer Relations
"A great big thank you for your organisation of our cruise it was very special and went without a hitch, from the flights, taxi transfers, the cruise and the stay over in Sydney. Truly expert organisation well done cruise118.com Its was our first time with you and it won't be the last, once again Thank you."
It is great to hear our concierges has provided such a helpful and friendly service to you. Hope you have had a fantastic time! Thank you again for booking with us.
"Brilliant service from Stephen Clarke at Cruise 118. Stephen was very helpful & knowledgable with the planning of this important family cruise next December. Great communication to achieve the best possible outcome. Thanks so much Stephen."
Good Afternoon Mrs Heather Christine Ann Bodenham,

Thank you for your lovely review on our concierge Stephen. We are so glad that Stephen could help to make your experience enjoyable, by assisting with your booking in a efficient, helpful and polite manner.

We wish you a wonderful time on your holiday!
"Stephen was very knowlegeable and helpful in the planning of this family cruise next Dec. Brilliant service and can thoroughly recommend Cruise 118 which I have used many times in the past. Thank you Stephen for the successful and hopefully enjoyable outcome next Christmas! Cant wait!!"
Thank you for your review Mrs Victoria Bodenham. It is great to read that Stephen delivered an exceptional service and found you the holiday at the price you are happy with. We look forward to booking your next cruise and wish you a fantastic holiday.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Stephen Clarke was very knowledgable and helpful with a family group booking. Nothing was too much trouble and he obtained the best possible outcome. Brilliant service as always from Cruise 118. Thanks Stephen."
Hello Mr Craig Stuart Bodenham,

What a lovely review about our concierge Steve! We appreciate you taking the time to review the helpful and knowledgeable service that Steve provided.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Katey has been exceptional in dealing with my bookings. She has always answered my emails very promptly. She is knowledgeable and gone over and above to help me. I will definitely contact Katey when I book my next holiday and will recommend her to my friends too. Thanks Katey."
Thank you for your comments regarding Katey. I am so pleased Katey was exceptional in dealing with your booking. Katey is extremely knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile to deliver a remarkable service.

It would be fantastic to speak to your on your return and book your next cruise holiday with us.

Thank you again for your booking.
"We’ve booked several cruises with Cruise 118 and have always been happy with the service. There was hiccup this time with their system but Sean called me back once it was up and running. I look forward to receiving my free bottles of wine!"
Good Afternoon Mrs Linda Galbraith,

Thank you for your for taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. We apologise about the issue with our system. It's a pleasure to hear that Sean assisted with your booking. We’re delighted that you’ve entrusted Cruise 118 with so many of your precious holidays.

We hope you enjoy your 6 bottles of wine and have a wonderful time on your cruise!!
"Cruise consultant Andrea very helpful and well informed."
Hello Mr Russell Vaughan Pearson,

What a lovely review about our helpful concierge Andrea!

We hope you have a fantastic holiday!
"GOOD PROFESSIONAL SERVICE."
Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are happy with the professional service that you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Deborah has helped and assisted me to book my cruise with Cruise118 in a very helpful and pleasant manner that thoroughly endorses the excellent reputation of your company."
Good Afternoon,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118. It’s great to hear that Deborah assisted with your booking and provided yourself with a helpful service.

We appreciate your kind comments and wish you a lovely time on your cruise!
"I had booked a fligh cruise and stay with 118. I had at first been frustated that my calls to find out about upgarading my flights were not being dealt with. However MIchelle dealt with my enquiry on the third call and she was excellent. She came back to promptly and kept me updated on her progress to check detail of my booking. When you are booking a complex flight cruise and stay with transfers on the other side of the world with big time differences you need a company that understands every aspect of your travel details. MIchelle was very good."
Good Afternoon Carole Shaw,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback on the service that you have received from ourselves.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused regarding the delay in your flight upgrade being looked into. It's very satisfying to hear that Michelle was able to turn this around and assisted with your booking in a prompt manner, ensuring that you were kept updated throughout the process.

Please be assured that Michelle will be recognised for the excellent service that she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Both representatives were most helpfull and gave precise and accurate information"
Good Afternoon Mr Barry Kenneth Luckett,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind feedback!

It's great to hear that that our team were able to assist with your booking in a helpful manner.

We wish you a wonderful holiday!
"Have booked with Cruise118.com a couple times now and found the cruises i have selected reasonably priced, I have found them easy to deal with and answer any concerns i might have."
Thank you Mr Gallagher for your review and your most recent booking. We are so happy that we are consistent with delivering a remarkable service. It is wonderful to receive a Five Star review from you.

Have a fantastic holiday Mr Gallagher.
"Emma was very professional, very honest and gave some great advice on the cruise she booked for us. I would definitely book again and cannot praise her enough."
Good Evening,

We are glad to hear that Emma were able to assist you with your booking. We are so glad that you are happy with the service that you have received from ourselves. Also, we are looking forward to booking your next cruise.

We hope you have had a lovely holiday!
"hannah Bayley dealt with us today she made it very simply and easy answered all my questions very polite and helpful thankyou Hannah"
Thank you for your review Jean. It is great to read that Hannah delivered an exceptional, polite and helpful service .We wish you a fantastic holiday.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Andrea McDiarmid, cruise concierge, was excellent and is exceptionally good at her job and the reason I gave a 'good', and the only reason I booked the cruise through this company. I was not so impressed with the after sales, customer service and found the person I spoke with slightly defensive to the extent that it has put me off using Cruise 118 again (this was the first time I used them) and reason for the 2* customer service. The whole experience was a bit of a learning curve and has highlighted some charges I need to clarify in future, with any agent I book with. I would recommend using cruise 118 ONLY if Andrea can book your cruise, AND get a breakdown of your charges so so you are clear what is 'free' and what is not."
Thank you for your review.

Here at Cruise118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.

We are sorry that you are unhappy, If you would like to contact our customer relations department on 0207 1388302 and we will be happy to discuss any problems you may have encountered. We value your business and are working hard to earn your continued patronage, we hope you will give us the opportunity to do so.

Kind regards
"Efficient - phoned back when and as requested - very well spoken. Most obliging."
Good Afternoon Mrs Margaret Cox,

Thank you for your lovely review on our concierge. We are so glad that our concierges could help by assisting with your booking in a efficient, helpful and polite manner.

We wish you a wonderful time on your holiday!
"i found paula `malloy very helpfull when i booked my cruise with cruise 118 .com.paula answered all my questions and got back to me straight away when she wasn,t sure very good."
Thank you for your review John, it is always great when our customers take the time to submit a 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback regarding your booking with Paula and the helpful service that she has provided for yourself.

Thank you again for booking with Cruise118.
"Simon Woodall our sales consultant was excellent he went way beyond excellent he spend most of the day trying and succeed to find me the cruise I had asked him to get for me. I gave him serial problems I needed forfilling and he managed all of them. Have already recommended him to family and friends One complaint to the company hate it when you have the extension number on the phone you need and when it’s engaged you get passed to another person I would rather wait then speak to another person who doesn’t know what I want"
Thank you Mrs Geraldene Anne Lucia-Hennis, what a lovely review about our concierge Simon.

We appreciate your high recommendation on the helpful service that you have received from Simon, who also managed to find yourself a great deal! Also we appreciate the feedback regarding the extension numbers and we apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,684 reviews