Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of customers who bought home insurance recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Easy to use and great prices
Have not received email with my rewards yet
Competitive quote with the added bonus of the Confused.com Reward
easy to use and competitive quotes
I was rather confused about how to claim my reward - it's not easy and I have failed so far t successfully do this.
I’ve been dreading renewing my home insurance and have let it auto renew the last two years!! I bit the bullit and used confused.com to find a new provider. I can honestly say I don't know why I didn’t do this sooner! My current provider was asking 4 x’s the amount of money I’m now spending on home insurance. The process was simple, and it automated a lot of the answers for me which was great! Really happy that I chose confused.com and would highly recommend to anyone.
A fair representation of insurers for what I was looking for.
Confused.com found me a better price with the same insurer than for the previous year
It was easy to use and I used one of the company’s
Simple to do.
Nice easy site to use and I saved £180 on my home insurance.
faily straightforward
easy and quick to use and will definitely use again
Quick and simple saved me money
Great offers
Easy to use
Found a great home and buildings insurance cheaper than my old one and with more cover, it couldn't have been easier, really pleased.
Good but website promised me a voucher if my search led to me taking out the quote. I did take out cover but then heard nothing re a voucher.
Just an amazing site.new nothing about this sites till a friend told me.will be using it always now for everything.
Simple, easy application for home insurance with benefits
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 12,450 reviews