Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
The price quoted was adjusted when spoken to an adviser with an advisor at Admiral. When I rang back an hour later the price had gone up by £70 per year even with my reference number. I then asked them to look into this or I would have to get the Insurance Ombudsman involved. Eventually they got back to me 24hers after my policy lapse to confirm that I was correct in the first place. This has tarnished my experience using Confused as you are giving one price and when a price is given by the company the hike it up. So I would only recommend your site with the caviot let the buyer beware.
My LV renewal quote was lower than the online Confused.com quote.
Your adverts are good. However, getting in touch by email to the Insurancers is not very easy . A direct email address is what I have asked for. L.G.
Good. Saved £
Price comparison was slightly better but perks not as generous as other website.
Spent ages fine tuning my house insurance to include individual items. None of the results showed any individual items. This obviously would create a cheaper quote. Why do confused.com do this?
Too expensive
Good selection of prices but not enough time before being timed out having to start over again.
Have always used Confused.com as I enjoy the rewards, however I have not received for this valid transaction.
No better or worse than any other comparison site. Looked up home insurance. Price guide not much help as you have to go into each company's site and refine your details before getting the real price. This is not surprising as each case is individual. Sometimes going directly to an insurer's site gives a different price
The website was easy to access and fill in. Quite speedy. However when I went through from the website to my chosen insurers the price had increased. I had to abandon Confused.com quote and go directly to the insurance providers site where I paid a slightly cheaper price than the original quote.
The website is very good and helpful but the links through to the actual insurer never work I find. Used for car insurance and home and both times had to call up
Site was pretty straight forward to use
When trying to redeem reward, to have the name of the insurance company you choose to be listed!
All the criteria did not go over to the insurer which caused an inaccurate quote I refilled all the details and it happened again it took over two hours of phone calls to get insurance at the rate quoted.
Happy with price and service
No reward offer sent after purchase
It wasn’t clear the the items I’d added came through
Unable to pay via international visa credit card. Bad experience
My online access had saved my details from previous years so it was nice and easy to run up to date quotes and I saved approx £50 on what my renewal quote was asking for.
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 14,263 reviews