Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Proposed Premium increased before stated date
Buying the policy on line was'nt easy, I found the price i wanted to pay but had to telephone the company direct which took time, could not buy directly through confused.com
Always offer a free gift and then I never receive it
Really good and easy to use. Found what I wanted easily. Disappointed not to receive a confused.com bonus for taking out insurance via them i.e. voucher etc.
It located a much better deal with my existing insurer (LV) which was easy to complete, BUT I am STILL getting Confused.com emails warning me to renew !!
There was a promise of a gift, if purchased. I didn't see anything about it after my purchase. Fake.
Acceptable process - easier than some other comparison sights
I live in a flood area and found that a number of your quotes were from insurance companies that didn't cover this problem
While I was deciding which insurance to choose the price kept changing and I couldn't access all the quotes. It wasn't very clear how to get my reward and when I tried I couldn't access the site. It was a very frustrating experience.
Good for finding good prices, but other comparison sites have better rewards. Got the £20 Domino's voucher but it doesn't work with their offers which makes it really worth 1 normal sized pizza, about £10's worth with one of their offers.
Last insurer was taking the Mick on pricing with a loyal customer. Looked on website for better deal. Got it with a former insurer who had previous Mick taking tendencies but hey ho I was a "New" customer.
Information not accurate on search as I specified
Good comparison site however not enough detail of policy items given
good price
Attitude of the operative
Quick and efficient way to insure a low value and uncomplicated property.
Still waiting for my Confused.com vouchers. How do I get them?
Renewal with current insurers seemed high, when on confused and saved nearly £40. didn't get the voucher they offer though
Fairly simple to negotiate site
Ffffffffff