Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
I went on the site and the quote is not a quote ie, its not on your site. Then i add another quote and the original was £99 and the actual quote was £247.
Not as easy as I feel it could be - what looks like good value doesn’t have the cover I was looking for eg including out buildings but this isn’t listed in the summary but has to be found digging further into each quote.
Annoying having to keep signing on & re-enter my password. I also couldn’t find the saved quote so had to go through all the questions again.
Easy to use. Clear and quick
A useful site but some questions cannot be answered with certainty without clarification. E.g. question arises whether anybody living in the property has made a claim before. I was moving into a new property so had never made a claim against it but had made a claim against another property which I owned but was occupied by a tenant. Would be useful if access was made easily available to service providers to clarify some points.
Piece of cake to sort the insurance. Only obstacle I found was trying to claim my Halfords voucher, this was because Halifax didn’t give me a policy number which Confused need to have in the claim! So I’m now waiting for Halifax to send this to me in the post.... so much for doing everything online!!
the link to click through to the insurer (more than) didn't work - I had to call them
I did find competitive insurance through them, but I did through Quidco and my cash back hadn’t tracked.
So much spam!
On website hard work.
Seemed aln awful lot of questions but was gappy with the list of insurance providers ,saved quite a bit on like for like insurance
I chose shell fuel ⛽ as my reward. Shame you have to jump through loops to get it?
Headlines that vouchers for buying through confused.com. To claim these it's necessary to sign up for the app. Rather underhand.
I was rather confused about how to claim my reward - it's not easy and I have failed so far t successfully do this.
Decided not to use the company on here as stayed with previous insurer.
In the past I've found Confused.com gave the best deals for house and car insurances. Not so any more !. Money Supermarket is now better. Also, the £20 rewards offered are not very interesting / accessible and involve so many hurdles one could lose the will to live !!
Too Confusing very difficult to confirm details of the various suppliers.
Very helpful
Easy to find cheaper insurance
fairly easy to do and review
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 12,814 reviews