Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
The HelloFresh reward requested £4 payment not advertised
A little annoying . You accept a quote then when transfer to the company they won’t insure you because of the level of cover you want . Why quote in the first place?? A waste of my time. I use confused for many policies every year but I’m doubtful I’ll use them again for home insurance
Insurance o.k. Impossible to claim reward
confusing difficult to make any informed choices
I found the selection criteria restrictive that then lead to the suppliers sites not satisfactory.
Was very confused by receiving emails every day giving mo R and more quotes after i had purchased my insurance. Also code didn't work for domino's 'reward'.
I was pestered after I bought the insurance.
Why does car insurance automatically cancel the previous insurance company but house insurance doesn’t? Was a right pain paying twice!
offer awards for taking insurance but then very dificult to actually get it
Sainsbury’s website plaqued by technical error for 3 days now.Won’t let me complete payment.Tried telephone but gave up after waiting for several minutes on a premium rate landline without response.Very frustrating !
By the end of it I was totally confused
Not really a big help, did not follow my criteria
Very confused. No wonder it’s confused.com. I clicked to accept a price for insurance, input account details snd set up direct debit. Nothing to say how to claim reward but, nothing has happened with regards to insurance. No money taken off. Direct debit not showing on my bank account so I’m now very confused….am I insured or not!
I used confused to find a new company for house insurance but can't find any way of claiming my gift. Please let me know how.
Would help if the quotes automatically updated when you put if you want legal cover etc
Too many fields to navigate, reward voucher code is long winded. Not great,
The price you pay for insurance is not worth the paper it's printed on. I had to pay more money to cover the roof to my home. Which is made of slate tiles and not flat . I don't see the point of insurance a home with no roof cover.
Took ages to pit in information and then didn’t take my password
Too many quotes all on screen together, too many to be able to focus on the most relevant ones.
Had password issue which took a week to resolve by which time premium had increased
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 16,407 reviews