Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Buildings insurance quotes found by confused.com are clearly based on a generic set of questions - each provider then has their own endless questions, depending on the answers to which, a materially different final quote is given. The original price comparison is therefore meaningless. Claiming a "reward" (about which much is made in the TV adverts) predictably involves agreeing to some small print about some marketing company getting hold of one's data - so there are strings attached, and it is not actually free.
Uuuuuuuuty
Your website kept freezing
Left me confused.com and some of the quotes were on the high side. Other comparison sites were cheaper.
The process was not as easy as other websites and was very long and sometimes confusing.
your questions not simple and straight forward like other and quotes to high
Had to go through to contact insurer who then repeated all the questions again resulting in a higher quote. Very frustrating!
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry your prices increased, if you would like us to investigate this for you, please email communications@confused.com.
I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Tried to buy and payment crashed. Went to insurer so no freebies. Dissapointed.
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

If the quote originated through Confused.com, you will be eligible for Confused.com rewards. You will need to claim through our website.

I hope this helps.

No support from u
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry you feel this way, can you please email communications@confused.com so we an assist you.

Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
I put in all my bespoke answers for the level of cover that I wanted but when the quotes were shown, all the companies were showing different levels.
To much information to put in. Plus when went on a site to take up the offer it was more than quoted.
I’ve been waiting since Monday.for a reply from the young lady who rang me last week about our building and house insurance request
I am not in the habit of recommending any companies to friends or colleagues. I use confused.com when I need to but I don't always use their recommendations. Don't take it personally.
STANSTED AIRPORT ESSEX LONDON CM 24 8AA
no comment
I thought I had a very good price but then Swinton charged £35 for setting up the insurance so price not as good on your website!
The company offerring the best deal should come with a warning DONT COME TO US IF YOU ARE IN A NEWBUILD!! I am very busy snd my time is valuable and I completed the online forms which took me as far as payment page then I saw that their system had changed the huse number of my address from correct to WRONG. If I had not spotted this I would have insured the wrong house!!! After an age I got thru to customer serice who admitted they cannot cope with newbuilds. (MY post Code IS registered and IS correct and everyone else accepts it... )so I asked if it could be amended. Cust service said no I would have to start all over again on the phone....so I went elsewhere . No problem with online there....
Had to phone AA to get breakdown cover. What a nightmare. Having given all information online then am asked for it all over again. Also windscreen cover free on website but on the phone it’s £75 for a claim
I didn’t want a basic policy and it kept trying to keep me on the cheapest quote
The system worked but not as advertised.
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 12,813 reviews