Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Less hassle than other comparison sites

Thank you for your review.

If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to email us at communications@confused.com.

Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
asking for a review when policy just started and not had to contact anyone yet is poor. Lets see if the offer happens also as the first one didn't arrive.
Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry you feel this way about Confused.com, if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to email us at communications@confused.com.
Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Having given me quotes - on form I had put that I run a business from home- I attempted to process to pay, only to get message that I had to phone, and not proceed. Spoke to customer service person, who said that the company did not offer such cover. Not what I wanted to hear at 1655 on a Friday- frantic call to existing provider to take out cover with them again. Not impressed
didn't beat my existing quote.
Hello and thank you for your review.

As we are a comparison website, we don’t actually calculate any prices. The prices displayed on your results page are all calculated and returned by our panel of insurance providers, based on the information you entered on our website. They work out the premium based on claims statistics gathered for other drivers with similar details and some insurers do change their rates frequently.

If you would like to query any of your prices, we would recommend calling the insurer directly and they should be able to explain this to you in more detail.

I hope this helps.
I used Confused to by insurance, I was drawn to the £20 voucher for dominos, it took ages to arrive and then it had a really short date on it and lapsed 10 days before I wanted to use it. If you are going to use reward make it usable.
Hello Charlotte, Thank you for your feedback and I’m sorry to hear that you experienced these issues. Please could you email communications@confused.com so a member of our team can look into this for you as soon as possible. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kathryn (Confused.com Representative)
Insurance products found were NOT competitive & did not include cover I required, despite my having answered all the questions.
Hello Chris, Thank you for your feedback. It is important to note that the prices displayed on your results page are all calculated and returned by our panel of insurance providers, based on the information you entered on our website. Therefore if you would like query any of your prices, we would recommend calling the insurer directly and they should be able to explain this to you in more detail. However if you would like us to look into the cover that was included with your policy please email communications@confused.com so a member of our team can look into this for you as soon as possible. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kathryn (Confused.com Representative)
Have not received email with my rewards yet
Hello, Thank you for your feedback and I’m sorry to hear that you haven't received your reward. Please could you email communications@confused.com so a member of our team can look into this for you as soon as possible. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kathryn (Confused.com Representative)
When I was taken to recommended insurers, there price was higher.
Thank you for your feedback and I’m very sorry your prices increased.

Please could you email communications@confused.com so a member of our team can investigate this for you as soon as possible.

Alicia (Confused.com Representative)
Went through top cash back but did not get the cashback due. I ;purchased the policy but is saying that I did not.
Hello Elizabeth,

I’m sorry you haven’t received your cashback.

Please could you email communications@confused.com with details of your purchase so a member of our team can investigate this for you.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused but thanks for leaving your review.

Alicia (Confused.com Representative)
Confused rewards of Domino's pizza is a con as not usable with other promotions and you always use a promotion with Domino's

Thank you for your review.

When you claimed your reward, you should have seen the choice of the four rewards along with important information about each. For the Domino's reward it says, 'Vouchers are not valid in=store and cannot be used with any other offer or meal deal'. This information was available before claiming your reward.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Whilst the quote is relatively cheap it is important to read the small print which place quite onerous restrictions on the policy such as stating that on each and every timer you go to bed or go out the alarm must be set or a claim might be denied.Looks to me a cheap,price but not a very comforting position regarding paying out claims.

Thank you for your review.

It appears the issue is with the insurer however, please email communications@confused.com if you have any further queries.

Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Took out insurance based on the rewards (Halfords £20), only to be told when i received the voucher that it could not be used online only instore....with the current Covid situation that is crazy..

This should be made clear at the start of the renewal process....very, very disappointed Confused customer..
Hello Alan,

I'm sorry you feel this way about Confused.com, please note the voucher is valid for 11 months. If you have any further concerns please contact communications@confused.com.

Thanks
Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
The Confused.com quotes were misleading as both options I followed through were not able to contimue/proceed with a quote. The notice did not give reason why, just directed me to a broker –whose quote came out almost 4x the Confused.com quotes I'd followed through.
Thank you for your review.
I am very sorry this has happened to you and would like to investigate this for you, can you please email communications@confused.com?
I look forward to your email and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
What I was getting did not match up with what I was promised. Couldn’t get hold of the Insurer. Now left with nothing.
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry your prices increased, if you would like us to investigate this for you, please email communications@confused.com.
Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Could not get insurance as it said session expired every time i went to log in to my account
Hello,
Thank you for your review, I’m sorry you had trouble using our website.
We are unaware of any site errors so we would appreciate if you can email us the issues you were having. Please email these details directly to communications@confused.com.
Once again, I’m very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
I tried numerous times to buy home insurance through the blue light card link with confused.com. Every time I got to the final section to pay the link wouldn’t work. Very frustrating. In the end I bought my home insurance through ‘Go compare’ as the link for confused.com just would not work. Very disappointing!
Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Tried several times to select the insurance company. Link took me to company sites but kept failing to transfer data. Eventually had to re-enter everything directly to end up with a different price.
Hello and I am sorry that you had issues purchasing insurance.

If you would like a member of the team to look at this, please email us at communications@confused.com.
Halfway through the process Halifax, to whom I had been directed shut out the buildings part . The site did not tell me so I purchased a totally unsuitable insurance. after a rigmarole with my phone got it cancelled , Go compare should not carry crooked sites.
Hello Richard,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry you had issues purchasing insurance from our partner.

If you would like us to look into the issue for you please email a member of the team on communications@confused.com.
No better or worse than similar websites
Took several attempts to open the attached quotes. When they did open the More Than quote I wanted to purchase wouldn’t let me enter a start date. Tried this several times also and then gave up.
Hello Barry,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry you had issues purchasing your quote.

If you email a member of the team at communications@confused.com we will be able to help.
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 12,781 reviews