Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
filled everything in & at the end it said the policy wouldn't include flood insurance - how about saying that at the beginning
Hello and thank you for your review. Unfortunately as a price comparison site we do not have control over aspects of the underwriting process, I recommend discussing this issue with the provider directly. If you would like any contact details please email the team at communications@confused.com. Thanks
The confused.com app did not take me to the morethan page to buy the car insurance and told me to call the company direct. To confirm that I was not diverted to more than car insurance to buy car insurance. When I spoke with the car insurance agent they could not see the Quote reference given on there systems and could not sell me the car insurance at the quote price. They advised to re-check their website as it was a fault at there end. To confirm that I have retried to purchase insurance but to no avail. I’m left feeling frustrated. What can I do… go to compare the market!! Les Womersley
Too long winded, too many questions asked before offering any choices.
Hello Peter and thank you for your review. We are required to ask the questions we do so we can provide you with accurate quotes. If you are having any issues with specific questions please feel free to email communications@confused.com.
site not the same prise as shown on confused.com
Hello and thank you for your review. I am sorry that there has been issuing purchasing your cover. The price displayed on our site should be the same as the one that is displayed on our partners site. Please contact the team at communications@confused.com and we will investigate this for you.
Quoted £44 but on trying to complete the total was £49
Was good at saving money on my insurance but error in their reward site wont let me claim, contacted them over a week ago still no response.
Your production of many quotes for my home insurance was impressive, but having made my choice, I was unable to clinch a deal with my chosen provider.
Misleading
Not very helpful and insurance refused because property is Grade ll listed. First refusal in 35 years. Competitor company provided insurance very easily.
I renewed last year,and received a voucher for £20 at Halfords.Halfords refused to honour it.I have contacted Confused.com FIVE TIMES about this.NOT ONE REPLY.Needless to say,the voucher has since run out. No,I cannot recommend this firm.
I wanted to buy house building/contents insurance but Policy Expert would not allow for joint ownership, even though I have lived here for almost 20 years. I did phone to see if it would go through that way but they said it was a risk - cant see how outright joint ownership with me living here was a risk. So not happy about that.
Tried to access the recommended policy and company and the link stated the destination website was unsecure or not recognised as safe? Pretty useless really.
Not given free gift as advertised
I thought id found something suitable, but after even agreeing that i would go ahead with the policy, nothing happened. No money got paid so i went elsewhere.
Not for me
It almost felt like I was being made to beg for my reward
I feel you have deceived me regarding your free gift offer
You offer insurance that the insurer will not provide! A complete waste of my time!!!!!
Hello Robert, Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear this has happened. Please could you email us at communications@confused.com with further information and member of the team can look into this for you. Corey (Confused.com Representative)
Just a rubbish company
Hello, Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you feel that way. Please could you email us at communications@confused.com with further information and member of the team can look into this for you. Corey (Confused.com Representative)
poor service and price increase every hour
Hello, Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you have had poor service. Please could you email us at communications@confused.com with further information and member of the team can look into this for you. Corey (Confused.com Representative)
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 15,364 reviews