Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Good range of quotes received , easy viewing to see which most appropriate for our needs
I contacted admiral and took insurance from them after receiving the quote on your sight and was very pleased about the savings I made
Good clear system. Answered my queries regarding other options for home insurance.
Very easy to use website which directed me quickly to what I was looking for with no fuss Perfect!
They do all the work for you
Very easy to use and found me good quote. Excellent service 👍
Good price , easy to navigate
Excellent service from start to finish
Easy to navigate good site
So east, quick, and got insurance much cheaper. Don't know why I have never used before! Thankyou
it was easy enough to do.
Very fast and good price,and you gave me the price without haveing to look it up
Very pleased with the price I got for home insurance & the Reward of a Halfords voucher which I selected was very welcome.
very happy with the quote but I was supposed to get a gift but there was no option to apply for it.
Brilliant website. Saved me over £100 with a better deal. I even added on business insurance!!
Quick and easy, even easier the following year with all the data stored, always generates a decent price - never auto renew. And I got some car washes!
Excellent
Simple and well organised site with a competitive range of offers
You found a cheaper one than my insurance company came up with so that made me happy
Good service