Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Quite easy to get multiple quotes, I did not go for the cheapest, I went for one with a good verified reputation
This was for my daughters insurance she pleased with the voucher .
Easy to get round .
Had many companies to choose from, was spoilt for choice with all the options,decided to use Churchill as they offered what best suited our needs.
Allowed me to compare quotes and cover easily
Gives a clear indication of prices together with each companies cover and exemptions.
good experience
Great easy to use site - one stop shop!
got really nice and competitive quote. helped me to choose appropriate insurance cover.
excellent service highly recomend
Easy to use and great prices
good did the job
Easy to use
good service good price
Just unhappy I’ve not had my sign up incentive.
Hello Thom, Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear this. We would like to understand in further detail what has happened. Please can you email communications@confused.com where our customer support team will be happy to assist. Ruby (Confused.com Representative)
Great service and very good prices to compare. I like the added extra of the gifts for taking out policies on confused.com
The website is easy to follow, the sections are clear and filling it all in was simple. The prices were competitive and there are also special offers and extra discounts. The added bonus was the £20 voucher for using the site. Very happy.
Easy to use and has a great range of suppliers so it's simple to get ideas of prices.
Happy to have new cheaper insurance.
Easy to use,quick and accurate.
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.56 based on 8,621 reviews