Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
obtained a quote and bought the policy
Good range of quotes received , easy viewing to see which most appropriate for our needs
I contacted admiral and took insurance from them after receiving the quote on your sight and was very pleased about the savings I made
Good clear system. Answered my queries regarding other options for home insurance.
Good price , easy to navigate
Very fast and good price,and you gave me the price without haveing to look it up
very happy with the quote but I was supposed to get a gift but there was no option to apply for it.
You found a cheaper one than my insurance company came up with so that made me happy
Good thing is that you can access and update last year's details easily.
Easy to navigate website. Has some very good deals. I have made great savings on this site. Always check out site first before making a final decision. Highly recommended.
Easy to use. Annoying when filters are applied and then the quote appears and you have to start adding on more for the extra features you had already requested.
good website
Not sure of the performance of Ageas yet,
I found an extremely good price even though my circumstances usually means higher premiums. Recommend using this service each time you are renewing your policy.
Easy to use with a lot of choice as to who to use for home insurance. I would recommend this site to anyone.
Simple process and great service as always
I considered that thy gave me a good selection of quotes
Convenient and easy to use
Very good price and easy to use
Good price