Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Home Insurance
Read Confused.com - Home Insurance Reviews
Expensive, not many options.
Found the web site 'confusing'! as I could not see where to show interest/buy when the initial quotes were displayed. In the end, I rang Nationwide direct and am still awaiting their written quote.
I called the company to take out the policy and they said someone would call me back within 15mins that was 5 days ago and they still haven't called back
I found the right price went through to the website and answered more questions then I wasn’t able to complete my order. This happened twice, I was very cross.
I didn't get my reward!
Two years in a row the website did not recognise my address as it is a 1 year old house, even though I have been registered everywhere, and I had to spend time ringing up more than to get my insurance sorted. I was also to get 30 pounds cash back through top cash back and missed out on getting that because I had to ring through my insurance.
I had some issues with the form technically. Also I wanted to say that I had a lodger and there was no space for that.
Could not finally pay to open the monthly payment plan, kept telling me it couldn't be processed and told me to ring them. I tried, and didn't succeed.
There seems to have been a technical fault, which I've not experienced with Confused before. The provider/quote presented as best value (esure) said that it would not accept the quote and instead gave the phone number of a specialist provider. The links to alternative providers Sheila's Wheels and LVE did not work. In the end, I went direct.
hi - Found the Acesss amounts confusing - typically if £100 selected on B & C this was then overridden by endorsement at end of quote saying it was £250. No details given as to what access applied in what situation - not ideal when trying to insure your home
Quotes did not include everything listed in form.
Delay in receiving reward the main issue of complaint. Otherwise, the process in streamlined.
Confused.com was a complete waste of time. I was looking for second home insurance and Confused.com claimed it could do that, but when I contacted the individual insurers they didn’t do second home insurance. Very frustrating.
I could no get it to let me change people who I wanted on the policy
The quote increased by to much over a 2 week period
w e tried to pay for insurance but found it was impossible to pay for it
Quotes need to be easier to view at a glance.
Enough said Regards Anonoymous.
Lives up to its name very confused .com
The selected insurance - Nationwide - did not ultimately offer the cover asked for by me in the Questionnaire. What is more worrying is that this wasn’t immediately apparent. So I thought the whole exercise was a bit pointless.
Confused.com - Home Insurance is rated 4.57 based on 16,910 reviews