Cobweb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobweb
Read Cobweb Reviews

About Cobweb:

Cobweb is one of Europe’s largest cloud solutions providers. Born in the cloud in 1996, Cobweb’s cloud services and solutions have empowered organisations of all size to grow into flexible, agile businesses through the deployment of best-of-breed cloud technologies. A member of the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on innovation, and liberating customers through technology, backed up by 24*7 UK -based advice and support.

customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb Solutions Ltd, Delme 3, Delme Place

good help but waited 18 mins to reach someone
(Support) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Chris

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your patience. Please do let us know if you require anything further.

Cobweb
Explanation given by support help resolve the issue.
(Support) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi

Cobweb
Excellent professional help received from both Evan and Alex. Many thanks to both. They were both very understanding. The initial support dialogue (with Evan) took me nearly 4 days to achieve however. A DDI call facility would also have been helpful for follow-up dialogue but 'pleased to say that my post-upgrade email problems have now been sorted.
(Support) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Keith

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Cobweb
What would have been good is to have some setup information for the users and setup details for admin accounts without needing to ask.

Job well done though
(Service Addition) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Thomas

Thank you for your set up feedback and review.

Thans for your help
(Support) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Vince

We are glad to hear our support team was able to assist, please do let us know if you require anything further.

Cobweb
Took a little while to arrange a time for the remote session, but appreciate everyone is busy.
Excellent service once this was arranged.
(Support) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi

Thank you for your feedback.

Cobweb
Thanks, always capable but currently not always available.
Hi Kieran

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Cobweb
My issue was not so much with support, but how the system would not allow me to add E3 myself.
Hi Rod

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Quick reply, thanks.
Hi Oliver

Cobweb
Good response if a little obtuse
Hi Vince

Thank you so much for your review, have a great day!

Cobweb
I rang originally and nobody came back to me so ended-up e-mailing my query. Therefore, overall, the fault took longer than it should have, to resolve.
Hi Simon

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Cobweb
Many thanks for resolving my issue
Hi Richard

We are glad our support team was able to assist.

Cobweb
Getting hold of cobweb very difficult and requires persistence early in the morning - c0nstantly told 'we cannot accept your call'
Once connected to a support technician it was excellent
Hi Sean

Thank you for your review and feedback - and glad your issue has been resolved,

Cobweb
Did what was needed. Responsive.
Hi Gregory

We are pleased to hear that, thank you for your review.

Thanks..............
Hi Jim

Issue resolved
Hi Stephen

We are glad to hear that, thank you for your review.

Cobweb
I regret that we were not informed of the change of server which has caused significant difficulty, lost time & expense let alone an unquantifiable loss of business. Your agent, Michael Whyte has been very helpful, but only in retrospect. it would have been so much better had you informed us of the potential upheaval caused by your decision to change.
Hi George

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Cobweb
The changes this year to be honest but particularly to Microsoft was been in our opinion disjointed at best & disruptive and un necessary at worst. I want to be totally in control of our website and permissions & control panel as the first and foremost freedom taken away to date.
The new format of email is clumsy, slow & I want to be in total control of what is deleted and what isn't especially in junk.
Why the 'need' for the change? the previous outlook ! was much easier to use, manage & fit in with our system, the folders I had are not easily accessible, everything now takes twice or three times as much time to navigate,operate as previously & I can't see any advantage for us at this time?

I want control panel access as in ODIN, which is now not accessible, I want to see my invoices and download I do not want an alternative I want to be able to control our contract & add blocked sites and emails when I choose too.

I have apparently received emails warning that 8th Dec you would cut us off! that were not applicable to us or our 2nd user?
Causing un necessary time and effort by support, who was very helpful.

Frankly it's been totally disappointing from cobweb excellent service to this point, we have been with you 20 yrs, from Freenet, we are obviously only a small % of your customers not doubt, but we wouldn't trust anyone else.

Mrs R P Kell, Director
Hi Pauline

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback.

very satisfied.
Hi Jane

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Cobweb
Speedy response and informative.
Hi Errol

Thank you for your feedback.

Cobweb is rated 4.69 based on 3,496 reviews