Cobweb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobweb
Read Cobweb Reviews

About Cobweb:

Cobweb is one of Europe’s largest cloud solutions providers. Born in the cloud in 1996, Cobweb’s cloud services and solutions have empowered organisations of all size to grow into flexible, agile businesses through the deployment of best-of-breed cloud technologies. A member of the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on innovation, and liberating customers through technology, backed up by 24*7 UK -based advice and support.

customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb Solutions Ltd, Delme 3, Delme Place

Changeover was initiated without discussion with me. The email instructions were sent after the changeover started so I didn't get them. it tool hours of time to get through to you and sort the problems over 48h after I had been without any email access.
It was only working with your engineers trying to problem solve that I suggested a set of actions that resolved one issue
There were ongoing problems subsequently which required several emails to you.
Frankly, really disappointed in Cobweb and think my changeover fee should be refunded.
Prior to this experience I would have had no hesitation in recommending Cobweb.
Now I'm not so sure.
My ex-wife will have to do similarly to me as she has the same set up. God knows how she'll cope if she has to endure what I did.
(Service Addition) - Posted 1 day ago
Alex was very patient as he helped to resolve some of the issues caused by Cobwebs change of focus away from small companies to big companies
(Support) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi

We are really pleased to hear that Alex was able to assist you, thank you so much for your feedback.

Cobweb
The setup of the service was horrendous for various reasons, it took approx a week and a half to get the service working.

Communication from Cobweb was almost non-existent especially when they knew I was having a number of issues. To get the issues resolved I bypassed Cobweb and went directly to SignNow who were able to resolve my initial issues after Cobweb failed to do so.

Our SignNow account is now working - but not impressed at all with Cobweb on this occasion.
(Service Addition) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Tom

Thank you for taking the time to leave a a review, we are really sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. Please do contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Cobweb
Issue not solved. I've left a number of voicemails asking for a technition to call me back.
(Support) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Andrew

Thank you for your review and feedback. Technical Support will contact you. If there is anything else we can help you with, then please do contact us.

Cobweb
Confusing and contradictary advice, resolved in the end but it took a week. DON'T BLAM COVID for being bad at your job!
(Support) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Gregg,

Thank you for your review and the opportunity to discuss further.

Cobweb
My issue is with transferring files from my external hard disc to my cloud account. After calls (2), messages not followed up (3) and emails (1) which did not resolve the issue...I called in one last time to see if someone could help. I got through to someone and he did help. He told me that the problem was with the amount of disc space on my C: drive. This was limiting my ability to transfer files smoothly. He also showed me how to tick and untick files in the cloud to get around deficiencies in my C:drive in the short term. Managing files across two different systems (cloud + extrnal HD) is difficult...even a bit emotional. That it took so long to get a response and then a solution is poor. And it is out of character with what I have found with Cobweb in the past. You are usually very responsive and very helpful. Steve
(Support) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review and feedback. If you would like to discuss further please contact our customer relations team on 0345 223 9000 or email customerrelations@cobweb.com.

Kindest regards

No action taken
(Support) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Nick

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion, please do not hesitate to contact our customer relations team if you wish to discuss further at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
Initial response time very slow had to send email reminders to generate an initial response to the ticket. Unable to resolve the issue, response simply seems to be the issue is with the third party software you are using rather than the upgraded email account that we have changed. Eager to close the ticket on that basis leaving me as a user unable to run my business. We have used the cobweb for our email provision for a very long time now and I have never experienced such poor customer service before. It appears technicians really don't understand the Office 365 product that we've been forced to use and are reading from scripts when answering questions. Seriously considering moving our account elsewhere.
(Support) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi

Thank you for your review and feedback. Technical Support will contact you to discuss the query raised. If there is anything else we can help you with, then please do contact us.

Cobweb
The issue was not resolved and I don't feel the technician fully understood the issue based on his response.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
It took about 6 weeks to resolve this issue, which was resolved in 2 hours once I got to speak to a microsoft support technician. The cobweb team appear to lack training and were slow to escalate this to Microsoft when they were unable to resolve it. In the end, I think the Cobweb team should have been able to resolve this for me - smtp authentication needed to be enabled on the accounts. Fortunately the Microsft technician has provided the commands I need to run to resolve this in future.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion and really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss your experience further please contact us on 0345 223 9000 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
I think I was clear what I wanted - the same administrator info for Office 365 I got when logged in as administrator to Hosted Exchange.
It felt like you just said "Here's a URL. Login and try that" because you couldn't really be bothered to think about what I need or what the URL would give me.
Don't bother following up on this. I'll just call when I need help.
(Support) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Peter

We are really sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. Should to wish to discuss your concerns further please contact us at customerrelations@cobweb.com or on 0345 223 9000 option 5.

Cobweb
It just took a long time to get any response. When I did it was satisfactory. Up to now over the years we have had very good service so probably down to the disruption caused by CV-19
(Support) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Dexter

We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. if you would like to discuss your feedback further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 or via email at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
I have tried phoning and also sent an email but have had no replies
(Support) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Helen

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry to hear your experience didn’t meet your expectation on this occasion and we will be in touch shortly to discuss further.

Cobweb
The support has got progressively worse.
(Support) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi

We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion, if you would like to discuss your concerns further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 or via email at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
I know its been a busy period with Covid-19, but 17 days to resolve a really simple billing query is not what I would expect from Cobweb
(Support) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. If you would like to discuss your feedback further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 or via email at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
I left this overnight as to whether I filled this out as I know we are all in difficult times so there could be reasons. However, you asked for the information, so there is no point if it isn't honest.

The issue giving rise to the ticket happened to multiple accounts in the same time frame and at a time where most of their PCs would either have been idle or turned off. Further, from the bunch of logs I'd collated and sent you a from the sources that I'd had available all but showed that this was unlikely to be a client side issue.

The information I'd submitted also stated that external recipients had also got some of the resent emails.

I'd submitted the ticket as I was after any additional info that you may have had that I didn't already have that could help me confirm that there had been a server glitch on the o365 exchange server. To quote: "The concern is that there is some malware happening. I'm thinking that it is more likely something to do with load with the current busy nature of 365 but would really like confirmation that this is the case."

I had tried to collate as much of the information as possible in the ticket and as you will see had example mails, times, header analysis and exchange logs.

The reply back late that evening asked me for lists of all users and inbox rules. Given the information I had already given and the fact that I'd stated external recipients (thus I'm not sure I can even get a list of everyone that received duplicates), it did make me wonder if the info I'd already submitted had even been read. I did even wonder if your email processing strips out screenshots or attachments.

After clarifying after the bank holiday that the incident had now stopped and that I wasn't after a fix (as the issue had already resolved itself with no action from the users), I get in the response:
"Also, if it were an issue on the Microsoft side, then all our customers would be facing the same issue, which isn't the case."

One of the reasons I'd contacted you was that you may have had other customers report similar so could confirm any server weirdness, however as you didn't then it still remains unexplained. This may be the kind of explanation that satisfies the majority of your callers but to me, it feels like a 'fob' and certainly gives me zero help when I then have to explain what happened to my CEO.

Please feel free to contact me about this should you wish to.
(Support) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Jez

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. If you would like to discuss your feedback further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 900 or via email at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Kind Regards

Cobweb
Took 3 days including chasing and phone call from ICT manager to get this simple certificate issue fixed.
(Support) - Posted 11 months ago
We are extremely sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Further to your conversation with our Team we have taken your comments on board and once again apologise for the delay.
Took far too long to confirm options.
(Support) - Posted 1 year ago
Steve

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry to hear your experience didn’t meet your expectation on this occasion If you would like us to discuss further then please contact our customer relations team on 0345 223 9000 or email customerrelations@cobweb.com.

Kindest Regards

Cobweb
several users had no email after provisioning.
(Service Addition) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Philip

Thank you for your feedback - Customer Relations will call you to discuss your feedback further.

Cobweb
The issue was resolved by the client - Cobweb were meant to have contacted Microsoft. I have received no feedback as to Cause and Resolutions
(Support) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. If you would like us to investigate this further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 or via email at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb is rated 4.69 based on 3,494 reviews