Cobweb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobweb
Read Cobweb Reviews

About Cobweb:

Cobweb is one of Europe’s largest cloud solutions providers. Born in the cloud in 1996, Cobweb’s cloud services and solutions have empowered organisations of all size to grow into flexible, agile businesses through the deployment of best-of-breed cloud technologies. A member of the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on innovation, and liberating customers through technology, backed up by 24*7 UK -based advice and support.

customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb Solutions Ltd, Delme 3, Delme Place

Ok. Dealt with but required
(Support) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi James

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Cobweb
It took too long to get an initial response and ended up being resolved with a work around by the sales person and that will create more work on the financial accounting side of things. It shouldn't be that difficult to provision a standard product.
(Support) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi

We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion, please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to discuss your concerns further on 0345 223 9000.

Case resolved
(Support) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi

Thank you for your review.

Cobweb
We were promised the installation would be completed in what turned out to be very optimistic timescales and planned on that basis. Guidance to set-up our users could have been better.
(Service Addition) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Chris

We are sorry this experience did not meet your expectation on this occasion, but thank you for your review and feedback.

Cobweb
I'm having trouble loading files to the cloud. The guy who helped me did his best. My criticism of this experience is more technical. I still have not successfully loaded everything. I'm having to do it in smaller batches...that then get rejected. The guy who helped me said it was down to a load limit imposed by Microsoft. Not good. Painful, actually. It would be good if you could find a work around. If only for the initial download. Once that is done, I won't need to load as many big files, again. Frustrated. Steve
(Support) - Posted 2 months ago
Took three days with me chasing twice to get any feedback and movment on this issue.

Once it was looked at it was resolved quickly but could of been resolved i'm sure the same day.
(Support) - Posted 2 months ago

Cobweb
Didn't reply to all as requested in the support ticket
(Support) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi

Thank you for your review. If you would like to discuss further please contact our customer relations team on 0345 223 9000 or email customerrelations@cobweb.com.

Cobweb
Requested a reply all so we knew when the change was made
(Support) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi, Thank you for your review.

Cobweb
Not quite as good as some previous experience with Cobweb support but we got the matter resoved which was the main thing.
(Support) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. if you would like to discuss your concerns further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 option 5 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
Technical support is excellent; customer service and financial not so much.
(Support) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Cobweb
I am pleased that this issue, which has been running for some 9 months, has finally been concluded and appreciate the efforts of Toya in the customer relations department services to resolve it.
(Support) - Posted 9 months ago

Cobweb
Didn't email my second email with an update (which was requested in the request).

Other engineers have replied to both email addresses so it's not as if it's not allowed.
(Support) - Posted 11 months ago

Cobweb
Took too long to respond and I had already added the domain to the anti-spam as a precaution.
(Support) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi

Thank you for your feedback. Cobweb takes pride in providing an efficient support service to all of our customers; one of the ways which help us to achieve this is to prioritise the requests raised to our technical support team, this means a lower prioritised request may take a little longer to resolve, but will be in-line with our Service Level Agreement.  If your request is urgent, please do not hesitate to call us and we will endeavour to process your request as quickly as possible.

Cobweb
A simple downgrade order took 6 days to process...this is not good, while downgrade orders are awaiting processing we cannot make any other changes to the resources on that subscription.

Additionally I hope that the time awaiting processing is not counted towards the invoice amount, if so this wait time is unacceptable!
Hi

We are really sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. Please contact our Customer Relations team should you wish to discuss this further on 0345 223 9000 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
I had to raise this support query because it was not addressed in a previous support response. However, this time it appears that my query has been dealt with and resolved - thanks. When I was given the ticket reference, I did not know which of my queries (I have made 2 this week) it related to; this was a bit irritating but became clear once the query was actually addressed - again thanks.
Hi

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. If you would like to discuss your feedback further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 or via email at customerrelations@cobweb.com.

Cobweb
Good service. A little slow this time.

Cobweb
This was a serious issue in that we were missing emails from clients over several hours until the issue was identified. It then took a couple of days to resolve - Cobweb didn't get back to us as quickly as you normally do.

nothing further to add

Kindest regards Cobweb
a instant response for this type of thing should be normal. I had to chase with a phone. Solution though was excellant.
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion and appreciate your feedback. Should you wish this to be investigated further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 or via email at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
The technicians clearly understand their products and subjects, the end user does not have the same level of ability of familiarity with your systems.

It would be most helpful to have an online purchase option,

It is not clear where Vuzion comes into the Cobweb set up, the redirect from 365 admin to cobweb went to Vuzion, I could not find any obvious link to cobweb.

Please consider your customer's knowledge when you set these pages up.

An email requesting migration to CORE was sent to the procurement team at Eddistone. They do not know what to do with this or who to send it to, I would suggest that this call to action is sent to the global account holder.
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry your experience didn’t quite meet expectation on this occasion but we really appreciate your feedback.

Cobweb is rated 4.69 based on 3,494 reviews