Cobweb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobweb
Read Cobweb Reviews

About Cobweb:

Cobweb is one of Europe’s largest cloud solutions providers. Born in the cloud in 1996, Cobweb’s cloud services and solutions have empowered organisations of all size to grow into flexible, agile businesses through the deployment of best-of-breed cloud technologies. A member of the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on innovation, and liberating customers through technology, backed up by 24*7 UK -based advice and support.

customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb Solutions Ltd, Delme 3, Delme Place

The wait time for someone to get back to me was over 24 hours which is not acceptable.
(Support) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi,

Many thanks for your review. If you would like to discuss further please contact our customer relations team on 0345 223 9000, or email customerrelations@cobweb.com.

Kindest regards

Cobweb
Terrible telephone support, never able to get through after multiple attempts.
(Support) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi

We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. If you would like to discuss your concerned further please contact us on 0345 223 9000
Separate email will be sent as ticket is yet to be 100% resolved.
(Support) - Posted 1 month ago
No one comes back to you! Support has shockingly taken a nose dive, sales team none existent, throwing business away. Been with you for 8+ years.. time to make a change!
Hi

We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion, if you would like to discuss your concerns further please contact our customer relations team mon 0345 223 9000 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb
No one got back me about the call in 2 days, raised with account manager, saying it has now passed, but I still. Ed to understand now to get around this issue.

Cobweb
Terrible handling of TLS deprecation with Hosted Exchange.
Hi

We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion, our support team will be reaching out to you shortly to assist further.

no response to my quwry
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion, please do not hesitate to contact our customer relations team if you wish to discuss further at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Scores say it all
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. Please do contact our Customer Relations team if you would like to discuss your feedback further on 0345 223 9000 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com
evrything didnt work so had to do it the next week then is still didnt work totally joke!!
(Service Addition) - Posted 2 months ago
On 2 Dec I wrote with a request for domain pointing. No reply.
I tried again on 5 Dec & received a reply on 7 Dec to say change had been made.
I am told by the guy whom manages my website that the change has STILL NOT BEEN MADE?
INC 227133
Hi

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. We understand the issue has now been resolved by our support team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.

Cobweb
The ticket was marked as urgent. "Tom" reached out to me the night of the issue. I responded right away with screenshots and a description of the issues I was experiencing. I never got a reply from him at all. I followed up several times over the next week and a half with no response. I finally called (U.S. to the UK) and was told that my ticket had been closed because they had forwarded my ticket to Microsoft 360 and they "tried to reach out to me with no answer". I never received a call or email from anyone. After I called cobweb, a new technician re-opened and forwarded my contact information to Microsoft 360 where I worked directly with them.
(Support) - Posted 2 months ago
The ticket was triggered because an email you sent warning me that the account was about to be suspended fir an unrelated issue was never received leading to the loss of all services. I’m still not clear why this domain was faulty or whether the problem has been properly fixed or indeed how many emails have been lost since it began.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi

We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion, I understand our support team have now reached out with further information.

very good thank you
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
I have two payments for July where there is typically only one. I was sent a statement which shows monthly payments for all months - - except July where there are two payments. The statement makes it look as though this is correct because there are corresponding invoices. However, the response did not look into why there are two invoices/payments for July when there should only be one. The response was expedient but lacked attention to detail. This still needs to be resolved. Steve
(Support) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi

We are really sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion. Should you wish to discuss your concerns further please contact our Customer Relations team at customerrelations@cobweb.com or 0345 223 9000.

Said license was available 09:43. Ticket was closed
Ended up chasing at 11:20
Then told license available 12:00 (so it wasn't available earlier)
Please ensure you close tickets after licenses are allocated. This saves chasing a closed ticket that had to be reopened. Thank you
(Support) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry to hear your experience didn’t meet your expectation on this occasion and apologise for any confusion caused. If you would like us to investigate further then please contact our customer relations team on 0345 223 9000 or email customerrelations@cobweb.com.

Kindest Regards Cobweb
You haven't resolved this issue and your service has declined over the last year. You're charging me for a service I'm not getting and I expect you to resolve it TODAY
(Support) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi

We are sorry to hear your issue has not been resolved and will arrange for a member of our support team to contact you shortly. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0345 223 9000 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Kind Regards

Cobweb
Totally misunderstood what was needed, huge delays, caused additional expense to us (with duplicate subscriptions). Cobweb then still sought to charge us full price for the work they made a total dogs dinner of.
(Service Addition) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi

We are sorry you feel your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion, please do contact our Customer Relations team should you wish to discuss further on 0345 223 9000 or at customerrelations@cobweb.com

Missed 1 step in the request before closing. Please action
(Support) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi

We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet expectation on this occasion and have asked our support team to review your ticket and confirm the next action.

Cobweb
First I was told to go to "contacts then clicking the manage > Export, options" Anyone who even bothers to open OWA can see that there is no such options

Without any apology or explanation for the first incorrect information I was then told to click on the 3 dots. Again anyone without any technical expertise who bothers to look at the web screen can see that (a) the 3 dots are related to the individual record not the entire list (b) a simple click on the dots will show you the function is only delete the record.

Surely the technical support should take a look before they throw out (incorrect) advice.

Maybe the support team software rewards response time more than resolution time...?
(Support) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi

Thank you so much for taking the time to write Cobweb a review. We appreciate your feedback, we are currently looking into your feedback and our Customer Relations team will contact you shortly.

Regards,

Cobweb
The support was good, but charging £200 for data coming off a server which was dropped by cobweb, is a little bit cheeky
(Support) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Fraser

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,