Cobweb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cobweb
Read Cobweb Reviews

About Cobweb:

Cobweb is one of Europe’s largest cloud solutions providers. Born in the cloud in 1996, Cobweb’s cloud services and solutions have empowered organisations of all size to grow into flexible, agile businesses through the deployment of best-of-breed cloud technologies. A member of the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on innovation, and liberating customers through technology, backed up by 24*7 UK -based advice and support.

customerrelations@cobweb.com

Cobweb Solutions Ltd, Delme 3, Delme Place

Your response was appreciated and I do understand your protocol and a safety net can be useful in the majority of occasions however it does not perhaps fit all purposes particularly where sensitive information is involved and needs to be cleared. But thank you anyway
Hi Stella Thank you for your feedback Regards, Cobweb
Sang me a merry song, silently?
Hi Tim Thank you for your feedback Regards, Cobweb
Excellent service as ever.
(Support) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Peter Thank you for your 5 star review. Kind regards Cobweb
Question was answered
(Support) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Susan We are happy our support team was able to assist. Kind regards Cobweb
solved the issue
Hi Geoff Thank you for taking the time to review Cobweb Regards,
Helpful, clear and patient.
(Support) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Jody, We are happy to hear that, many thanks for your review. Have a good day! Regards, Cobweb
Communications with my daughter have been restored in a week when she is off to the US this Saturday and has lots to do and lots for us to see to whilst she is away. However I am concerned if there are any other emails that have been spammed by your system that I don't know about ...
(Support) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Margaret, thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! I've passed along your comments to our Customer Service team and a member will be in contact soon.
The company is very helpful with their support and service. When things don't work, they are very good to find solutions and proactive in suggesting options.
Hi Thank you for your kind words, we are really pleased to hear you are happy with the support provided by Cobweb. Kind regards Cobweb
Cobweb do not back up your data! Avoid.
Cobweb is rated 4.67 based on 3,707 reviews