CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd
Read CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

About CleanYourCar Ltd:

Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Graeme B
CleanYourCar Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2019
leon f
More Photos & Videos
Expédition et livraison ultra rapide.
Premier colis arrivé en très mauvais état donc renvoyé à l'expéditeur mais le colis de remplacement a été envoyé aussi vite que le premier. Excellent SAV.
All ways pleased with the service and delived on time. Regards
Thanks! :)
The cannon produces thick foam and am very happy with the price for such a good quality product
I do not recommend contacting this store, especially if you are ordering goods for your business.

On September 30, 2019, we made a large order of chemicals and detailing products, when the order came in, we found that there are missing items in the order, for the amount of 550 pounds. We began to call, write e-mails to deal with this situation. I want to note that the service is simply at the lowest level, because you have to write the same letter 3-4 times to get at least some answer. From the very beginning, we were kindly answered that they would figure it out, but we had to write and even make calls every day, although calls are an inconvenient way of communication for us, because we are not based in the UK. I want to note that we buy the goods for business, not for personal use, so because of this we also lost our clients.

After a long time, we received a parcel, but after unpacking it, we again found that not all the goods had been sent to us. This time we were denied goods worth £ 245. We started calling and writing again, almost always emails were ignored, the employee explained this by the fact that he simply forgot or missed our letters. Every time we were promised to fix everything and nothing was fixed.

At some point, we were offered to order another product for this amount, because what they owe us is out of stock at the moment. We agreed. We were told that the money would be returned to us so that we could place a new order for a different product.

From July 30, we are waiting for our money back. They are not responding to emails. Or they answer that they are working on it. Almost a year has passed since we made the order.

But what's the problem just to make a refund? How long can we wait? How can you reply once a week? What kind of service is this?

In fact, it's a pity that this happened, because we hoped for a long cooperation.
Great company to deal with, I recently had an issue with my order (my fault not theirs) and they dealt with it really quickly and had it resolved the next day. Always got a good stock of quality items and my orders have always been delivered very quickly by DPD.
Very happy to recommend these guys for any of your cleaning products.
This company is amazing. If there is a stock problem, they contact you asap. DPD couriers are used & the delivery has always been on time. Items are packaged very well & so far no damage.
Great product
Placed order for quick detailler based on website description it should come with clay bar kit, it didn't - Customer service response: oh thats just bad english on the site!
Ordered Lake country cutting and polishing pads on same order as above, what i received were lake country but completely different ones to what i ordered.

I've used this company before and never had problems but something seriously gone wrong with stock picking and customer service atm!
The description on the website in no way said a bottle of quick detailer (£10.95) would come with a full free clay kit (£18.95). The product the customer is referring to is the 'Meguiars Quik Detailer'

It did say amongst the text ' the Meguiars Quik detailer is supplied with the Meguiars Quick Detailing clay kits so also makes a perfect clay lube.'

They rightly or wrongly assumed because we say it's the same clay included in the Quick Clay Kit and works great as a clay lube that it should therefore come with it for free.

I spoke to the customer on the phone and agreed the English could be better on the description, but they were the first customer ever in 14 years for trading and selling this exact product product to mention it. So we have since edited the text slightly to try and make it clearer.

The last thing we obviously want is to collect negativity and everything that goes with that as we are a small business which will strongly influence peoples opinions. We've offered to take the detailer back also and happy to do that or indeed the full order for a refund. It's unfortunate the customer appears to have been more than happy previously yet has never left a positive review, yet has taken their time to leave a review because they thought they should have been getting something for free.
Great company with superb choice and good prices, don't even charge over the top for postage like some companies. Arrived well wrapped when they said it would. I've used before and have no reason to go anywhere else.
I have no choice but to write a review on my experience with this company. Absolutely top notch all the way. Good and easy to navigate website with a good range of products, competitive prices. Didn't kill me on the delivery price. Delivered when they said it would be (Well done working with DPD). and very well wrapped. Smooth experience all the way. Well done CleanYourCar. I certainly will be using you again for my supplies.
aAlways a good selection of products and easy to navigate website, reviews shown from verified buyers which helps decide what is best. Reason's for 4* is pricing can be slightly higher than elsewhere - P&P charges are high, especially if only buying a few small items. Also some products seem to have been out of stock for months/years? Auto-notify doesn't work for me either.
Delivery is always fast.
The bast detailing website. Excellent customer service and very kind and helpful. Fast international Shipping. Items delivered in perfect condition and very well packaging.
Very happy to deal with them.
Thank you so much.
Excellent customer service well past the normal hours of trading family run, honest, reliable, friendly and professional.

Great company who truly care.
Great site for car cleaning products with reviews. Will definitely use again. But will wait till the lockdown is over...
Website is great and easy to use. Great selection. Made couple of orders recently and my only gripe is the delivery time which was well over a week. Given that lockdown situation is not ideal, I can understand the delay but some sort of contact/email with updates would have been nice. In this instance, after the initial email, I didn't get anything until a week after even though delivery window was 2 to 4 days. I've had to postpone work a week later. But please, don't leave customers on the dark about their, if there is a delay, let them know there is a delay. It only takes 10 minutes on a spreadsheet to find average fulfilment time and bang out an email. Everything else was on point. Anyhow, I'll still be ordering more from the site and would recommend it to others. All the best.
Extremely reliable service. Now my first choice when in need I detailing products.
I tend not to do reviews and even more rare is a 5 star, but these guys deserve this one! After my old DA polisher died this morning on an urgent job I tried to get a replacement locally, without success! Found Clean Your Car on line and realized they were fairly local so gave them a ring. Corona Virus clearly has them seriously under the cosh (as with all of us) but they spent time discussing my requirements and ended up saving me at least £150 on my original choice, and they let me go and collect! Many, many thanks fellas!
Fast delivery and always there to help and give good advice. Been using for nearly 10 years now.
Top company - I would be lying to say I use these guys every week, but every time I do they are spot on. They use couriers who actually deliver, and it arrives on time.
They manage to keep a wide range of stock, and it's in stock. I personally really appreciate their effort to keep trading these troubled times. It is simple for others to say shut down suspend the world - but as we know from those of us that run businesses, its not an option for all. They are observing all guidelines and then some to keep safe and good on them. I personally know several people being kept sane by detailing - so please remember health is about mental health as well as physical health before you get all preachy.
CYC - I don't know you or your guys from Adam, genuinly - But its a top company doing its best to keep going. I personally thank you, I know you have saved my mind!
Got sent email just, despite covid restrictions they are promoting the fact that "as an online business business's that can still operate". So you can still let your employees work in the warehouses, pack products, ship and deliver as normal.
Is car wax n polish a fundamental necessity. I don't think so!

Unsubscribed, wouldn't recommend or use after all this!
Hi Ady, appreciate the review. However current guidelines are we should still be going into work unless we can do it from home. We are a closed unit and have no walk in customers and have made arrangements for total contactless interactions with deliveries both in and out. All staff are travelling directly to and from work exclusively in their own vehicles and thats it. Everyone is in a difficult position but we are doing everything we can to minimise any risks.

Tim