CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd
Read CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

About CleanYourCar Ltd:

Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy
I know nothing about car detailing. My daughter scratched her name on the front fender of my car, so I bought a dual action polisher kit from Clean Your Car to see if I could polish it out myself. The kit arrived the following afternoon, and by that evening the car was looking much better. I couldn't be more satisfied.
CleanYourCar Ltd 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Placed an order Friday morning for a DA and polish, delivered Sat morning at 8 am, that's better than Amazon! Great price as well so very pleased
Absolutely amazing service, ordered late yesterday and everything turned up today. Will definitely be using you for all my detailing supplies in the future.
Order never received despite multiple emails and telephones. a business that takes its customers for fools shouldn't exist. luckily we found our happiness elsewhere! Raphael P.
This company makes others look bad. The customer service and variety of products is second to none. I have had nothing but good dealings with Clean Your Car Ltd. They are both helpful and professional. Any correspondence is dealt with well and quickly. Delivery is always on time and quick. And via another great company DPD. I would just like to say a big thank you and well done to all at CYC Ltd. Keep up the good work.
I had my doubts initially after slow response on email, but everything worked out.
Thank you very much been looking for a smaller backing plate for ages for my machine polisher fits perfect good delivery time considering everything that’s going on abs Christmas so well done and thanks again.you can get a 5inch plate for an autojack dap150 here 👍
Very happy with the service, fast shipping and great products
Brilliant chemicals that made my car look amazing. Delivery quick excellent service thank you merry Christmas 🎄
The best service!
Dave and the team went the extra mile for me with service. Top notch company!
Item in stock and delivered next day. A new customer who will be buying from Clean My car again. Thanks.
Excellent customer service as always, order completed, delivered and full notification throughout. If only all companies could provide such great service.
Every thing you need under one roof, brilliant prices with a great service.
Expédition et livraison ultra rapide. Premier colis arrivé en très mauvais état donc renvoyé à l'expéditeur mais le colis de remplacement a été envoyé aussi vite que le premier. Excellent SAV.
All ways pleased with the service and delived on time. Regards
Thanks! :)
The cannon produces thick foam and am very happy with the price for such a good quality product
I do not recommend contacting this store, especially if you are ordering goods for your business. On September 30, 2019, we made a large order of chemicals and detailing products, when the order came in, we found that there are missing items in the order, for the amount of 550 pounds. We began to call, write e-mails to deal with this situation. I want to note that the service is simply at the lowest level, because you have to write the same letter 3-4 times to get at least some answer. From the very beginning, we were kindly answered that they would figure it out, but we had to write and even make calls every day, although calls are an inconvenient way of communication for us, because we are not based in the UK. I want to note that we buy the goods for business, not for personal use, so because of this we also lost our clients. After a long time, we received a parcel, but after unpacking it, we again found that not all the goods had been sent to us. This time we were denied goods worth £ 245. We started calling and writing again, almost always emails were ignored, the employee explained this by the fact that he simply forgot or missed our letters. Every time we were promised to fix everything and nothing was fixed. At some point, we were offered to order another product for this amount, because what they owe us is out of stock at the moment. We agreed. We were told that the money would be returned to us so that we could place a new order for a different product. From July 30, we are waiting for our money back. They are not responding to emails. Or they answer that they are working on it. Almost a year has passed since we made the order. But what's the problem just to make a refund? How long can we wait? How can you reply once a week? What kind of service is this? In fact, it's a pity that this happened, because we hoped for a long cooperation.
Great company to deal with, I recently had an issue with my order (my fault not theirs) and they dealt with it really quickly and had it resolved the next day. Always got a good stock of quality items and my orders have always been delivered very quickly by DPD. Very happy to recommend these guys for any of your cleaning products.
This company is amazing. If there is a stock problem, they contact you asap. DPD couriers are used & the delivery has always been on time. Items are packaged very well & so far no damage.
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,677 reviews