CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"Have placed a few orders with CYC and they won't be my last, service is second to none with prompt delivery and well packaged goods. Have no hesitation in recommending."
"They have basically everything you need and give you rewards points. And they deliver fast and prompt would gladly recommend"
"I placed my order on Monday afternoon and I've been notified all from placing the order to telling me its been picked then telling me its been picked up by the courier and then telling me what day and even what time. A total fantastic turn around. I just wish they reduced the free delivery from £100 pound spend to £50 but other than that everything was in the box as I ordered and packed very well I will be using clean your car again thank you 😉"
Thanks so much for the review, really appreciate it!
"Fast, efficient, good products. I recommend !!!"
"All the products I wanted were in stock and delivered to my house in no time at all. Excellent service so will be using this company again. Hand written compliment slip was a nice detail, personal touch. Thanks"
"Ordered Friday morning at 01:30 delivered 09:00 Saturday via Royal Mail First Class (£3.95). Brilliant !! I can now work on the car over the Bank Holiday weekend. It was only a small order of 6 items @£36 too. Did I mention that I live in Northern Ireland. ...so don’t forget to Cleanyourcar.co.uk"
"Superb! Customer service is the best I've experienced of any internet based company. Great selection of products at resonable prices. Very good loyalty points system that rewards you for real and enables you to get items you actually want! The handwritten notes with every order is such a nice personal touch!"
"Faultless service - Excellent"
"Customer Service is 110%, cannot fault them at all. Highly recommend this clean your car to anyone and the products are fantastic. Will definitely be using again."
"Good service, thank you!"
"I'm extremely happy with 'Clean your Car.' Everything I've ever ordered has been precisely as described, competitively priced, delivered bang on time and immaculately packaged in sturdy boxes with excellent filler. I cannot recommend these folks highly enough. I will NEVER go anywhere else for my detailing supplies. They even include a little hand written thank you note with your order, who does that these days? Thank you very much for being excellent folks. 5 STARS all the way!! P.S. The forum is a fantastic source of information too. Give it a look if you haven't already https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/forum/"
"Very happy with the products. I only gave 4 stars out of five as I ordered on a Friday and never received my items until the Monday. There wasn't any indication that it would be that long. Happy overall with the service provided albeit a little longer."
"Very reliable with their delivery's, top notch products and competitive prices."
"Good selection of products, reliable service and quick delivery."
"Consistently great service and a great selection of brands and product types. Very much a one stop shop."
"Next day delivery, hand written note from Darren saying thank you, surprised and very happy with the delivery and customer service. Well packaged and i got the Finish Kare #425 product."
"Been using Clean your car for years. 99% of the time they have want I want. if not in shock it's easy to be kept up to date on when it's back in stock. P&P is not free but it's always quick to arrive and packaged very well. I have recommended this site to many friends and will continue to do so as it's easy to navigate and buy what I want as a fare price. I must have ordered 10 times over the last few years I do love my cleaning products"
"I've been talking to Dave for weeks now toing and froing about a DA Polisher. He has a wealth of advice and knowledge and has guided me through the transaction. He is helpful, polite and considerate and just one more reason I like buying from Clean Your Car. There's plenty of sites that sell this polisher but people come to CYC because of the friendly service, swift postage and a superb buying experience. Thank you Dave!"
"Fast friendly service item's extremely well packaged and everything there. Even phoned Tim after i'd placed my order as was in two minds which products i'd purchased. Tim was very knowledgable about his product line and i'm extremely happy with my service i received......PS and i'm coming back for more! ;-)"
"Been using these guys for a number of years now. Excellent service with great prices. Cheers guys"
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,596 reviews