CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,686 reviews
Read CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

About CleanYourCar Ltd:

Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy
I ordered & paid £5 for next day delivery & just received email saying it’ll actually the day after that. Not impressed & wont order from this seller again!
Hi, you ordered at 10pm the day before you wrote this review! Our cut off is 4pm, but that's a full 4 hours after the DPD van has gone for the day! Unfortunately as a small business it's impossible to even try and pick, pack and deliver parcels for the next day when ordered at 10pm. Surely everyone needs a little time off? We put a countdown on the product page also to show you when it's going to be delivered. Obviously, the website will allow you to choose the fastest option at any time of the day, but the service is dictated by the time you order.
Really helpful and very quick at delivering plus the will email you as soon as its posted
My products arrived on time. My mamouth towel drys the car well,but it wouldn't dry another car as advertised, because it was wringing wet.
Fast delivery, great quality products, well packaged, and great prices!
Spent 170 and still got charged a delivery fee to northern ireland other than that all good
Purchased over £170 worth of products and they then added £12 delivery charge .....and charged dpd 48hrs ....its now Thursday and products still not arrived order placed Sunday night ....most companies offer free post if you spend over £100 ....I had an alloy wheel posted to me recently and it cost the same price !
Excellent from start to finish, hassle free purchase, updates on delivery theoughout. Will be using Cleanyourcar again and will be spreading the word. 1 really happy customer Thankyou!!
Ordered Friday, delivered Saturday morning! Excellent service, good prices. Will recommend and use again. Thanks
Great variety of products, Great customer service And great delivery times, Would recommend this company to anyone, Will be definitely be using them again, Thank you
I know nothing about car detailing. My daughter scratched her name on the front fender of my car, so I bought a dual action polisher kit from Clean Your Car to see if I could polish it out myself. The kit arrived the following afternoon, and by that evening the car was looking much better. I couldn't be more satisfied.
CleanYourCar Ltd 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Placed an order Friday morning for a DA and polish, delivered Sat morning at 8 am, that's better than Amazon! Great price as well so very pleased
Absolutely amazing service, ordered late yesterday and everything turned up today. Will definitely be using you for all my detailing supplies in the future.
Order never received despite multiple emails and telephones. a business that takes its customers for fools shouldn't exist. luckily we found our happiness elsewhere! Raphael P.
This company makes others look bad. The customer service and variety of products is second to none. I have had nothing but good dealings with Clean Your Car Ltd. They are both helpful and professional. Any correspondence is dealt with well and quickly. Delivery is always on time and quick. And via another great company DPD. I would just like to say a big thank you and well done to all at CYC Ltd. Keep up the good work.
I had my doubts initially after slow response on email, but everything worked out.
Thank you very much been looking for a smaller backing plate for ages for my machine polisher fits perfect good delivery time considering everything that’s going on abs Christmas so well done and thanks again.you can get a 5inch plate for an autojack dap150 here 👍
Very happy with the service, fast shipping and great products
Brilliant chemicals that made my car look amazing. Delivery quick excellent service thank you merry Christmas 🎄
The best service!
Dave and the team went the extra mile for me with service. Top notch company!
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 3,686 reviews