CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"Painfully slow delivery, ordered over a week ago, told 7 days ago received your order it should be with you shortly. Seven days later nothing. I will not be using again."
"Great service and excellent products. Extremely helpful. Would recommend buying from them."
"Ok so yesterday I placed an order around 4-5pm for next day deliver which I thought with it been later on I would not receive it for 2 days with it been late on but 10am today it turned up so was very happy, now the products are great as you well know when your buying this sort of thing but the packaging was great there was no way the items could be damaged unless ace ventura had delivered them lol. Thanks again."
"Items ordered on Friday afternoon. Paid for next day delivery. Items received on Tuesday. I wasted my £5.95 delivery charge so will look elsewhere next time I need detailing products."
"Order received - all present and correct as usual, many thanks!"
"AVOID DEALS WITH THIS GUYS, ESPECIALLY DAVE. Kind until you please the order, but after that is not answering and doesn't respect the offer. The worst experience since buying online."
"Thanks Tim for shipping the product so quickly and efficiently. Thoroughly delighted with the product and price - I will be back!"
"Ordered next day delivery as needed some kit for the weekend. DPD are a bunch of jokers, couldn't be bothered to deliver the items. No delivery note left. Waste of money and effort while waiting in for delivery slot."
"Some great products from a really well run company! Items arrive super quickly and every thing is top quality. Thanks Tim!"
"yep,Quick delivery and very good product as advertised.very good customer updates too.They let you know everything.Well done to this team."
"Let's order was 23 days, but still I have not received the product, I want more information on this subject"
"Always a pleasure to deal with the guys over at CleanyourCar. Quick to resolve any issues that may arise, which I might add is very rarely anyhow. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a friendly and professional service!"
"One item was wrongly sent. Two emails seeking to sort this out went unanswered. Unimpressed."
"Rip off ! Ordered three items, they only sent 2 of them. Packing slip shows three. I know mistakes can happen but they don't reply to emails to correct the problem. That - is basically theft. BUYER BEWARE."
"I found this supplier after a search on line, and I'm very glad i did. The site is well designed, and i have found everything I needed The order was dispatched and arrived very quickly and was well packaged. I also got a free microfibre bowl from them.... you can never have to many microfibres! Ive used the contact/helpline to source a window sealer/rain repellent and the enquiry was answered within 24 hours I will be purchasing all my car detailing products from here now.... no more halfords!"
"Thank you for the great service, order despatched very quickly and lots of communication to keep me informed of its progress. I will definitely order from you again."
"I got into detailing about 6 weeks ago when I purchased my first car and was pointed in the direction of CYC by a well known Facebook group for detailers. Immediately I saw a difference in the presentation of CYC compared to some of the other sites around, with CYC looking professional and slick, giving me confidence in their ability already. As I took a look through the products I couldn't believe the choices at my disposal and all of them for extremely reasonable costs! I made my order and just 48 hours later had my box of goodies waiting for me when I got home. Extremely impressed! Its fair to say I've invested quite a few quid since and CYC is now my go to site for all things detailing. Highly recommended!"
"DPD emailed on Friday 12th Dec to inform me that delivery would be between 15:35-16:35pm. No delivery was made during this period when someone was waiting at home. On tracking item on DPD website it was stated that attempt to deliver had been made and a card had been left. this was not true NO delivery and NO card. This is untrue!!!! While CYC appear to have dispatched the item very promptly the service by DPD has been very poor. Lying about leaving a card is unacceptable and ultimately reflects poorly on CYC by association. Phil"
"First time I used CYC will do again as web sit is easy to use delivery spot on product not used yet but will let you know when I do."
"Great products at good prices and a really good deliverer! What more could I want (well, more products actually!) Next order already placed!"
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,622 reviews