CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd
Read CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

About CleanYourCar Ltd:

Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Graeme B
CleanYourCar Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2019
leon f
More Photos & Videos
Next day delivery still not arrived.......could have bought elsewhere but needed them quickly so paid for next day.....only to receive an email the next day saying that my goods would not arrive until the following day?? i paid a lot for this service and its not happened how do i get my money back?? very unhappy
I’ve ordered before from cyc and never had any problems with products prices or postage, however this time I needed to cancel the order and they didn’t manage to do it before it got dispatched even after 3 emails and 2 days notice now I’ll have to wait for it to be delivered to pay for postage to return it?? I feel this is a bit of a let down ????????
Good selection of product coupled with great service and delivery makes it a pleasure as i said i'll be back.

best regards

Kb
Very slow delievery '2-5 days'.. been 6 days and still haven't received my items.
The service on this page seems to be okay and they deserve 5 stars, however the reason that they only get 2 stars is simply because of their choice of partnership.

When I placed my order the first bad experience i encountered was paying with MasterCard. Due to security issues I had to fill stupid forms and stuff. It's a minor issue I could have paid with paypal and everything would be fine.

The main issue I experienced here was their partnership with DPD. When my order was shipped I received a tracking number, but their server had problems loading my parcel information. What kind of professional business would charge you for a service that is not even there. Sure everyone can have technical issues but having them 2 -3 days in a row is just not acceptable! I could not track my parcel and I ended up missing the arrival and had to wait an additional day.

I would like to order some more products by CYC, however I will hesitate until they:

1. find another partner

2. forward my complaining to DPD and give me an explanation of what went wrong and their word for that it would never happen again.

Thank you for reading my review and I hope it helps you.
Cleanyourcar.co.uk provided a complete service backed by prompt confirmation and accurate delivery details. The product was securely packaged so arrived in perfect condition. This was an encouraging and professional service which I highly recommend.
Disappointed to find the Poorboys wheel product was half your price on Amazon
Ordered and delivered within twentyfour hours.

Have not been able to try out the products as yet, but have no doubt that they will be excellent as well.

Well done to the team at Clean Your Car.

Thank you.
I have bought products from cleanyourcar.co.uk on a number of occasions, each time I get excellent advice. This advice covers product identification and quality. Their primary focus always comes across as wanting to provide good advice and service. Discount applied without asking too!

Excellent service..... thank you.
Although not the cheapest around for things, they do have most in stock and normally very fast at sending them out.
With this being my first order from the site, I was quite dissapointed at the dispatch time. My order was made on late on Monday night/early Tuesday morning and as such would have been received first thing on Tuesday at the opening of business. It was Thursday however before it was dispatched. This is not an acceptable time scale for an online retailer in a climate where the vast majority of Internet retailers dispatch goods on the day of purchase, or at latest the following day.

I would very much like to see a faster turn around of items on any orders placed in future.
As a proffesional Detailer I rely on suppliers who I can trust to carry plenty of stock and who are quick to deliver the goods, Clean your Car have never let me down, great service and super fast delivery, what more could you ask for.

Thank you to all the staff of this great company.

Ted Whitehall

The Devil is in the Detail.
Very happy with your service, however not happy with the delivery service, it took them 2 attempts after we phoned them twice to get it right.

As I say nothing you can probably change.
Ordered some bits and came the next day in a one hour time slot. Can't complain about that. Great service!
I have just received another order of snow foam. It is an excellent product which makes car cleaning so much easier.

Although it was out of stock at the time I was informed very quickly when it was back in and my order was despatched immediately. A very good service - highly recommended.
I am very pleased.

you are a professional and very fast in delivery.

Thanks.
Fast delivery and great product, unfortunately arrived damaged/leaking. No response to email feedback. Bought as a present so will have to re-purchase which is not ideal.
Fantastic prices, fantastic service. Excellent all round.

Just a shame you can't supply the good weather...
Hi CYC

the brush is great and delivery fantastic
Excellent service and rapid next day delivery as stated. Will use again
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,663 reviews