CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"Fantastic service, fantastic products, highly recommend"
"Fantastic product support would highly recommend clean your car ltd"
"If 3300 customers give 5 star ratings, this Company must be doing it right. I've placed a few orders and all have been a 5 star service. Can't imagine what went wrong with the few 1 star ratings were customers were very critical of CYC. The free delivery for orders over £100 is worth having as it doesn't take much to fill your basket with day to day items. The DA polisher I bought has been such a good piece of kit for the price and I am waiting on a mini rotary Shinemate machine which i have high hopes for."
"another order arrived on time and as always perfect quality"
"It is always a pleasure to shop at cleanyourcar. Top service fast delivery good prices and if there is a question quick feedback. Delivery to Germany 4 days perfect"
"These guys are the best! Excellent products and service"
"Great company and great service. I was about to place another order and just realised that I have now been a customer for the last 7 years, which speaks for itself. Can’t fault CYC, great range of items in stock and always get very fast delivery and service. Happily recommend CYC to anyone."
"I order few times from this company and I must say I'm very happy. This time was a day late but doesn't matter. I change my mind in last minute and I wanted to change one item just before items was about to be shipped and I phoned CYC and they swapped glass polishing for me. happy as Larry . Will definitely recommend them to my friends. Thank You"
"Very good services."
"STONER - ANTI-FOG WINDSCREEN TREATMENT ..does exactly what it says , great no more winter inside the car"
"ive started to order quite a bit from these guys , there products are always excellent and arrive fast , ive tried many suppliers over the years and quality has always been up and down, a good friend pointed me in the direction of CLEAN YOUR CAR LTD and i have not looked back since"
"Very good services. I will come back"
"Exceptional Exemplary service ..cannot thank Dave enough for advice and flexibility and always making time to assist and advise on products. Prices are already very competitive and would really struggle to find cheaper elsewhere. Thankyou Dave and Tim for such prompt delivery and superb customer focused service and prompt delivery consistently Hafeez"
"I HAVE RECEIVED MY LATEST ORDER VERY PROMPTLY AS ALWAYS AND WELL PACKAGED JOY TO DEAL WITH"
"Great products at a great price and always so well packed. Really quick delivery. 👍"
"CHEMICAL GUYS - HAPPY ENDING EDGELESS MICROFIBRE TOWEL (3 PACK) Colour Green MIC35603 £13.95 Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 £13.95 PURESTAR - TWIST DRYING TOWEL Towel Size 70x90cm PS-D-001-LRG £12.95 Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 £12.95 PURESTAR - LIGHT TOUCH BUFFING PKG/5 PS-B-005 I ORDERED ALL THE ABOVE THESE MICRO FIBRE CLOTHES ARE SO GOOD !!! EVERY THING FROM ELSE WERE SEEM LIKE SANDPAPER"
"my order was delivered fast and in perfect condition"
"Spot on service. Heartily recommended.... Great product used on this old girl"
"Fast delivery. Been adviced that the packaging is environmentally friendly."
"Really happy with Clean Your Car, I will be using them again. Neatly packaged my new machine polisher, and there was even a personal thank you for my purchase. Delivery arrived after 48 hours of purchase!"
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,623 reviews