CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Click Here

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"Excellent customer service and prompt delivery with great selection of products"
"Great light and fantastic customer service from cleanyourcar.co.uk and from Fantastic customer service from Scangrip.com"
"As is always the case, fast and efficient delivery, excellent product range and good prices. Always my first choice"
"Site parfaitement fiable, prix et service client imbattables, produits de grande qualités et reconnus, livraison rapide en Europe, colis très bien protégé. En résumé : meilleur site de detailing !"
"Excellent Service, particular the customer services. Friendly and happy to help with orders and questions."
"have used clean your car since 2008 typically order once a year a small bulk order always dispatched quick well packaged and arrives on time every time cant praise them more simply the best."
"Every single time i order from them they deliver on time and always help me if i call up. Good range of products and I always come back. Been buying from them for years and years. Very good company"
"Just received my order delivered within 24hrs. Excellent Products & Price. I have been a customer of CYC for just over 10 years and each time I order the service is just Perfect. Thanks."
"good products, good seller"
"What can I say? I placed an order at about 4pm on Thursday (yesterday), in no real hurry for it so picked regular shipping. I had an issue with the address I gave them and had to call customer service to amend it. Phone was answered straight away by a really helpful and friendly gentleman who sorted my issue in minutes with a 'smile' even though the issue was my own mistake. I was really impressed. And that was before I got the text that my order was arriving today. They managed to fix my address and ship my order inside of about 2 hours and get it to me the next day even though I didn't pick that level. I'm blown away. These guys should give lessons to other companies how it's done. Now if I want to finish the three stage buff on the car this weekend, I'm all set. Its my second use of this company and I've been nothing but impressed. My sincere thanks for the excellent service!"
"Before buying a polisher and having checked the internet I called CYC for their advice, I was prepared to buy the pro plus but on the advice given by CYC bought the much cheaper DAS6V2 Meg hexlogic kit. Tried it for the first time today on a dull van bonnet and was amazed how easy it was to bring the bonnet back to a mirror finish, I did struggle with the Meguiar’s 105 as it didn’t buff off very easily but I put this down to my inexperience, now I have the machine I will check out YouTube. Overall my experience of CYC is excellent, they could have sold me a more expensive machine but listened to my needs and gave good advice, I Thought I may need additional pads but again was advised they were not needed. I will definitely use CYC again."
"Have dealt with numerous companies over several years but cannot praise Cleanyourcar and especially Dave for the exemplary service and prompt delivery along with the invaluable advise on products.. Thankyou and apologies for all the times I pester you for advise on products and am very appreciative of your patience.. Hafeez"
"I normally dont write reviews and very very rarely rate 5/5's the few times that i do, but CYC is worth an exception to me. Shipping 5/5, Cheap, Super fast and door delivery. Always a pleasant experience ordering from these guys. Despite being on the other side of Europe i always have my things delivered to the door within a couple of days. Ordering anything on a weekend I know I will have delivery by the next, this allows me to plan more short-term if I need a specific product for a job and cuts out alot of the problems we usually run into when taking deliveries from other countries. On top of this i get my orders delivered to the door, for a cheaper shipping fee than any Swedish retailer can give me. Products & Stock 5/5 Mostly high quality products and definitely something for everyone and every job. I am quite picky about my products but still enjoy trying out new releases and always seem to find something new that interests me. Wares are usually in stock and the few times I have been waiting for something to come back in (Wheel Woolies for example) they've been back in stock after about a week. Never any issues with broken containers or bottles like I've had buying from national suppliers. This could definitely be due to CYC taping up bottles to keep them sealed and undamaged. Prices are about half of what I pay here in Sweden, so although shipping costs go up when ordering larger and heavier products like degreasers, it's still way cheaper. No experience with customer support but I'm convinced it's excellent. Truly love the hand-written notes I've had with every order but the last two, I hope these are still in the game. Thanks for everything CYC!"
Thanks so much for the review, really appreciate it, its so nice for someone to take the time to jump on a leave something as kind as that as it feels most people only take the time when they have something bad to say. So genuinely really appreciate both your custom and review. Thanks again! Tim
"Ordered my items on 7/6/19 and they all were delivered on 10/6/19 well packaged and all the items that were ordered were all in a box. Second time using the company and it certainly wont be the last. Thanks Clean your Car."
"Great service, again. Umpteenth delivery but 1st time I've rung for advice. Got the answers I needed re:DAS 6, so very 'appy."
"ordered another large drying towel as they are brill"
"Fantastic service, fantastic products, highly recommend"
"Fantastic product support would highly recommend clean your car ltd"
"If 3300 customers give 5 star ratings, this Company must be doing it right. I've placed a few orders and all have been a 5 star service. Can't imagine what went wrong with the few 1 star ratings were customers were very critical of CYC. The free delivery for orders over £100 is worth having as it doesn't take much to fill your basket with day to day items. The DA polisher I bought has been such a good piece of kit for the price and I am waiting on a mini rotary Shinemate machine which i have high hopes for."
"another order arrived on time and as always perfect quality"
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,640 reviews