CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"quick service, and product range"
"Brilliant customer service. Nice little hand written note in the box gives a personal touch. 1 star knocked off as I'm sure they used to include a free air freshener but also the free postage limit of £100 is a bit excessive and sometimes forces me to buy elsewhere if I only need a small order."
"Very happy with the products. I only gave 4 stars out of five as I ordered on a Friday and never received my items until the Monday. There wasn't any indication that it would be that long. Happy overall with the service provided albeit a little longer."
"After an initial hiccup navigateing the website, ( my Fault, age realated) everything went very well, confirmation and delivery of the goods First class. I will certainly visit Cleanyourcar again. 10 out of 10. Well done to everyone involed with my experience. RG"
"Fast friendly service, product arrived with in two days to lreland."
"Fine service. Delivered fast. One of the cheapest online store."
"Have purchased quite a few items since finding cleanyourcar both by internet purchase and a personal visit to look at various da polishing machines, good advice was given on which to buy , prices of all items at worst was competitive but mainly not to be beaten by other retailers, the stock is huge, on my visit was very surprised by how much they carry, I have only used some of my purchases so far [ weather and no garage ] but will continue to buy from cleanyourcar. recommended ( love the GYEON products.) regards Glynn."
"Products are ok, could be a bit more cheaper on some of your products But other than that good service and delivery is quick."
"Bought a number of items from CYC, quality products, reasonable pricing and quick delivery. I had a query regarding a line on my invoice and it was resolved quickly and efficiently over the phone (duplicate - not charged for)"
"3M Paint Defect Removal Hand System & 3M Complete Rotary Kit ordered on 1 December at 09:51, with a delivery promise of Monday 4th December. Actual delivery date was 2 December at 15:30ish. All items absolutely perfect, not even crushed boxes inside the well packed main box. I'll definitely be using Clean Your Car again. Now to learn how to remove orange peel in clear coat on the wife's car first."
"Purchased the Snow Foam Lance manfactured by PA with Karcher adaptor, tried it for 1st time today and yes got a real good foam using a fairly cheap foam solution, good adjustments for mixing and how the solution is sprayed, I will perfect that with use.........Its a bit pricey but the going rate for a real good quality piece of kit.........communications from the website , about the order and delivery were very good as was the speed of delivery........glad I found the website"
"Wax sealant very competitively priced and delivered promptly. Excellent service!"
"Every order I make is dealt with promptly and accurately. My go-to place for all my detailing products."
"Well what a pleasant experience that was! Fantastic range of great products, easy to order, fast delivery and extremely well packed. The hand written Thank You was a great touch. I look forward to shopping with you again!"
"1st time buy with cleanyourcar.co.uk wide range of stock. Site bookmarked."
"Hi. Just received my first order from Cleanyourcar.co.uk which was recommended to me by a friend. Very impressed. Order updates were good, special delivery instructions option was useful, and goods were very well packaged with a hand written compliment slip inside. Nice touch. I'm sure I'll be placing more orders in the near future."
"commande reçue rapidement et correspond au descriptif, merci à votre équipe"
"It's often said that simple things work best, in this case ... true. I always keep my car black and shiny but the dirty wheel bolt apertures has always annoyed me. I had to spray each bolt hole with Mr Muscle Kitchen Cleaner ( honestly ) it was all I had. Left them to soak and washed the rest of the car, then came back to the bolt holes. I found it a bit fiddly to get in around the bolts but being wet helped. Then twisting it back and forth a few times and clean wheels at last, after 9 years. Cheap, cheerful and works ... delivery was prompt so all good..."
"Items well packed and prompt delivery huge range to choose from and quality items."
"Great service once again ...thanks"
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,622 reviews