CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd
Read CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

About CleanYourCar Ltd:

Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Graeme B
CleanYourCar Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2019
leon f
More Photos & Videos
aAlways a good selection of products and easy to navigate website, reviews shown from verified buyers which helps decide what is best. Reason's for 4* is pricing can be slightly higher than elsewhere - P&P charges are high, especially if only buying a few small items. Also some products seem to have been out of stock for months/years? Auto-notify doesn't work for me either.
Delivery is always fast.
Website is great and easy to use. Great selection. Made couple of orders recently and my only gripe is the delivery time which was well over a week. Given that lockdown situation is not ideal, I can understand the delay but some sort of contact/email with updates would have been nice. In this instance, after the initial email, I didn't get anything until a week after even though delivery window was 2 to 4 days. I've had to postpone work a week later. But please, don't leave customers on the dark about their, if there is a delay, let them know there is a delay. It only takes 10 minutes on a spreadsheet to find average fulfilment time and bang out an email. Everything else was on point. Anyhow, I'll still be ordering more from the site and would recommend it to others. All the best.
Great service over phone and quick delivery. Will use again. However, must have been unlucky with one third party product (spray not working!)
quick service, and product range
Brilliant customer service. Nice little hand written note in the box gives a personal touch. 1 star knocked off as I'm sure they used to include a free air freshener but also the free postage limit of £100 is a bit excessive and sometimes forces me to buy elsewhere if I only need a small order.
Very happy with the products. I only gave 4 stars out of five as I ordered on a Friday and never received my items until the Monday. There wasn't any indication that it would be that long. Happy overall with the service provided albeit a little longer.
After an initial hiccup navigateing the website, ( my Fault, age realated) everything went very well, confirmation and delivery of the goods First class. I will certainly visit Cleanyourcar again. 10 out of 10. Well done to everyone involed with my experience. RG
Fast friendly service, product arrived with in two days to lreland.
Fine service. Delivered fast. One of the cheapest online store.
Have purchased quite a few items since finding cleanyourcar both by internet purchase and a personal visit to look at various da polishing machines, good advice was given on which to buy , prices of all items at worst was competitive but mainly not to be beaten by other retailers, the stock is huge, on my visit was very surprised by how much they carry, I have only used some of my purchases so far [ weather and no garage ] but will continue to buy from cleanyourcar. recommended ( love the GYEON products.) regards Glynn.
Products are ok, could be a bit more cheaper on some of your products But other than that good service and delivery is quick.
Bought a number of items from CYC, quality products, reasonable pricing and quick delivery. I had a query regarding a line on my invoice and it was resolved quickly and efficiently over the phone (duplicate - not charged for)
3M Paint Defect Removal Hand System & 3M Complete Rotary Kit ordered on 1 December at 09:51, with a delivery promise of Monday 4th December. Actual delivery date was 2 December at 15:30ish. All items absolutely perfect, not even crushed boxes inside the well packed main box. I'll definitely be using Clean Your Car again. Now to learn how to remove orange peel in clear coat on the wife's car first.
Purchased the Snow Foam Lance manfactured by PA with Karcher adaptor, tried it for 1st time today and yes got a real good foam using a fairly cheap foam solution, good adjustments for mixing and how the solution is sprayed, I will perfect that with use.........Its a bit pricey but the going rate for a real good quality piece of kit.........communications from the website , about the order and delivery were very good as was the speed of delivery........glad I found the website
Wax sealant very competitively priced and delivered promptly. Excellent service!
Every order I make is dealt with promptly and accurately. My go-to place for all my detailing products.
Well what a pleasant experience that was!

Fantastic range of great products, easy to order, fast delivery and extremely well packed.

The hand written Thank You was a great touch.

I look forward to shopping with you again!
1st time buy with cleanyourcar.co.uk wide range of stock.

Site bookmarked.
Hi. Just received my first order from Cleanyourcar.co.uk which was recommended to me by a friend. Very impressed. Order updates were good, special delivery instructions option was useful, and goods were very well packaged with a hand written compliment slip inside. Nice touch. I'm sure I'll be placing more orders in the near future.
commande reçue rapidement et correspond au descriptif,

merci à votre équipe