CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd
Read CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

About CleanYourCar Ltd:

Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Graeme B
CleanYourCar Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2019
leon f
More Photos & Videos
I have no choice but to write a review on my experience with this company. Absolutely top notch all the way. Good and easy to navigate website with a good range of products, competitive prices. Didn't kill me on the delivery price. Delivered when they said it would be (Well done working with DPD). and very well wrapped. Smooth experience all the way. Well done CleanYourCar. I certainly will be using you again for my supplies.
Website is great and easy to use. Great selection. Made couple of orders recently and my only gripe is the delivery time which was well over a week. Given that lockdown situation is not ideal, I can understand the delay but some sort of contact/email with updates would have been nice. In this instance, after the initial email, I didn't get anything until a week after even though delivery window was 2 to 4 days. I've had to postpone work a week later. But please, don't leave customers on the dark about their, if there is a delay, let them know there is a delay. It only takes 10 minutes on a spreadsheet to find average fulfilment time and bang out an email. Everything else was on point. Anyhow, I'll still be ordering more from the site and would recommend it to others. All the best.
Ordered Friday morning at 01:30 delivered 09:00 Saturday via Royal Mail First Class (£3.95).
Brilliant !!
I can now work on the car over the Bank Holiday weekend.

It was only a small order of 6 items @£36 too.

Did I mention that I live in Northern Ireland.

...so don’t forget to Cleanyourcar.co.uk
Superb! Customer service is the best I've experienced of any internet based company.

Great selection of products at resonable prices. Very good loyalty points system that rewards you for real and enables you to get items you actually want!

The handwritten notes with every order is such a nice personal touch!
Faultless service - Excellent
Customer Service is 110%, cannot fault them at all. Highly recommend this clean your car to anyone and the products are fantastic. Will definitely be using again.
Next day delivery still not arrived.......could have bought elsewhere but needed them quickly so paid for next day.....only to receive an email the next day saying that my goods would not arrive until the following day?? i paid a lot for this service and its not happened how do i get my money back?? very unhappy
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,663 reviews