CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd
Read CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

About CleanYourCar Ltd:

Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Graeme B
CleanYourCar Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2019
leon f
More Photos & Videos
Expédition et livraison ultra rapide.
Premier colis arrivé en très mauvais état donc renvoyé à l'expéditeur mais le colis de remplacement a été envoyé aussi vite que le premier. Excellent SAV.
All ways pleased with the service and delived on time. Regards
Thanks! :)
The cannon produces thick foam and am very happy with the price for such a good quality product
Great company to deal with, I recently had an issue with my order (my fault not theirs) and they dealt with it really quickly and had it resolved the next day. Always got a good stock of quality items and my orders have always been delivered very quickly by DPD.
Very happy to recommend these guys for any of your cleaning products.
This company is amazing. If there is a stock problem, they contact you asap. DPD couriers are used & the delivery has always been on time. Items are packaged very well & so far no damage.
Great product
Great company with superb choice and good prices, don't even charge over the top for postage like some companies. Arrived well wrapped when they said it would. I've used before and have no reason to go anywhere else.
I have no choice but to write a review on my experience with this company. Absolutely top notch all the way. Good and easy to navigate website with a good range of products, competitive prices. Didn't kill me on the delivery price. Delivered when they said it would be (Well done working with DPD). and very well wrapped. Smooth experience all the way. Well done CleanYourCar. I certainly will be using you again for my supplies.
The bast detailing website. Excellent customer service and very kind and helpful. Fast international Shipping. Items delivered in perfect condition and very well packaging.
Very happy to deal with them.
Thank you so much.
Excellent customer service well past the normal hours of trading family run, honest, reliable, friendly and professional.

Great company who truly care.
Great site for car cleaning products with reviews. Will definitely use again. But will wait till the lockdown is over...
Extremely reliable service. Now my first choice when in need I detailing products.
I tend not to do reviews and even more rare is a 5 star, but these guys deserve this one! After my old DA polisher died this morning on an urgent job I tried to get a replacement locally, without success! Found Clean Your Car on line and realized they were fairly local so gave them a ring. Corona Virus clearly has them seriously under the cosh (as with all of us) but they spent time discussing my requirements and ended up saving me at least £150 on my original choice, and they let me go and collect! Many, many thanks fellas!
Fast delivery and always there to help and give good advice. Been using for nearly 10 years now.
Top company - I would be lying to say I use these guys every week, but every time I do they are spot on. They use couriers who actually deliver, and it arrives on time.
They manage to keep a wide range of stock, and it's in stock. I personally really appreciate their effort to keep trading these troubled times. It is simple for others to say shut down suspend the world - but as we know from those of us that run businesses, its not an option for all. They are observing all guidelines and then some to keep safe and good on them. I personally know several people being kept sane by detailing - so please remember health is about mental health as well as physical health before you get all preachy.
CYC - I don't know you or your guys from Adam, genuinly - But its a top company doing its best to keep going. I personally thank you, I know you have saved my mind!
I bought this kit: DAS-6 PRO DUAL ACTION POLISHER - MENZERNA KIT

After taking advice on my needs we decided this would be perfect for me, I am at the VERY top of Scotland 1 more house and your in the sea. I was told 2 day delivery when I ordered late on Thursday so imagine how I felt when it was delivered on the Monday when Tuesday was the due date.

Absolutely 1st class in every way from initial contact to product arrival the packing was amazing this was not going to be damaged in the post , now it's down to me!

This is a company that truly deserves 5 stars.
This is one of many orders that this company has fulfilled for me and in todays delivery was an Auto Finnese Detailers holdall which is a great bit of kit
I will certainly use them again in the future as all the products I have had from this company have been brilliant
Customer Service, Delivery and Product Quality are all great. My go-to place for all detailing supplies and would recommend it 100%!
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery with great selection of products
Great light and fantastic customer service from cleanyourcar.co.uk and from Fantastic customer service from Scangrip.com
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,663 reviews