CleanYourCar Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CleanYourCar Ltd

About CleanYourCar Ltd: Established in 2005, Cleanyourcar.co.uk is the UK's leading online Car Care & Car Cleaning Megastore. We import car detailing products from around the world to give you the ultimate choice for when you come to clean your car.

sales@cleanyourcar.co.uk

Unit 18a, Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden

Tell us how CleanYourCar Ltd made you happy

"Consistently great service and a great selection of brands and product types. Very much a one stop shop."
"Great all round service and very speedy delivery. A pleasure to deal with."
"My son has been so impressed with the Meguiars products that I use on my vehicles he wanted a kit sorting out for himself - birthday sorted!"
"Received packaging in good condition, and speedy delivery. Not tested goods yet, but service received from Clean your Car was first class."
"Sent 2 emails cancellling order before despatch, one email within. Two hours of placing the order, but somehow the order has been dispatched 5 days later?????"
"Was very pleased with CleanYourCar, until i tried to get a part replaced which failed after a few months. 3 months later, and with wait after wait, i have had to order elsewhere. No replies to some emails and phone calls. Am now ordering many things elsewhere"
"Not very good. Pills and colour runs - anything you wash with it will be red!"
"Ordered the 303 Aerospace Protectant that I have used for many years & on many applications. Excellent product and the cheapest on Google from this \"Clean your car\" company. The service was also excellent as I placed an order and it arrived the following day, it does not get any better than that...."
"I ordered some Air Freshener on the website one evening. On reviewing my order email I saw that I had ordered the wrong fragrance. No problem, I sent a follow- up reply asking to change the product within half an hour of the order being made. Next day I got no reply so I sent the request again. Today the order came and it had not been amended. The smell of this stuff is weird and doesn't represent any new car I've sat in. Ordering and delivery were fine. Customer response not so much. That'll teach me."
"Ordered on Sunday and still no delivery today (thursday). Took a few days off work so I would be in for delivery on Tuesday wed or Thursday and still no delivery."
"Good website with lots of options however I will not be buying again from this website due to the massive costs for dilivery. When you compare other sites like amazon whereby it's free £5.00 for delivery is outrageous."
"As always, helpful, friendly, honest advice. Very well priced but even if they were not, I would buy from CYC due to the service and knowledge of the team. Will always look here first for any products."
"The cheapest stockist in the UK of Fusso Coat! Excellent turnaround time from placing my order and receiving it. Can't wait to apply some of this to my car at the weekend :) Thanks, Clean Your Car (Y)"
"Fast shipping for France. Good packaging. Thanks !"
"Been a customer for many years and keep coming back. Best and most efficient Trader of car cleaning products. Comprehensive product range , fast and secure delivery , never disappoints and always excels with their service. Keep up the good work and I'll keep coming back :)"
"I was very pleased with the speed of delivery. I had my order swiftly and the standard of service could not have been higher. Many thanks."
"I purchased one polishing kit & wanted another I was hopping that I mite get a lower price but you wouldn't give a better discount little bit up set Regards Roge"
"When i placed the order, the website gave me the option of next day delivery, i dot not see any statement saying that you would not process and deliver my order over the weekend therefore, I was disappointed to see that my order was not processed until the Monday and delivered on a Tuesday! I paid for next day deliver, i could have saved money by opting for standard delivery had I know this! Disappointed."
"Great products, great service, what more can you ask for. The wash and waxes I find are far superior than any other brand I have used over the years and they smell fantastic. The clarity of the shine using the butter wax I find is second to none. Great job guys!"
"Well done more than I had expected"
CleanYourCar Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 3,622 reviews