CheerfulSoles Reviews

of reviewers recommend CheerfulSoles
4.9
Based on 899 reviews
Read CheerfulSoles Reviews
Good serice. Choice of shoes arrived quickly
I was so pleased with my shoes, they feel just like slippers. Very quick delivery as well.
Staff at cheerfull soles were very friendly and most helpful.The sh oes arrived promptly and fitted very well .Thank you .
Brilliant and dedicated service. Excellent shoes. In my experiece, nowhere better to get shoes for "special" feet.
5 out of 5 Delivered when they said it was due No complasints
Excellent product and super fast delivery
Excellent outstanding customer services, thanks
I love this shop ... Alegria shoes are the ONLY shoes I find comfortable since having my big toe fused. Good customer service, and great shoes. I would definitely recommend CheerfulSoles.
I love my Alegria shoes..arrived in time and as described. Just wished they had a bigger/wider range of this brilliant shoemaker brand!!!
Thank you for your fast and efficient service. I am very pleased with my Joya Bliss trainers. Many thanks to everyone at CheerfulSoles involved in the ordering and dispatch of these shoes.
Very helpful on the phone when i called and tbe advice was spot on. Will use again.
Love my Joya shoes - they are so comfortable and I am really pleased with the price I paid.
I have a specific problem with my feet. Over a period of 5 years I have tried various shoes including MBT, Chung shi, Clarks and Skechers but none seems to work for me. Then someone told me to try Joya and this is my third pair and they have solved my foot problem. The only downside is that sole rubber is too soft and it wears out faster than other shoes I have tried. Perhaps Joya should look into this issue to improve the wear of the soles. The service from CheerfulSoles was fast and staff was friendly when I spoke with them. Thanks, Avtar Rai.
An easy website to use and very good service. Thank you
Great website. Shoes delivered efficiently as promised. Had to call for advice which was professional and friendly. Highly recommended.
I rang with questions and it was a cheerful soul who picked up the phone: Jess if I remember correctly. Very helpful and comprehensive response and I am pleased with my shoes too! Hugh.
Thanks Hugh, it was me and it's no trouble at all. I'm pleased that you like your new shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Comfortable and supportive sandals. I would I had to go slowly with how long I wore them for at first - sort of " breaking them in". Also, if you have wide feet or ankles that swell, the adjustable straps across the front of the ankle could be more generous. Mine are at the limit.
Thanks for the review Sandy, I hope that the straps are ok over Summer. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Good offer, quick delivery
Thank you! I hope that you like your new shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful soles
Comfortable
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Cheerful Soles was super helpful when I needed my order quickly, and I received it the next day! Really above and beyond support. The shoes are wonderful and I'll definitely order again!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Rene, I'm pleased that you like your new Alegria shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
CheerfulSoles is rated 4.9 based on 899 reviews