CheerfulSoles Reviews

Frances
Pamela
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Elaine
Excellent Customer service and very good web site. I would highly recommend.
Posted 1 hour ago
Shoes very good. Turned up without notice from delivery company.
Having ordered my shoes over the Christmas period, I was kept well informed re delivery. On arrival I had a query re cleaning my shoe, my email was responded to promptly & was very helpful.
My second purchase from Cheerful Soles. Quick efficient service, and delighted with my shoes.
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Thank you Lorraine! I love the Classic Clog you just bought. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Quick excellent service
The clogs I bought are amazing, I am a health care worker doing 12hour shift. I remembered reading about these shoes on an American site..they were the best for nurses. Well they are, no more painful feet or knees. Infact many of co workers have asked for your web site to order a pair.
Cannot recommend these shoes and company enough
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Ah, thanks for the review Elizabeth. You're right, the Alegria Shoe range started off as a nursning shoe in the US and has now evolved into the stylish / comfort shoe market. The clogs remain true to the original purpose though with wipe clean leather uppers, mild rocker sole, prominent arch support and an anti slip sole - perfect if you're on your feet all day. Thanks again Jo - Cheerful Soles
I have osteoarthritis in my right toe and my new Algeria clogs are so comfortable to wear, that I wear them all the time as house slippers. I love the colours and style too.
Thanks Denise. I love the pattern on the Alegria Seville clogs you bought. I't good to heat the they also work with what must be an extremely painful foot condition. Kind Regards & Happy New Year, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Brilliantly efficient service and the two pairs of Alegria shoes I purchased are just so comfortable - I shall be purchasing more :-)
Thank you! It's great to hear that you are happy with your new Alegria Shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Great product, pleasure to business this with
Thank you Phil. Kind Rergards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Have shopped here several times and am always impressed with the speedy service. In person they are exactly what the name says - Cheerful Souls.
Ah, thanks Annie. Always a pleasure. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles.
Excellent service , Thankyou Karen
Thanks Karen - no problem. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Really delighted with my new shoes. Easy to order and arrived promptly.
Thank you Bridget. Great to hear you got your new shoes - even taking into account the Christmas Post. Kind regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
I order on line and using the advice about sizing offered by CheerfulSoles the size has always fit. They offer a good range of comfy fashionable shoes. I love the Alegria range
Thanks Kathryn. We love the Alegria range too. Have you seen the new slippers now available to order online? Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Great service. Quick delivery and an easy to use website.
Thanks Barbara! Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Ærgerligt at i træder ud af EU.
Jeres sko kommer til at koste alt for meget når jeg skal betale told og moms.
Jeg har været tilfreds med de sandaler og sko har jeg har købt til dato.
Med venlig hilsen
Susanne Kressner
Tak for anmeldelsen Susanne. Vores priser har altid inkluderet britisk moms med 20%, så du finder det måske ikke så dårligt. Venlig hilsen, Jo - Cheerful Soles.
Very happy with shoes purchased
Thanks Dominic, that's great to hear. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
As a first-time customer, I’m very happy with the efficiency of the service received. Easy to use website, simple payment arrangement, good info on despatch and reliable delivery.
Would recommend to family and friends.
Thanks Keith! Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Very nice shoes, the size was exactly as described and I’m very pleased
Thanks, Alegria do tend to come up large and so we always advice people to go down a size unless you have wide feet. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Great service great products great comfort .

Maggie Elliot
Thanks Maggie! Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Great website. Found the shoes I wanted, great price, quick delivery. Very happy with my shoes, would recommend.
Thanks Claire, that's great to hear. Best wishes, Jo - Cheerful Soles
As always the Joya shoes were great quality and so comfortable. They were a realky good price. These black ones are not as stylish as my maroon ones and are a little masculine. However, they certainly are fit for purpose which is walking!
Thanks Carole, as long as you're comfortable - that's the main thing. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
CheerfulSoles is rated 4.88 based on 583 reviews