CheerfulSoles Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CheerfulSoles
Philip Kay
"Great value in the sale. The shoes arrived in good time. Very pleased."
James Smith
"Great product and good service"
Arah Perrett
"I bought a pair of Joya Shoes from Cheerful Soles. I LOVE the shoes and they were delivered promptly. I will definitely by from you again."
"This company must be one of the best when it comes to customer service. More than helpful, very knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Satisfied. Quick delivery."
"Even in France it arrived very fastly. The only bad point is that it arrived by plane. I bought shoes made in spain to avoid the huge carbon footprint due to global trade usualy in place in shoes production. There's a lot of different ways to cross the channel... I guess maybe there's a problem because of the Brexit."
"These are excellent footwear! I have been wearing Joya for 4 years now and they significnatly helped with my achilles heel pain. When I wear 'normal' shoes within a few days my tendons become painful again. Would highly recomment Joya shoes for comfort and foot/back pain relief"
"We are Canadians who ordered shoes to be delivered to one of our holiday locations in England. The shoes arrived promptly, but we have not yet picked them up. The customer service aspect was very good."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, nothing is too much trouble. Alegria shoes have been my saviour as I have had multiple foot surgeries and at last have comfortable and slightly funky shoes which I love and which are admired by many."
"This is my first purchase of Joya shoes. I am very happy with the advice I was given and also am very satisfied with the sandals which I chose from the Sale range."
"bought for my brother as president On first try felt he was walking on air"
"Great sandles and very comfortable it was such a good service and a lovely lady took my order and we had a nice chat what I call lovely old fashioned service will buy from you again thank you"
"First pair of Joya sandals I've bought. It's not stopped raining since they arrived so not worn them other than round the house so far! look good and can't wait for the sun to shine again."
"Excellent service. No need to say more."
"Very good, thanks so much. Only thing I would say is it recommended I take a size down for my Alegria shoes and although they do fit I think my usual size might have been better especially for thick tights in winter. Gorgeous shoes though and so thrilled to find a UK supplier. Thank you."
"Fast and good service."
Thank you Janka! Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Thank you Janka! Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Good delivery service 👌"
Thank you Helen. I hope that you like your new shoes. kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Great value in the sale. The shoes arrived in good time. Very pleased."
Thanks Philip. Glad you managed to get a bargain in the sale. Appreciate the feedback and rating - thank you! Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Great product and good service"
Thanks James. Good to hear that you are happy with your new shoes and our service. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Thank you Arah, that's great to hear. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"I found the staff at cheerful soles very helpful."
Thank you Miss Johnson, Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Good prices. swift delivery."
Thank you! kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"I was very pleased with CheerfulSoles, Product and cost, however need to explain the shipping process that occurs when it leaves the UK. Example: the tracking # we receive when its shipped, can not used. I guess I am suggesting provide additional information or estimated timing to receive product. My shipment took 8 days and WILL use this site again."
Hi Thomas. Thanks for the feedback, I agree that providing tracking numbers, especially for overseas deliveries like yours would be better customer service. We will look at building this into our shipment process. I hope that you like your new shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
CheerfulSoles is rated 4.91 based on 213 reviews