CheerfulSoles Reviews

Diane
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 13th April 2020
Margaret
More Photos & Videos
I am pleased I have found Cheerful Soles and I would not hesitate to buy from them again.
The quality of the Joya shoes is superb and the service I received from Kate at Cheerful Soles was absolutely brilliant.
Thank you Robert. We hope that you like your new Joya Shoes. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
Always a friendly and knowledge service delivered when I have phoned the store. Thank you.
Thank you Kim. We hope you like your new Joya Shoes. Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles
Refreshingly friendly and helpful and would recommend and use their company again .
Thank you, that's nice to hear. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
A company recommended to me by my podiatrist. The sandals I ordered arrived promptly and were exactly what I needed for my problematic feet. The sandals are excellent quality and I would purchase from CheerfulSoles in the future.
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Excelant service delivered in a few days. The shoes are a dream to wear. They spoil me 😁 As I do not want to wear any of my other shoes. I will definitely be ordering again.
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Ah thank you Penelope. The Emma is such a neat looking shoe - it really does look good and feel great on. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. Kind Regards from all the team at Cheerful Soles.
Very swift service. I am delighted with the sandals which fit perfectly and are so comfortable. This cheerful soul is very impressed with CheerfulSoles!
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Thanks Moira. We think that Joya really have made progress on the stylish sandals they have produced this year. Great to hear that you are happy with them and our service. Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles.
I have previously bought 2 pairs of these sandals and have been very pleased with them. This pair was in the sale but size 38, I usually buy a 39 but the advice given was that they are a generous size so I thought it was worth taking a chance
Thanks for the reivew Lesley. We're pleased to hear that the 38 worked out for you. Hopefully this sunshine means that you will also be able to wear them! Kind regards and thanks again, from us all at Cheerful Soles
Excellent service from this company even although I placed my order during lockdown. Thank you.
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Thanks Sandra! Happy we were able to work safely and get your new sandals to you. It's lovely to see that the Sun has come out so that you can wear them too! Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles.
Excellent service from CheerfulSoles.
Shoes arrived in the stated time and they are perfect .
The first pair of Joya shoes I have purchased and they won't be the last .
Wish I had tried them before ,the shoes and CheerfulSoles !
Thanks Helen. It's great to here that you have found Joya shoes to work for you. Thanks for taking the time to compelte a review for us. All the best from the team at Cheerful Soles
Used cheerfulsoles twice, both time received quick delivery. Very pleased with the service. Will use again.
Thank you Elaine and thanks for your order. Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles
Great to find three clogs. Had another pair for years. Only one problem, one of them squicked badly. Resolved the problem by googlingm and found spraying the inner sole with WD40 sorted it. Fab
Thanks Lyn. A squeak can often develop when there is a removable insole in a shoe. Great that the WD40 worked. Sometimes talcon powder also does the trick. Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles.
Cheerful Soles are always quick to supply an order and the shoes are of excellent quality.
Thank you Rachel. We're pleased that you were happy with our service. Thanks very much for your order and your review. Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles
Brilliant for walking. I love them.
CheerfulSoles 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Thanks for the review Mary. We're pleased to hear that you like your new Joya Komodo Sandals. Kind regards from all the team at Cheerful Soles
Joya shoes are the most comfortable in the world. I can’t wait for them to design a golf shoe!
Now that's a good idea Ewen. I will pass this comment on to our Joya UK distributer. We're pleased you like your new Joya Shoes. All the best from the team at Cheerful Soles.
Very helpful and prompt service. Sent an email as I was having trouble ordering on line and got a phone call to help with my order. The shoes arrived earlier than I expected and I am very happy with them.
Thanks for taking the time to compelte a review for us. We're pleased to hear that you like your new shoes too. Kind Regards from us all at Cheerful Soles
Kate was extremely helpful through a few computer glitches in my order. I was buying a second pair of boots that I'd already bought from Cheerful Soles. I have them bookmarked for when I need something stylish and comfortable to wrap around my feet.
Thank you! Absolutely no problem in helping you with computer gremlins. Best wishes from us all at Cheerful Soles
Very helpful on the phone, arrived quickly as did the exchange.
CheerfulSoles 4 star review on 15th May 2020
Simple ordering and the delivery was efficient (especially given these times during the covid19 pandemic). As I did not have any reason to deal with customer service I cannot comment of that aspect of Cheerful shoes. However, I found my experience uneventful; which is how it should be.
Thanks Chantel. Very strange times. We're working from home and it's great to hear that your order reached you safely and hassle free. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Straight forward to order,delivered in a week,excellent service.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy your new shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
CheerfulSoles is rated 4.88 based on 424 reviews