CheerfulSoles Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CheerfulSoles
"I have troublesome feet but the Joya trainers are one of the most comfortable shoes I have worn recently. CheerfulSoles Customer Service have been very helpful in advising which shoe to buy. Thank You"
Jean Rattray
"Have now bought a second pair of shoes and am very pleased with both particularly as they help with my back problem. Service is excellent."
Mrs B Soar
"Always helpful And do there best they can over the phone"
"The shoe is in excellent condition and very comfortable to wear"
Thanks for taking time to leave a review. Good to know that you like your new shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Thanks for the review. It's great to hear that the Joya Trainers work for you. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"quick delivery, great product"
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"I am writing this to rectify the previous comment made 3 lines below - delivery was actually spotless from cheerful soles end (the reception of my building were the ones to have lost the pair). Very nice shoes and very good quality. Thanks Cheerful Shoes!"
Hello Michel

I sent you an email in response to your query about your order. I can confirm that the shoes were delivered and signed for on 25th October. Please let us know if you are unable to locate them.

Kind Regards

Jo Gill
Hi Jean. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm pleased that you have found something that helps with your back problem and that we got there with the sizing in the end. Kind Regards - Jo, Cheerful Soles
"Excellent shoes and speed of light delivery!"
Ha Ha! Thanks for the review. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Had to return a pair of shoes and wanted to part exchange and was sent a prepaid label by email and advised to order the shoes I wanted which I did they arrived very quickly which I was very pleased about, they also held the shoes for me until they got my order. Always had great service from CheerfulSoles."
Thanks for taking the time to complete a review for us. Glad we got there in the end and that you like your replacement pair. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Very helpful."
Thank Dvora. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Always helpful And do there best they can over the phone"
Thank you Mrs Soar. I hope that you like you new Alegria Paloma Shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Extremely helpful and 'cheerful,' and my son is very pleased with the boots."
Thanks for the review Ms Magorian. Great to hear that your son likes his new boots. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Excellent service and ease of ordering and they stock really great shoes with plenty of choice."
Thanks for the review Lesley. Great to know that you like your new Joya Shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"My husband is very pleased with his new shoes."
Thanks for letting us know. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Alegria are the only shoes I can wear when my feet hurt. Thank you for stocking them."
Thanks and you're perfectly welcome. We love the brand and will continue to stock them. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Very very pleased with my Joya Waikiki shoes. The only pair of shoes I can walk in at the moment since my big toe is very painful. Also great service. Thank you."
Thanks for the review Rita. Jo, Cheerful Soles
"Love the fit and so very comfortable"
Thank you! Hope you are enjoying you new shoes. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Excellent service and quick delivery. The shoes I ordered were in the sale and were lovely but sadly didn't fit me and they didn't have my size in stock. I returned them and was refunded my money the very next day. I have never received a refund so quick. I would highly recommend this retailer for their service and their products."
Ah thank you Laura and sorry that we couldn't get them in your size. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Very pleased great service and fast delivery"
Thanks for the review Lynn. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Easy to order. Fantastic quality. Arrived promptly. What is not to like?"
Thank you! Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"This footwear is the most comfortable I have ever had. It helps my painful foot condition enormously with the soft padded soles. Also, the lady Joy, at the outlet was very helpful and patient! Very good service all round."
Thank you Mrs Mitchell - it was a pleasure to talk with you about your new Joya Shoes. We're always happy to chat through requirements and foot problems so that you get the best footwear possible. Kind Regards Jo (Joy), Cheerful Soles.
"Amazing product, arrived very quick and accurate to order. Very pleased."
CheerfulSoles is rated 4.92 based on 267 reviews