CheerfulSoles Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend CheerfulSoles
Vicky Grandon
"I was happy with the easy clear ordering and delivery process. I have not tried the shoes yet but look forward to road testing my first pair of Joya Sandals when the weather permits."
Janet Stanton
"The only problem was when asked for size 5, the order confirmed 5.5. I had to email to get this altered. Outcome was good."
JEZ ANDERSON
"Very happy with the service received. The Joya 'Fisherman' shoes are incredibly comfortable . I am on my feet all day in a retail store, and these really assist in reducing knee pain throughout the working day."
"Very comfortable. Helpful customer services. Have ordered more already."
"Shoes arrived promptly and were as described . My new Alegria ankle boots are very comfy .Thank you"
"Quick service .. cannot fault would recommend"
Thanks for the review Vicky. I hope that you manage to get somewhere warm to road test your new Joya Sandals soon. Best wishes, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Thanks for taking the time out to complete a review for us Janet. I apologise for any mix up with the sizing but can see from our email exchanges that you got the correct size. I hope that you like your new shoes, the Joya Paris has been a best seller for Joya. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
Thanks for the review Jez - it's good to know that the Joya Fisherman shoes are fit for purpose and of course that they help reduce the knee pain you experience. Kind Regards. Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Bought Joya Shoes as I have a hamstring tendinopathy - since wearing the shoes I have no pain at all - they are so comfortable too Ordered shoes Monday - they arrived Saturday"
"These shoes are brilliant, whilst I am not pain free back wise-they have helped considerably. Cheerful soles provide a very efficient service"
Thanks for the review Sue. It's good to hear that the Joya Shoes are at least helping with your back pain. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Wonderful service , always kind & helpful . I was confined to 'Crocs ' for 3years because of arthritis in my feet. It was great to discover Alegria shoes, they are very comfortable and I love the patterns and colours ."
Thanks for the lovely review, I'm so pleased that you have found Alegria and we agree - the patterns and colours are great! Thanks again, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Excellent service and fab product."
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us. It's really appreciated. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"I know when I ordered the shoes that the delivery was 7 working days but I waited longer. Unfortunately other companies can offer a much quicker service. For example I ordered from one company on Saturday and received the goods on Monday."
I'm sorry that you had to wait longer than was estimated. On this occasion we fell outside of our service standard due to circumstances beyond our control. Please rest assured that the refund for your returned shoes will be processed as soon as we receive them back at Cheerful Soles. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
"Very god service and Quick delivery"
Thanks for taking the time to complete a review for us Corinne, I hope you like your new Alegria Shoes. Jo - Cheerful Soles
CheerfulSoles is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews