CheerfulSoles Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CheerfulSoles
"Excellent product and efficient service"
Paschal Rowland
"Just took delivery of my new shoes I will be a returning customer just delighted"
Ewen Cameron
"Since my new artificial ankle I needed to find a shock absorbing shoe. Joya shoes are the perfect answer. I wear black Joya shoes with my suit when in London, I wear brown Joya shoes in the country, suede casual Joya shoes in the summer evenings and Joys walking boots when in the mountains. All I need now is for Joya to produce a golf shoe and my walking problems would be over. Fantastic shoes - well done"
"I know when I ordered the shoes that the delivery was 7 working days but I waited longer. Unfortunately other companies can offer a much quicker service. For example I ordered from one company on Saturday and received the goods on Monday."
I'm sorry that you had to wait longer than was estimated. On this occasion we fell outside of our service standard due to circumstances beyond our control. Please rest assured that the refund for your returned shoes will be processed as soon as we receive them back at Cheerful Soles. Kind Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
CheerfulSoles is rated 4.91 based on 229 reviews