CheerfulSoles Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CheerfulSoles
Billy Moore
"Received my first order with no issues, everything as advertised and eagerly awaiting my second order, very happy with my Joya shoes."
"Excellent product and efficient service"
Paschal Rowland
"Just took delivery of my new shoes I will be a returning customer just delighted"
"In 1793 the original French definition of the metre was slightly off one ten-millionth the north pole-to-equator distance -- but at shoe-scales the ruler does not lie! '45' Caesars from Turkey are noticeably longer, both internally and externally, than original '45' Obamas made in Korea. And the soiled 'Joya', off-centre, leather back, heel-top tab would have been apparent to the dispatching packer. Consumer law assures buyers that discounted products are as good as full-priced ones, unless the seller clearly describes any differences or deficiencies. I find it really weird that Joya should choose, as its sole UK distributor, a company based in a remote Yorkshire hill-town, which never answers its telephones, over a firm within a significant population centre, with guaranteed walk-in customers. At full cost, Joyas are, in my opinion, over-priced. Half-price with minor flaws are acceptable, if notified, and I may keep the Caesars after cleaning the leather tab and re-checking the fit. Ladies' Joyas are mostly attractive but I find the men's multicoloured shoes stylishly incongrous, being drawn more to the one-colour styles. Capri sandals fall apart after 4 years but Obamas last very well. Joya should use a style-testing panel before tooling for production. I suspect some of the odder men's dark-light colour combinations sell very few."
Hello

I'm sorry that you were disappointed with our service and the quality of the Joya Shoes you received. We do check shoes prior to dispatching them, however from time to time mistakes happen. I can see from our records that as soon as you notified us about this, you were sent a free returns label with assurance that you could send them back to us for a full refund.

We are indeed based in the fabulous Yorkshire Dales and Joya is one of the brands we sell online. We are among a growing number of Joya retailers, there are many other retailers who sell Joya Shoes both online and in shops throughout the UK. You can find your nearest high street retailer here. https://joyashoes.swiss/uk/shops/joya-shops/.

Once again I apologise if you feel that the service you received was not satisfactory. Regards, Jo - Cheerful Soles
CheerfulSoles is rated 4.91 based on 230 reviews