Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
customer service
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
The flowers were delivered on the requested day for my daughter in law, my son, thinking they might be an open rooted plant for the garden put them, for safe keeping in the garage! Two days later, he retrieved them, sheer horror (don't panic) they very much looked as if they had spent the last couple of days in the garage. Quickly plunged into water with the plant feed and a couple of hours later they were revived and nobody would have known they had suffered such a traumatic start. Son relieved, daughter in law thrilled to bits AND they lasted for 10 days. Absolutely magnificent! Thank you so much. Gill H
The flowers arrived perfectly on time + looked fresh. I wasn't the recipient so not sure how they were packages but I did see them after she received them and they looked great.
I have both received and sent flowers through Bloom & Wild The flowers have arrived in a lovely box and were beautiful.
Great website and lovely flowers. Love the packaging.
Really good experiment with this company, they were fast and reliable and provided very good service at reasonable prices. Thank you very much
flowers and chocolate were great quality and well received from the recipient. Many thanks
Great service. Flowers put together, delivered and received within 24 hours. The friend I sent them too was so very happy. She Sent me a picture they were exactly what I’d ordered from the picture online if not better! Thank you so much will definitely use this amazing florist again.
Ordering was very easy and my friend loved her flowers.
I sent my boyfriend the beautiful yellow 'The Annie'. He loved them and it made him feel appreciated. He wasn't expecting them and had never had flowers delivered before, let alone through the post. I saw the flowers three days later and was very happy with their quality. Definitely good value for money considering the speedy next day service and the good standard.
Great service easy site lots of choice thankyou šŸ‘šŸ»
Absolutely beautiful flowers, sent to someone after a death and they arrived the next day, not flat or squashed like I thought they might be, kept blooming for a week. And the £10 off first order is amazing!
Very easy to order, good value, flowers much appreciated by recipient. Will use again
Wonderful service! My tree came in great condition and was super easy to set up. Will definitely be ordering again!!
Extremely easy experience, very personal in their approach when keeping you informed of the delivery. The gift was for my auntie and she immediately rang to tell me how beautiful the flowers were. I will definitely use Bloom & Wild again
The quality of the flowers are outstanding, they are long lasting and beautifully presented. They are a showstopper every time :-)
What arrived was nothing like the picture of flowers I ordered. Not even the same colours. Some of the flowers were crushed.
The website was very easy to use.The card and flowers beautiful.Most appreciated by my sister in law!
Very happy with service provided. I ordered a delivery for a friend and due to Royal Mail returning them to the sorting office the flowers arrived in not great condition. Bloom and Wild kept me informed as to what had happened and sent a replacement bouquet straightaway. My friend was very happy with her beautiful flowers.
Very swift online process and the recipient said the flowers were lovely
Easy to order. Great choice. Brilliant that they can be delivered even if recipient is out.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 28,984 reviews