Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

hello@bloomandwild.com

Bloom & Wild, Unit V203, 1 - 45 Durham Street

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Lovely flowers and recipient very happy, thanks!
It's the 2nd time I've ordered flowers, and both time's they have been lovely... Would definitely recommend
Will never use anyone else for flowers, always great quality & free delivery
Although I did not receive the flowers here as they were a last minute gift. The order and efficiency was delivered on time and my niece thanked me in a happy response. Thank You- so good to have chocks too.
Thank you so much for the very easy to deliver, special gift for my friend. I am living in Australia currently so it is difficult to send gifts to friends/ family but with your service I found the experience exceptionally easy. I will definitely order again and recommend you to others! Jade :)
Very happy with the delivery and flowers were lovely.
Nos waith dda Lucy . Most helpful conversation with your colleague whilst ordering . No problems with the delivery it being in line with the tracking system provided . In this case 36 hours . Unfortunately I cannot tell you of the response of our friend as there are serious signs of non-recognition however the Care Home Manager assured me that they were easily assembled & a delight for all to share . As our sole intention was to bring a little life & colour to the care home , if only briefly , then we are more than satisfied . Well done i bawb . Mostyn .
Ordering was easy. I was unsure just how good flowers could be delivered through a letterbox! The recipient was isolating as had covid symptoms so this was my only option. I have to say the recipient was delighted to receive them and sent me a photo a few days later. I will definitely order with confidence again and I would recommend them.
I have sent 4 separate letterbox flower parcels to different address’s over the last view days.
Well what can I say absolutely fantastic, easy to order, tracking information and the flowers are all absolutely beautiful, arrive well packaged and then bloom within a few days will defiantly recommend, THANK YOU
I've ordered two items from bloom and wild and each one has been great value and quality as well as packaged beautifully. I recommend the dried flowers. They make a lovely addition to the home and have lasted me ages so far
Delighted with the service provided by Bloom and Wild, a wide range of gifts to browse and select from and a very easy system to use. More importantly, the recipient was delighted with the flowers that arrived and her picture of them showed a good quality product to match the order. The letterbox option makes delivery easy as well.
Easy to order and delivery was as estimated. My friend has sent me a photo of her flowers and they look lovely.
Letterbox flowers for my daughter-in-law arrived on the correct day and were as lovely as the photo on the website. Ordering was very straightforward and I appreciated the notification that the flowers had arrived
Excellent service and beautiful flowers delivered with such care!
The service was superb. Flowers were exactly as I expected from the picture and our friend was delighted with them. Thanks so much. Next order will be going in again soon!
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Very good service, easy to use online, speedy delivery
First class service and first class product- thank you very much
Hi, have ordered twice from Bloom&Wild recently & both recipients were thrilled with their surprise flowers. One of the deliveries nearly got missed as their Postman LEFT it outside & it was only when I queried whether they had received anything, on checking they found their box propped up by their front door, but the flowers were beautiful after the following day πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. 2nd recipient has just messaged to say how much their flowers are appreciated. Thank you Bloom&Wild for such excellent service once again πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
I love Bloom and wild flowers! I’ve have sent and received them and everyone loves them. I love watching them open and bloom and reveal just how beautiful they are. Thank you .
This is an very simple to use website and accurately describes the products on offer.
I chose the florists pick and was very pleased with the bouquet delivered in a timely manner to my mother.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 23rd November 2020