Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Clare
Jane
Pauline
Ellie
Susan
Beth
Mandy
Wow what a super idea. I ordered for a friend and she couldn’t have been happier. She said it brought a tear to her eye. Instructions to follow and everything you need. Fast next day delivery.
Posted 7 minutes ago
I ordered the tiny Christmas tree for my son and his girlfriend. They were so delighted with it and the photos they sent once they’d decorated it were beautiful. The ordering and delivery were so easy and super speedy too.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Really easy to order some lovely flowers for a friend.
Fantastic company delivering good quality flowers in perfect condition.
I ordered one of the letterbox selection having been sent one myself in the past. My niece was thrilled with her lovely birthday surprise. I would definitely recommend this company.
We bought these as a gift for someone leaving our team at work and she was absolutely delighted with them. She said they made her feel very special and gave her a boost on a sad day. Thank you.
My friend loved her flowers, she sent me a pic, they actually look like the ones on the website. Very happy :-)
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
My Grandma loved her letterbox Xmas tree. It was delivered quickly and brought such Xmas cheer! Such a lovely idea
The person we sent flowers to were so pleased with them. She was very impressed with the way the flowers were packed.
Beautiful bunch and timely arrival, thank you for helping me make someone special’s day!
I ordered some flowers for a friends 50th hoping it would arrive on her birthday, it did!!! She was blown away with how beautiful they were! Thank you Bloom & Wild for such a smooth transaction online, and of course the perfect bunch of flowers!
Very easy website to use and emails sent confirming order and when flowers were sent. My friend was absolutely thrilled with them. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Excellent service. Flowers arrive on time and last a long time. Beautiful bouquets and easy instructions which help the blooms last.
Very pleased with this company
Bloom & wild flowers were beautiful, one of a kind and lasted over a week! I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future and telling my friends and family about it.
Prompt, efficient service. All the flowers I've ordered have opened up beautifully and lasted a few weeks 💚
Always a reliable, professional service.
Love our tiny Christmas trees. Thank you
I really liked how easy ordering a bunch of flowers was. I selected a letterbox bunch, so that it could be delivered anytime. It was beautiful, arrived promptly and was much appreciated by the recipient. The flowers were in need of a drink upon arrival, however they perked up beautifully after and hour. The purchasing process was easy, the choice of bouquets was good and the quality of the flowers was also good. I would order a letterbox bouquet again.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
My daughter sent your flowers for my birthday. They were not opened for over two days as I was away. I was amazed how quickly they came to life, beautiful after a day and they lasted ages. Have just sent some to my daughter as she has been promoted, excellent will definitely use again.
Bloom & Wild 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
I’m very impressed with these flowers iv sent to friends I would accept them if it was me and be very pleased with them ..also they last ages three and halt weeks will def use again
Bloom & Wild are a lovely company to deal with. Easy ordering, great service and beautiful flowers. Delivery made on the correct day.
Easy to locate the gift packages and order. Gift for niece who was thrilled with the contents,
Plant, wine and chocolate and in her words, made her day. Delivery was very efficient.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 48,193 reviews