Bloom & Wild Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild

About Bloom & Wild: Hello! We’re the inventors of letterbox flowers.

We started 6 years ago when our co-founder Aron dreamt up the idea to make sending flowers easier and even more delightful. He spent weeks personally measuring hundreds of letterboxes to find the perfect size for our flower boxes. Then teamed up with some of the best florists around to make flower-arranging at home all part of the fun for you. Our flower deliveries are so generous, you won't believe they fit through the letterbox. But they really do!

Since then, we’ve become the UK’s most-loved online florist. We're known for our delightfully different flowers. And we know it’s the little details that make the biggest difference. So everything from our beautiful British designs and unusual stem combinations to our flower-arranging tips and helpful Customer Delight team will always be important to us.

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy

customer service
customer service
Paula
"They look as great as they did on the photo! Very pleased!"
Lorraine
"Bloom & Wild I am delighted with my purchase! I ordered for my friend to cheer her up after surgery! And can only say she was over the moon with her stunning bouquet! And the complete service was 1st class from start to finish! Thank you so much! Will definitely use your service again!! Regards Lorraine Donovan xx"
"Flowers arrived in excellent condition and they smelled gorgeous! I love the paper wrap x"
"so happy with Bloom and Wild service. My niece had lost her dog the day before and I wanted to send someting lovely to express my sympathy.She phoned me as soon as they were delivered . The flowers arrived the next day, in perfect condition - exactly as described. thank you so much - I have already recommended to friends, as has my niece, so I hope lots more orders will be coming your way. thank you again."
"Excellent service! Beautiful flowers delivered on time and absolutely loved by the recipients. I was particularly impressed with the friendly, personal attention and will definitely use again. Highly recommended! Thank you!"
"I have never recieved such fresh beautiful and long lasting flowers Well done"
"1st time I've used Bloom & Wild & certainly wont be the last!! Both I & the recipient were suitably impressed at the quality of both the blooms & the service."
"I received a bouquet for my birthday and was amazed with the quality of the flowers and the excellent packaging to ensure they arrived in tip top condition.I was even more amazed when 2 weeks later and following the enclosed instructions they were still looking beautiful. As a result l then ordered the Winter Berries bouquet for my Aunt. They arrived the following day and she'sas pleased with them as l was. Well done and thank you."
"Amazing flowers, amazing service. Would wholly recommend 100%"
"They arrived on time, all in bud then flowered beautifully. The recipient was so pleased."
"Beautiful flowers delivered as described."
"Easy ordering. Flowers were a gift, they were delivered on the right date and the recipient was delighted with the flowers. The letterbox format is ideal as you don’t need to be at home when they are delivered. I would definitely use Bloom & Wild again."
"A good selection of flowers. Prompt delivery of flowers in bud that provide anticipation and pleasure."
"Great company offering quality flowers and service"
"I was a little concerned about the quality of blooms delivered through the post. I needn't have been....excellent quality and still looking terrific over a week later. Will be my 'go to' for all special events from now on. Thanks so much x"
"I've ordered from Blooms & Wild a couple of times now and I have been really impressed with their flowers. Arrived on the selected dates, in perfect condition and came with a detailed description of the flowers and care instructions. The flowers looked beautiful once in full bloom and lasted a few weeks. Have recommended to family and friends."
"Beautiful flowers - arrived on time and have lasted for a week. Great idea and will definitely use again."
"Wide range to choose from. Ordering on line was straightforward. Both orders arrived on the days requested & the recipients were pleased with them. Haven't seen the flowers myself so can't comment on them."
"A great experience from the ordering to the delivery."
"So pleased with the flowers I ordered from Bloom and Wild.. So easy to choose your flower you want straight through to a free message and then to the payment with no problems... delivery was quick and blooms in the box were wrapped lovely so no breakage... Thanks again Bloom n Wild x Jen x"
"Beautiful blooms, really good communication throughout....a pleasure to use."
"I can't think how many times I have used this company and they never disappoint...it's quick, well-priced and fantastic quality!"
"My friend to whom I sent the flowers was delighted with them and said they arrived in perfect order."
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.84 based on 28,717 reviews