Bloom & Wild Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bloom & Wild
Bloom & Wild Review Amazing flowers from Bloom & Wild
Read Bloom & Wild Reviews

About Bloom & Wild:

Hi, we’re Bloom & Wild. We don’t just send flowers. We help you care wildly.

As the UK’s most-loved online florist, caring wildly is at the heart of our business. And it’s in the soul of our people. Caring wildly is celebrating the little things we all do for each other every day. Not just on the big occasions. It’s being there for the highs. Stepping up for the lows. Or finding silly ways to make someone smile. After all, unexpected flowers really are the best kind.

Tell us how Bloom & Wild made you happy
Clare
Dana
Lindsay
1991
Spent £42.00 on a Christmas tree for my daughter and it arrived dead and completely unusable. In the end bought the same tree in a supermarket for £6 chocolates for £1 and decorations for £1!!
How on earth you can charge £42 is shocking.
I'm so sorry to hear your tree arrived not in good condition. If you haven't already done so please could you please pop us an email to hello@bloomandwild.com and we can look into this for you?
Still awaiting flowers sent to someone who really needed cheering up. Ordered Tuesday for Saturday delivery, Monday evening still not arrived. Used many times but on this imports occasion been let down. Telling me they may still arrive and to “refresh” in vase of water but boxed up for days now so can’t see them lasting well. Plus I had to ruin surprise by asking recipient to check neighbours in case of misplaced delivery. Disappointed after being loyal to B & W. Waiting to hear back from customer service .......
I orders florist pick for 24 £ and chocolates for 10 £ total 34 £ charged to my account and the people I sent received only flowers and chocolates are not sent .. when I tried to reach them they are not responding.. after seeing many good reviews I had great expectations but they let me down never order from here..
Hello, oh we're awfully sorry to hear this! Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com with your order number so we can take a look into this for you. Thank you.
Flowers never turned up. I contacted customers service 3 times who couldn’t advise me where the flowers went. 1 offered to resend the flowers but they wouldn’t arrive for another 4 days later
Hello there, we are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com if you need any further assistance, we do hope the replacement flowers will be thoroughly enjoyed.
Tree arrived without lights and a garland on the 1st December as requested. Customer service although very polite, said It will be 2 weeks before the tree decorations missing will be delivered. Was supposed to be an Advent gift for an elderly relative. Not sure I would use this company again.
Hello, I'm so sorry about the delay in getting your missing decorations to your family member. Do let us know if you would prefer a partial refund instead of waiting for the replacement decorations and we'd be more than happy to help.
Had a very unfortunate experience with Bloom and Wild, ordered upon a friend's recommendation.

Ordered flowers last Friday evening which were to be delivered on Tuesday. There was no sign of them by Thursday afternoon. In the meantime, I had been in contact with B&W, they couldn't seem to tell me where the flowers had been dropped off.

Was not given any concession and resorted to cancelling and a refund, as to send out a fresh order would take another four days. Terrible customer service. Very disappointed.
Hello Ellen
I'm so sorry to hear about this experience you've had with us. If you feel we could still help you at all please don't hesitate to reach back out to us and we can help make things right.

Arrived 2 days after I was promised and the flowers were dead

Never again
Hello Sean, we are so sorry to hear that the delivery was delayed. Please send us an email via hello@bloomandwild.com so we can look into this for you.
My flowers arrived in poor condition, most of them were dead. They also died after 3 days. They didn’t really look like the photo on the website either. However, when speaking to customer services they were really great and helped me out a lot.
Hi Rosie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry to hear about this, I understand you've spoken to our Customer Delight Team but please get in touch with us further if there is anything else we can help with regarding your order.
Dreadful customer service.
My flowers arrived with most of the white stems brown.
I made three phone calls and sent emails and all I was offered was a £5 credit ,no offer of replacement.
My son had kindly sent these to me and as he is a university student I didn’t want him to know of the poor standard of flowers.
Please don’t use this company as you will be disappointed
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, although really sorry to hear there has been an issue Elaine and that you are so disappointed - not what we'd ever want! Please can you get back in touch with your order details so we can review what happened here to see how we can put things right.
Very disappointed ordered on the 6th November to arrive 25th November status says shipped but not received by my daughter-in-law for her Birthday yesterday. Currently grieving the loss if my father who passed away suddenly on Saturday while out on his daily walk. I didn't need this stress of having to chase up my order 😰
Hello, thank you for getting in touch though I am sorry to hear that your order is yet to arrive and awfully sorry to hear the sad news regarding your father. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
Please do send us an email at hello@bloomandwild.com with your order number / delivery postcode and we can look into the whereabouts of the delivery further for you. Thank you.
Cant say if the flowers were nice as haven’t arrived today!! no notifications either only original saying will be delivered !! Was for a family members birthday. Won’t be using again.
Hi, we are so sorry to hear this - please do pop us an email at hello@bloomandwild.com so we can help you1
My friend has received flowers I ordered on your website. The box was badly damaged, the flowers only fit for the compost heap. I'm angry and extremely disappointed. Nor only a complete waste of money, but upsetting for my friend. Get a replacement send immediately please.
Thanks for your review Lyn, I'm so sorry to hear this. I can confirm we've arranged for a replacement to arrive as soon as possible, please do keep us posted on how this is
While the flowers themselves were beautiful (apparently) they did not arrive at my daughter’s home on the specified date ( my grandson’s 1st birthday) .Very disappointing !
Thank you for sharing your experience, we are pleased the flowers were enjoyed, however apologies for any delays. Please do get in touch with us via email so we may best help with this!
Flowers are great. Pestering emails every week are seriously annoying. I emailed them asking them to unsubscribe me, which the replied back assuring me they had done, and yet a week later, I have recieved another marketing email from them! Even though the flowers were great, the constant flow of emails from them trying to sell me more product is not worth the hassle.
We are so sorry to hear this! Please do give us an email at hello@bloomandwild.com and we will be more than happy to help you on this occasion.
This is absolutely not Bloom and Wild's fault but as my flowers never arrived, I can't give a higher star rating. I rarely buy anything online and have never bought anything for someone else online. I purchased flowers for a friend as a Thank you. I took the address from my address book, which I had recently rewritten, so it's possible I transferred the post code incorrectly. Otherwise my Christmas cards have always arrived with the wrong post code. But as the website seemed to require the address to be entered manually, I didn't realise there was a number wrong in the code. Normally this would just mean a delay to a letter, but in this case, the flowers never arrived. It was interesting to track their journey online through various sorting offices, to no avail. The address was correct but the post code would be for an area a couple of miles away. There was no way to contact Royal Mail, even to see if my friend could pick them up. Bloom and Wild also said there was no way of contacting Royal Mail. I was offered a 50% discount on a future order and have been bombarded with emails offering 10% discounts etc. but sadly nothing to make up for the fact my order, even after 10 days of travelling through Royal Mail's automated system, never arrived, even if the flowers were dead! So yes it was completely my mistake but Royal Mail should take some blame. So make sure you double check your friend's post code when you order! I have learnt my mistake the hard way!
I'm ever so sorry to hear that your friend's "thank you" blooms haven't arrived! Our website offers both a manual address entering system, as well as a postcode searcher to help alleviate mistakes - ever so sorry this was missed. I do hope the 50% credit can help with a next order - either to your friend with the correct address or to yourself during this Christmas season.
My aunt 85th birthday flowers never arrived and I’m still waiting for a reply to my e-mail sent to yourself and dad. This is the first time I have used your company and very disappointed ☹️
I'm ever so sorry to hear that your blooms haven't arrived! That's certainly most unusual and rest assured we will be getting in touch to sort this out :)
I had flowers for my wife last weekend Sunday, and usually they last at least 7/10 days this is why I order from you, really disappointed with these as they are now ready for the bin 5/6 days after receipt they are not cheap and I’m very disappointed
I'm ever so sorry to hear that the flowers didn't last as they should have, unfortunately there is a slight risk when sending flowers through the post. We do guarantee all our blooms for at least 7 days so we would love to put this right for you if you could get in touch with us at hello@bloomandwild.com :)
Unfortunately arrived a day late for a birthday so disappointing really. That said, they are clear that 10% of flowers won’t arrive on time when they state that 90% will.
I'm ever so sorry to hear that the blooms did not arrive on the intended date. Our free delivery service is not a guaranteed delivery and Royal Mail is currently facing delays due to the global pandemic but the blooms should still look great upon arrival as we pick blooms that are good in a box for at least a couple of days! If they don't look fabulous - do just let us know and we would be more than happy to put this right :)
My daughter sent me flowers from Bloomandwild they arrived in poor condition, sent to the incorrect flat, in fact they were way over their sell by date, most disappointed, in fact they were smelling of old flowers.Complained, it took the company some time to locate the order, they have now sent me a replacement , received today, whilst better condition I would not rate the flowers, wished my daughter had saved her money and bought flowers from M&S, great disappointment, will not be using that company .
Hi Carole,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We really wanted to make this right with the replacement but it can take 24 hours for the blooms to peak. If you wish to discuss this further, please drop us an email (hello@bloomandwild.com) as we had hoped to resolve this for you.
Bloom & Wild is rated 4.86 based on 50,421 reviews